Moving Day (No. 29: Wearing Each Other's Clothes)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu
Yoochun stirs in his sleep, reaching his hand up to rub his eyes sleepily while yawning the remnants of sleep away. His eyes slowly flutter open and by habit, he looks toward to his right where his Junsu is sleeping soundlessly with a peaceful little smile etched on his lips.
 
Slowly and carefully, Yoochun reaches out and slips his arm around the said man's waist, pulling the other closer to himself to share more warmth between them. In response, even when asleep, Junsu squirms his way closer to his husband and buries his face to the crook of Yoochun's neck.
 
Now with a satisfied smile evident on his face, Yoochun closes his eyes again and enjoys the moment while softly humming random notes that somehow turns into a sweet tune. He dares not to move to wake his partner, loving the position anyway considering that it's comfortable and he will not mind being in that position forever.
 
After a few minutes, Junsu finally wakes up, stirring slightly and burying his face closer to Yoochun's neck. His nose breathes in Yoochun's scent and his mouth curves into a wider smile in knowing that his husband is close to him. At that moment he notices the firm hold around his waist and he feels protected by the other.
 
"Are you awake?" Yoochun's low husky voice breaks the cosy silence between them, repositioning himself a bit just to take a peek of his Junsu's cute face.
 
"Mm, good morning." Junsu replies with wider smile, if that is even possible, turning his head to look up at Yoochun with loving eyes. "Did you sleep well?"
 
"Yeah." Yoochun replies, "How about yourself? You looked like you were having the time of your life." He adds, smirking in a playful manner.
 
"Because you're warm and this feels good." Junsu reasons while tangling one of his legs with Yoochun's. Yoochun laughs a low chuckle, agreeing with the younger on that point.
 
"True that."
 
Silence fills the room and only their breathing can be heard. With a soft rustle, Junsu moves to his original position; his face buried to his Yoochun's neck except his arms are also looping around the said man's neck as well. Yoochun continues to hum, the soft rumbling vibrating on his neck to which Junsu can feel the strange but addicting sensation.
 
"What would you like for breakfast?" Junsu suddenly speaks, pulling away again to look at his husband. Yoochun looks thoughtful for a moment then an idea pops into his mind.
 
"How about I cook with you?" To this, Junsu lifts his eyebrow, a little hesitant on the idea.
 
"You? Cook?" Junsu smiles in a playful manner. Cooking is definitely not Yoochun's forte. He can cook simple dishes, like fry an egg, but his cooking abilities stop there. Well, maybe except for that one time he was able to make chicken noodle soup for him when he was sick.
 
"Oh, come on. It can't be that bad. Besides, I'm going to help, not take charge." Yoochun reasons, quickly picking up the playful hint evident in Junsu's face. "I'll chop the vegetables or something. Easy-peasy."
 
"Hmm... Alright. It's not like you're going to cook and burn the house down." Junsu finally agrees, chuckling at Yoochun. "I think it will be faster anyway since we need to pack."
 
"See? It won't be bad. I won't burn the house down, I promise." Yoochun grins. "Then afterwards, we can start packing for the big move."
 
Just two weeks ago, Yoochun and Junsu were finally able to agree on a nice, modern home situated in the outskirts of the city. Not only is their new two-storey home at a good spot, but it is also within their budget. They're due to move out of their current apartment by next week since their rent is going to finish by then. The timing is nothing but perfect.
 
"Alright, alright. Let's get up now, silly." Junsu chuckles, squirming off his husband's hold and stretching up. Seeing that Yoochun would not budge, he rests his hands on his hips. "What happened to helping me in the kitchen, hmm?"
 
"Oh, but my Junsu forgot to do something." Yoochun grins, moving his arms to his head to rest on them, pretending to go back to sleep. He lifts one eyelid to peek at Junsu, still playfully smiling. Junsu laughs and crawls back onto the bed, pecking his husband's lips.
 
