Pranking (No. 13: Doing something ridiculous)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu

 

“I’m telling you, Su, that teacher hates me for no reason!” Yoochun frowns while following after his lover around the latter’s house. Junsu snorts softly at this statement, clearly not convinced that the said teacher Yoochun was complaining about hates him. Besides, who would hate without a reason?

“How so, Chunnie? Do you have evidence to prove your point?” Junsu asks while getting some cold water from the fridge and pouring some into a glass.

“Okay, remember that test that I studied SO HARD for with you?” Junsu chuckles at the memory. Seeing Yoochun practically gluing his face to his textbook was a very rare sight to see but the latter still looked handsome, nonetheless.

“You never even looked at me for a good 5 minutes.” Junsu chuckles as he reminisces.

“I know and I’m really sorry about that. But anyways, he failed me on that one, Su. He legit failed me.” Yoochun groans. “I studied so hard and he still failed me! I swear, Junsu, I know I got most of the answers right!”

“Maybe you needed to elaborate on them more?” Junsu suggests while taking a swig of water from his glass. “Maybe you didn’t put much detail to your answers as he expected them to be, Chunnie…”

“I did! I swear on my life, I did. All of them are in paragraphs, Junsu, believe me.”

“Okay, fine, what else?”

“Notice how he always gives me detention every way he could?” Yoochun raises his eyebrow.

“Oh yeah… He did give you a lot of detention…” Junsu muses on the topic, now a little convinced that maybe indeed the teacher is a little too harsh on his man. “What was the recent one for again? I forgot…”

“He gave me detention for fidgeting in class…” Yoochun groans, his hair and waving his arms around in annoyance. “What kind of a reason is that?! I mean, I was fidgeting, so what?! Everyone does that!” He groans some more, pacing back and forth in the kitchen.

“And what do you suppose you should do?” Junsu asks, watching the latter pace.

“I say we prank him to get back at him.” Yoochun answers quickly, smirking at his evil plan forming in his mind. Junsu raises his eyebrow. Since when was he dragged into the pranking?

“Umm… ‘We’, you say?”

“Yes, Su, ‘we’. You’re pranking him with me. It’ll be a simple prank and once in a lifetime but it’s going to be worth it.” Yoochun grins, feeling proud at how genius he is.

Junsu crosses his arms above his chest. “And what do I get in return for pranking him with you, exactly?”

“Tsk. Okay, fine. I’ll take you to free ice cream in our favorite place for 3 months.”

“5 months.” Junsu stubbornly remarks.

“Aish, 4 months.”

Junsu ponders the offer for a while then smiles, nodding a little in satisfaction. “Deal.” Then they share a firm handshake to close the agreement between them.

“So what’s on your mind?” Junsu sits by the counter, slowly drinking away from his glass of water while watching his lover pace back and forth once again.

“Well… We could have a bucket of ice water or paint fall onto his head.” Yoochun suggests, tapping his chin in thought.

“I don’t have any paints, Chunnie. A big bucket is very expensive. And what a waste of water!” Junsu pouts.

“Okay, how about stick a note on his back secretly?”

“Too easy…”

“Unlatching his chair in the classroom and watch him fall over and onto his ?”

Junsu chuckles at the image forming in his mind. He wouldn’t mind seeing a teacher falling off a chair in front of the whole class, and on a “broken” one at that. “Sounds fun. And the best part, everyone in class gets to see it when he walks in and sits on it.” Junsu giggles, covering his mouth.

“Awesome.” Yoochun grins, mentally laughing at the image forming in his mind as well.

-----

“Okay, he’s going to come soon. Let’s unbolt that thing.” Yoochun whispers to Junsu sitting at the desk next to him and grins. “Do you have the screwdriver?”

Junsu nods and fishes out the screwdriver from under his desk, handing the tool to his partner. “Don’t chicken out, Chunnie.” He whispers back with a grin then stands up with the latter, heading to the teacher’s desk in front of the classroom. Confused looks spread about in the room.

Just what are these two up to?

“I’m not that scared, Su. Besides, today, I’m a hero.” Yoochun grins cheekily, pulling the chair out from the desk and quickly unscrewing all the bolts and bits from it but carefully placing the pieces back together as if it’s untouched; all with the help of Junsu.

“Yah. What are you two doing?” One of their friends ask, kneeling down next to them to take a look at their wicked deed. Junsu only giggles as a response.

“Giving that stupid teacher a little present.” Yoochun smirks and sits back to look at his work. “Is he coming?” They all hear footsteps from outside and quickly, everyone in the classroom returns to their seats, Yoochun and Junsu mentally giggling to themselves at what will unfold.

“Hmm… Good. Very good.” The teacher examines the room, quickly finding Yoochun’s gaze and glaring at the latter as he enters the room and towards the teacher’s desk. Since the chair is already pulled back, he sets his things on the table and continues to pace about in front of the room, still eyeing Yoochun.

‘Just sit on the chair already…’ Yoochun yells in his mind, eyeing the teacher back but his demonic glare towards the teen couldn’t face up against his own. Finally, the teacher heads to the desk and proceeds to sit down on the wooden chair. The seat falls apart on him, leaving the latter fuming atop the pieces of wood splattered around him while the class bursts into fits of laughter at the scene.

“AHAHAHA THAT WAS SO PRICELESS!” One of the students speaks aloud, holding onto his stomach as loud laughter escapes his lips. Junsu snickers at the back, his hand over his mouth to cover his giggles. Yoochun couldn’t care less and just laughs away.

~~~~~

Hello guise~!

I'm terribly sorry for the long wait! I know you guise have been DYING to know what's going to happen next D:
Again, I'm trully sorry OTL

I somehow got a writer's block for this part of the story... I couldn't think up of something ridiculous that they could possibly do so I thought maybe just pranking would suffice? >.<

I hope you guise enjoyed the chapter nonetheless :)

And, sad news, I won't be updating this everyday unless I could... My holidays have just finished and I'm back in school once again OTL
But I'll try my best to update as often as I can so please anticipate it! c:

Thank you!

Sincerely,
-the-badguy-or-hero-♥