Another Morning (No. 28: During their Morning Rituals)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu
"Good morning." Yoochun mumbles with his husky voice, rubbing sleep away from his eyes as he enters the apartment's kitchen. Junsu, already awake, is busily preparing breakfast by the stove. His partner envelopes his arms around his waist, sending Junsu into fits of giggles.
 
"Good morning, Chunnie!" Junsu chirps happily, smiling widely and kissing his partner's cheek. "How was your sleep?"
 
"Great but you left the bed early." Yoochun playfully pouts then lies his chin on his partner's shoulder. "What are you making today?"
 
"Pancakes." Junsu chuckles, squirming from the hug but failing to do so. "Chunnie, go have your shower so you won't be late for work."
 
"Aww, can't I watch you cook for a little while longer?" His lover whines but smiles to himself, burying half his face to Junsu's delicate neck. This sends small tickles to Junsu and he couldn't help but elicit another giggle while trying to concentrate on his cooking.
 
"Yoochun, that tickles!"
 
"Sorry, what was that?" Yoochun's pretends to not hear, playfully nibbling on the younger's neck and laughing.
 
"Chunnie!" Junsu whines, shaking Yoochun off with a wide smile. He stacks the freshly cooked pancakes on a plate, steam and the savory aroma wafting through the whole kitchen. Yoochun sniffs the tasty breakfast and his mouth starts to water.
 
"May I eat first?"
 
"Of course." Junsu replies, handing the plate of stacked pancakes to Yoochun. "Here." He grins, shooing Yoochun to the dining table with a playful swat of his hand. Pouting playfully as a response, Yoochun walks off to sit and have his breakfast.
 
Junsu joins him after a few minutes, bringing along two mugs: tea for himself and coffee for Yoochun, with two teaspoons of sugar, just the way he likes it every morning. The pair shares the simple hearty breakfast of pancakes with syrup, enjoying each other's company.
 
"Join me in the shower." Yoochun requests out of the blue, catching his Junsu by surprise. He says this as if this is normal while popping another bite of pancakes into his mouth with a satisfied smile.
 
"Yoochun, let's save that for the weekend. You have work!" Junsu blushes while keeping his attention on the food in front of him. Yoochun grins cheekily.
 
"I know you want to." He teases, poking his lover on his cheek and nudging his elbow with inviting lifts of his eyebrows. Junsu looks at him judgementally but can't help but smile at his lover's silly antics. Although he would like to have a nice relaxing shower with him, Yoochun has work and he can't afford to have him arrive to work late just because of a shower. Especially a shower with him.
 
"Showers together are only for the weekends." Junsu declares, closing off the topic sternly but with a smile on his face, nonetheless.
 
"Fine." Yoochun huffs, earning a laugh and a kiss on his cheek from his one and only Junsu.
 
-----
 
"Yoochun! Hurry or you'll be late for work!" Junsu calls from the kitchen, already clad on his work clothes for the day. His sleeves, however, are rolled up to prevent them from getting wet while he washes the dishes.
 
"I'm here, I'm here." Yoochun emerges from the kitchen doorway, fidgeting with his tie.
 
"Tsk. You tie your ties weird. It looks crooked!" Junsu frowns, wiping his wet and slightly soapy hands on a towel to dry then quickly fixing Yoochun's tie for him. Yoochun watches as Junsu expertly fixes it to a perfect and neat knot without breaking a sweat. His eyes travel on Junsu's perfect porcelain skin, his tear-drop eyes cast down on his tie, his cute little nose, and those inviting lips, enjoying the view of Junsu up close.
 
"Thanks." Yoochun smiles and pecks his lovers lips once he realizes that Junsu is done with his tie. "Ready to go?"
 
"Yep. Just a sec." Junsu replies, rolling down his sleeves to his liking and grabbing everything he needs, including Yoochun's lunch. "I'll put this in your bag in the car."
 
"Okay. Let's go." Yoochun smiles again, helping his Junsu hold some of his things as they both put on their shoes, grab their keys and exit the front door to welcome another day together.
 
 

Author's Note: Greetings! High school has finally ended for me (well, since 3 weeks ago, actually) so it means I have more free time than before! I wasn't able to update because my laptop was in maintenance thus, I lived without it for 2 weeks, sobs. But thankfully, it's back now! I'll be able to write a lot more fics and stuff, if I get the ideas going into my head XD I'll also be making sure to finish the fics that I've put on hiatus for a long time and the dead fics that I have just put away for safe keeping~ Please anticipate my future works! Also, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I plan to finish the whole series by Christmas day :) Until then!