Welcome Home! (No. 21: Making Out)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu

[A/N] Okay, this will be a short chapter OTL So truly sorry ;A; Though, goodness me, this whole chapter is exactly 555 words! 5 is my favorite number ;u; *smacked because it is irrelevant*

 

Junsu snuggles further into his little cocoon made of warm, thick blankets as he flips to the next page of his book, fully engrossed into the plot.

"You look very comfy there, hmm." Yoochun chuckles whilst entering through the doorway of their shared bedroom. “I’m home, jagi.” He adds, planting a soft kiss on Junsu’s forehead then proceeding to take off his shirt and tie.

“Welcome home, Chunnie!” Junsu exclaims, happy that Yoochun is finally home safely. “How was class?”

“Oh, not too bad.” Yoochun replies with another chuckle while slipping his pajamas on then sitting comfortably next to Junsu, pulling the other close into a tight hug and kissing his temple. Both of them smile and shift into a more comfortable position; Junsu sitting on Yoochun’s lap while Yoochun lay back on the bed’s headboard with his arms secure around the younger’s waist.

They both sit together like that for quite some time while Junsu continues to read his novel. Yoochun, on the other hand, places light kisses all over Junsu’s temple, trying to distract the other from his reading.

“Why are you still awake actually? It’s pretty late.” Yoochun mumbles against Junsu’s skin.

“I wanted to see you come home safely.” Junsu simply replies with a smile on his face, enjoying the warmth they’re both sharing and Yoochun’s light kisses on his kiss-covered temple. “Welcome home, Chunnie.”

Yoochun chuckles and replies, “You already said that, jagiya.”

“I know.” Junsu grins and shifts around to face the older, pulling him closer around his neck for at least a quick peck on the lips. Yoochun smiles against his lips and pulls his nape for a longer kiss, and lightly gripping onto the younger’s locks. Junsu wraps his arms tighter around Yoochun and their kiss slowly turns heated and needy.

“I missed you.” Yoochun whispers against Junsu’s lips once they pull apart for air. Junsu chuckles and smiles in reply. He softly bites onto Yoochun’s lower lip for another kiss.

“I missed you more.” Junsu whispers back before leaning in for another kiss.  He tilts his head to the side and parts the other’s lips with his own, kissing much deeper than their last and fighting with the other’s tongue. Yoochun couldn’t help but smile and respond to every movement Junsu makes. He feels the same butterfly feeling in his chest every time they touch and cherishes everything whilst pulling the younger impossibly closer to him.

“I love you.” Junsu murmurs in between gasps of air after pulling away a second time. He really hates the need for air sometimes.

“I love you, too.” Yoochun replies with a soft smile, kissing Junsu on his nose then murmuring, “It’s late.”

“Way to ruin the party, Park Yoochun,” the younger sarcastically replies with a little laugh. Junsu snuggles to Yoochun’s chest then closes his eyes.

“Sorry.” Yoochun smiles and rubs his back, softly humming him a lullaby. “Go to sleep.”

“Mhmm…” Junsu yawns and rubs his eyes, forgetting about the novel that softly thuds onto the carpet floor and randomly flips to an unknown page. For now, Junsu does not seem to mind about it; he just wants to sleep. To forever sleep in Yoochun’s protective arms and not care about anything but him.

“Good night, Su” Yoochun whispers in between his humming, slowly falling asleep too.

 

OMG, so about 9 more chapters until I finish this; yay! ;u; I'm still quite nervous about the last chapter, though? Like, doing something hot... OMG ;u;" Anyways, comment and subscribe and like and upvote and HI! ♥