Spooning (No. 26: Spooning)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu

Yoochun shifts to his side, lightly placing his arm lazily on Junsu’s waist as the younger sleeps soundlessly next to him. Without a stir, he slowly opens his eyes and watches his new ‘wife’ sleeping peacefully on his stomach, his chest slowly heaving up and down with a slight smile etched on his lips. Yoochun’s eyes adjust to the darkness only illuminated just a little by the moonlight peeking from the curtains down to Junsu, making him look more like a peaceful angel.

“Hmm… Chunnie…” Junsu murmurs in his sleep, suddenly shifting his weight and unknowingly wrapping his arms around Yoochun’s neck to pull the older closer to him. Yoochun smiles and continues to watch him in the quiet, enjoying the view.

“I hope you’re having a really great dream.” Yoochun whispers to Junsu’s forehead before planting a soft kiss to his skin, earning a slight stir and another sleepy smile as if the younger is really having a dream. “I wonder what you’re dreaming about.”

“I was dreaming about you.” Junsu suddenly answers in a whisper, now half-awake and opening his eyes slowly. For a second, he’s taken aback by how handsome his Yoochun is. As if mirroring Junsu’s expression, Yoochun sports a surprised face too.

“I thought you’re asleep!” Yoochun mutters while frowning, suddenly guilty for waking the younger up. He caresses the younger’s cheek with his fingers delicately, as if Junsu is a fragile vase ready to break. Junsu responds by leaning closer to his soft touch, wanting more of it.

“I was… I’m a light sleeper, remember?” Junsu chuckles softly as he pulls his hand up to place Yoochun’s hand on his warm cheek. “If you wake up, I wake up too. Why are you awake anyway? Did you have a bad dream?”

Yoochun smiles and shakes his head, “Aniyo. I just woke up for some strange reason. I don’t remember having a nightmare.”

“I see…” Junsu yawns cutely, rubbing his eyes out of habit after yawning; something Yoochun finds very cute every time he sees it. He pulls Junsu’s head to his bare chest, combing his soft dark brown hair and softly humming a sweet lullaby to help him fall back to sleep. Junsu, having no energy to fight against sleep, takes the lullaby through his ears and into his heart. A smile inches its way to his lips again and he snuggles closer.

“I’m uncomfy. I wanna sleep on my other side.” Junsu whines a bit then shifts to lie on his other side, his back facing towards Yoochun. Without complaints, Yoochun squirms himself as close to Junsu as possible then snakes his arms around Junsu’s petite waist, continuing his lullaby. Junsu slowly caresses his lover’s hand on his stomach, his eyes drooping to a close and falling asleep in a matter of minutes.

Yoochun doesn’t stop humming the same lullaby but continues on despite knowing that Junsu has fallen asleep again. He buries his face to Junsu’s soft hair as he hums and, without even thinking, tangles his leg in between both of Junsu’s. After what seems like years but actually only about 30 minutes, he finds himself falling back to sleep as well; in the comfort of Junsu’s warmth.

 


Author's Note: Hello! School is finally over for the year for me so, to celebrate, I've decided to post up another chapter for you all to read :D Although it's quite short, I still hope you all enjoyed reading the chapter full of fluffy goodness c: