A Little Misunderstanding (No. 12: Hanging out with friends)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu

 

“Hey Junsu! Have you met Jiwon?” Yoochun calls with a quick wave, walking over to Junsu whom is sitting under the tree at their school garden. Alongside Yoochun is a petite girl with light brown locks up to her shoulders, a cute smile on her heart-shaped face and her uniform neat on her.

“Jiwon? I haven’t.” Junsu smiles at the girl beside his lover, standing up and bowing his head in respect. “I’m Junsu. Hi.”

“I know.” The girl replies with a wide grin, much like Yoochun’s at the moment. “Yoochun has been telling me so much about you. Hi!” She adds, bowing her head back in respect and holding her hand out for a little shake. “Kang Jiwon.”

Junsu takes the gesture and shakes the girl’s hand, feeling flattered that Yoochun has been boasting about him. He mentally smiles at the thought of how sweet his lover is.

“Do you have soccer practice today, Junsu?” Yoochun asks, breaking Junsu’s thoughts.

“A-Ah, neh! Will you be watching?” Junsu replies with wide eyes, expecting the older to say he will.

“Oh, no. I can’t today. Sorry! I’m going with Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung to study. They said they’ll help me for my re-test tomorrow.” Yoochun scratches the back of his head in guilt. “Sorry I forgot to tell you…”

Junsu forces a smile; he can’t let his selfishness about Yoochun get in the way of his grades. Though he wonders why the older didn’t ask for his help instead. “It’s okay, Chunnie. I understand. Ace that test, okay?” Junsu pumps his fist as a sign that he’s rooting for him, earning a smile from the latter.

“Hwaiting!” Yoochun grins and Jiwon follows in an attempt to be included in the conversation, Junsu and Yoochun laughing at her action.

“Well. I’ll get going then, Su. See ya.” Yoochun waves at his lover, giving a quick flying kiss to his lover’s direction and a quick wink that sends Junsu’s heart to skip two beats.

-----

Junsu pouts, staring at his phone’s wallpaper of him and his boyfriend and wondering when Yoochun will ever return his calls or texts that he sent hours ago. He softly sighs and closes his eyes to rest, rolling onto his back and facing the ceiling.

“Where are you, Chunnie?” Junsu frowns in worry as he whispers this, puffing and un-puffing his cheeks out of sheer boredom. He needs something to do and he needs it fast before he loses his mind from too much worry.

Bzz bzz.

“Ah! Chunnie!” Junsu chirps, a big smile on his face as he rolls onto his stomach again and taps on his cellphone’s keypad. True enough, Yoochun’s name pops up on the screen and he smiles even wider, if that is ever possible. With a quick tap on the call button, he presses the phone onto his ear.

“Chunnie!” He chirps again, earning a soft chuckle from the other end.

“Hey there, baby.” Yoochun replies, “Did you miss me? ‘Cause I missed you so much.”

Junsu chuckles, rolling onto his back and softly kicking his feet like a young teenager(Not like he isn’t at this point of time). “I missed you, Chunnie. What were you doing?”

“I was with my old friends, hanging out and all… Sorry I’ve been so busy.”

“It’s okay, Chunnie. I still love you.” Junsu smiles. Deep in his heart, he knows that his other is smiling at this point as well.

“I love you, too.” A soft chuckle could be heard.

“Are you coming tonight, Chunnie? Today is stay at home and watch movies night.”

“Aww, sorry baby. I can’t tonight. A friend invited me over to their birthday party… I’m so sorry, baby.”

Junsu starts to frown. Yoochun never misses this night of every Friday of every week. “But… You never miss our nights like this…” He mumbles in disappointment.

“I know… Maybe just this once.” Yoochun replies.

“I’m starting to think you’re avoiding me. First Jiwon and then Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung, and then your other friends today and tonight you’re going out and missing our night? Chunnie, it’s my turn!” Junsu whines, tears of jealousy starting to form in his eyes. He quickly wipes them off.

“Eh? Is my Junsu jealous?” Yoochun chuckles, resulting to Junsu puffing his cheeks like a puffer fish.

“Maybe I am.” Junsu snorts.

Yoochun chuckles, liking how Junsu is jealous over him and wants him only for himself. He truly loves the younger but he decides to play it cooly. “I’m sorry, baby. I really want to go.” He lies, mentally laughing.

“Hmph. Fine. Expect a silent treatment then. Good night.” Junsu hangs up and puts away his phone, slumping his shoulders.

-----

Ding dong.

“I’m coming...” Junsu answers softly, quickly but quietly padding down his home’s staircase and scratching the back of his head. Who would come to visit at such a time like this? A crazy person, that’s what.

Ding dong, ding dong.

“I’m coming, I’m coming!” Junsu answers louder this time and unlocks the latches, opening the door to reveal  Yoochun standing at the other side. Junsu widens his eyes at Yoochun’s surprise visit. He expected him to be at his friend’s birthday party by now.

“Hey, your duck PJs!” Yoochun points to Junsu’s sleeping wear, grinning at the cute sight before him. “You look really cute in them, Susu. No matter how many times I’ve already seen you wear them.” He adds with a soft chuckle. “May I come in?”

Still a little dazed, he steps back a little to let the older in as he walks inside the house and takes off his shoes.

“What are you doing here?” Junsu finally comes back to his senses.

Yoochun winks. “I never miss stay at home and watch movies night.” He answers with a soft smile.

~~~~~

OMG GUISE. I WATCHED DJOKOVIC PLAY TENNIS

ALKSGLKASJLGKJAG BEST DAY OF MY LIFE *DIES*

*random* Please anticipate more! XD

From,
-the-badguy-or-hero-♥