"There." Junsu chuckles. "Now let's go, sleepyhead." He adds, tugging on Yoochun's arm but ends up being pulled into Yoochun's warm embrace. Yoochun sits up, his arms firmly around Junsu's small waist, and rests his back against the bedframe's wooden headboard.
 
"I want a proper kiss. That kiss was too quick." Yoochun mumbles with a smile, gently pulling Junsu by his neck with one hand while keeping Junsu close to him with his other. They share a sweet chaste kiss, however slowly turning into a passionate one as Junsu wraps his arms around Yoochun's neck for more. The need for air finally pulls them apart.
 
"Come on, Chunnie." Junsu smiles, a little breathy because of their kiss. As much as he would like to stay in bed to cuddle and kiss all day, they still have some packing to finish. "The rest of our things won't pack themselves, you know." He mumbles with the same smile on his face, playing with a few strands of Yoochun's locks.
 
"I wish they had the ability." His partner responds then releases Junsu from his hold, following the other to their walk-in wardrobe, which is actually already mostly empty except for a few clothes.
 
"Aww, I forgot that I packed away my home clothes, Chunnie." Junsu frowns to the small pile of clothes that he owns left in the wardrobe.
 
"Wear mine. Here." Yoochun offers his favorite white shirt with a Pikachu print on it. Junsu smiles and takes off his pajama top. His husband smiles back and slips the shirt on Junsu, hugging the said man close.
 
"It's kinda big." Junsu voices his thoughts out loud, but still doesn't mind it. The couple, after changing from their pajamas, walk hand-in-hand to the kitchen to cook their breakfast.
 
-----
 
"Whoa, this is heavy." Yoochun says aloud, quickly but carefully placing a heavy box back down onto the floor with a light thud. Exhaling aloud, he wipes off the sweat on his forehead with his arm and fans himself with his hand towel.
 
"Need a hand with that, Hulk?" Junsu grins, appearing behind his partner out of nowhere then walking around him to the box. He leans down to grab on the other end of the box to help his husband. Both of them hoist the heavy box up from the hallway into the un-decorated living room of their new home.
 
"I think that's the last box from the hallway." Yoochun comments, plopping himself onto their still-plastic-covered couch, glancing up at Junsu who was looking around their new living room.
 
"Don't sit around yet, Chunnie! We still have a few boxes to unpack!" Junsu says then starts to open the earlier heavy box that they just carried in. He pulls out most of the things inside and starts placing some of them around the house. Yoochun chuckles softly, watching his Junsu skitter around for a while before getting up and helping the said man. In no time, the couple finishes the task and they are left with empty boxes to recycle away.
 
The sun is slowly setting. Yoochun and Junsu both sit on the plastic covered couch, both exhausted and satisfied by the day's task. In front of them, their TV sits on a television stand, wooden slabs sticking out of the wall above as shelves. Small photo frames sit on the shelves with memories of the couple through their long years of being together.
 
Junsu looks at every single one of the pictures, memories flowing back into his mind. He smiles at the memories. At the same time, Yoochun watches his partner, smiling when Junsu smiled at himself.
 
"What are you thinking about?" Yoochun's husky voice interrupts the quiet, breaking Junsu from his trance. He pulls the other closer to himself, enveloping him into a tight and warm hug. Junsu looks to him, slowly comprehending Yoochun's question then smiling again.
 
"Just remembering things..." Junsu mumbles, his smile still on his lips. His husband pulls him close and plants a kiss on the top of his head.
 
"Let's go to bed." With that, they both retreat upstairs to their bedroom.
 
"Not without a shower! You stink, Chunnie!" Yoochun laughs.
 

Author's Note: Hello! It's definitely taking me a while to post new chapters to my fics recently. However, I'm slowly getting the hang of writing once again! I'm finding myself typing away even small snippets of the upcoming chapters for you all to read! The process may be slow but I can guarantee that they will definitely come! :) Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and spread the love! ♥ I do have to warn that since the next chapter is really hinting at something smexy, it will definitely take me a while to write it. Do be patient with me! >.< Thank you! ♥