First Date -Part 2- (No. 11: Kissing)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu

 

The couple walks out of the movie theatre, their large bucket of already half-eaten shared popcorn and two drinks still at hand while laughing and showing big smiles.

“That was so good, Chunnie. Let’s watch it again!” Junsu exclaims with an attempt to clap his hands together. Yoochun laughs at his other’s actions, dropping his and Junsu’s finished drinks into the garbage.

“You should have seen your face when Sandy was shot.” He jokes, earning a small pout on Junsu’s lips.

“I couldn’t help it! Sandy was so cute! And then he just got shot! It was heartbreaking…” Junsu pouts some more, turning his gaze ahead to look where he’s going while smiling to himself and adding, “This is fun, Chunnie. I like this.” Yoochun can never miss the faint hue of pink appearing on his lover’s cheeks and he chuckles at the cute sight.

“I like this, too.” He smiles in response as he leads the latter back to his car, grabbing Junsu’s hand and holding onto it firmly. “Say… Are you hungry? Or you’re too full from the popcorn?” He grins.

Junsu peeps down at the bucket of popcorn, its’ contents still about a quarter of the bucket left. “I’m full… The popcorn is really filling.” He frowns. “Next time, let’s bring chips instead.”

Yoochun smiles and nods in agreement. “Sure. Guess I’ll just bring you around then. Hop in, baby.” He grins again as he opens the passenger side’s door for his other. Junsu smiles at the gesture and enters the car.

“Where are we going?” He asks as Yoochun climbs into the car on the driver’s side and buckling his seatbelt on.

“Somewhere special.” Yoochun responds with a wink, revving up the engine and driving off.

-----

“Wow.” Junsu’s mouth gapes into an O as his eyes absorb the beautiful scenery before him. They are both parked atop a cliff overlooking the city, miles away from it. The city lights flickers about as tiny headlights of cars accelerate around miles away in the city and stop lights do their work. Above all of this, the stars in the sky twinkles and the moon shines brightly down on them, adding a shine to the view.

“Like it?” Yoochun grins, glancing at his lover’s amazed look on his face.

“Neh… How’d you know how to get up here? It looks so beautiful!” Junsu breaths out, still dazed at the scenery before them with his eyes looking like they will pop out of the sockets.

Yoochun chuckles, “I have my ways.” He smiles and turns his gaze back to the scenery, this feeling of victory and joy filling in his chest for winning Junsu’s heart completely. Who knew love would feel this good?

Yoochun’s hand slowly finds Junsu’s, intertwining their fingers together and firmly holding tightly. Junsu smiles with a feeling of hotness to his cheeks.

This is so romantic. He thinks. Surely, he might faint soon.

The older tugs on Junsu’s hand, catching his attention as he faces him.

“Yes, Chunnie?” Junsu smiles genuinely, holding the other’s hand back tightly.

“I love you.” Yoochun reaches his other free hand to Junsu’s cheek and leans closer, catching Junsu off guard in a soft kiss on the lips; his eyes growing wide into big saucers. Slowly relaxing, he closes his eyes and replies to the kiss.

“I love you, too, Chunnie.” Junsu mumbles with a smile.

-----

“We’re here.” Yoochun smiles while he stops the car in front of Junsu’s home. “Did you had fun with me?” He asks in a cute voice, adding a little grin.

Junsu chuckles softly and nods. “Neh. Lots of fun.” He smiles back then leans over to Yoochun to plant a soft kiss on his cheek. “Good night.”

“Yah.” The older frowns, just as when the younger is about to leave the car. “I want my kiss here.” He exclaims, pointing to his lips and puckering them towards the younger. Junsu laughs softly and nods, all the while his cheeks flushing red.

“You’re blushing again.” Yoochun grins, lightly pinching the younger on his cheeks. “Kyeopta, neh.” He smiles.

“Tsk. Come here, Chunnie.” Junsu chuckles softly, pulling the latter into a second kiss of the night, smiling brightly as he pulls away and pats his head. “I love you. Bye.” Junsu grins, quickly getting off the car and bolting into his house, leaving a stunned Yoochun to slowly get back into his senses.

“Love you, too, Su.” Yoochun chuckles to himself.

~~~~~

Annyeong~! Did you guys like this chapter? ^^

It's a bit rushed, I think? I'm getting distracted with Yoohwan's drama so yeah OTL But I'll have chapter 12 up and ready by tonight! ^^
Please anticipate it! :)

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate them <3 It keeps me going! >w<

♥,
-the-badguy-or-hero-