First Date -Part 1- (No. 10: On a Date)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu

 

Bzz bzz.

Junsu turns his head to his cellphone, its screen lighting up brightly as it buzzes his favorite tune and vibrates. He snatches it off his countertop and eyes the screen, smiling at what he sees.

Bzz bzz.

Quickly, he presses the call button and puts the phone to his ear.

“Chunnie!” He sings, a wide smile evident on his face while he flips through his textbook with the tip of his pencil. He hears a soft chuckle from the other end.

Hey, Su. How are you doing?” Yoochun’s slightly husky voice is heard.

“Fine, I think. I’m studying, sorta… It’s very hard to concentrate with this heat.” Junsu looks down at his get up; a white sleeveless tee and board shorts, and frowns a little. He hates the heat because he has to show so much skin just to get cool and he’s very sensitive when it comes to showing his body.

Oh? Studying? What’s there to study about?” Yoochun’s surprise in his tone can be heard, earning a soft chuckle from Junsu. Here goes Yoochun again, forgetting the homework or upcoming tests in school. He thinks that the latter should quickly change that habit before it gets worse, especially when college is just around the corner.

“Our history test, don’t you remember, Chunnie?” Junsu giggles again.

Oh gosh. I forgot about that! Damn! I have to study! Good thing I called you!” The other end laughs, Junsu laughing along with him.

“So, why did you call, Chunnie?” Junsu changes the topic, lightly tapping the tip of his pencil onto his textbook now and a soft smile forming on his lips again.

Oh, I just wanted to, uh… Ask you out.” Junsu imagines that Yoochun has a wide grin on his face as he says this. “To the movies or something; whichever you like. It’s our monthsary soon.” Yoochun adds.

Is it that soon already? Junsu frowns as he didn’t even notice that it has been that long already.

“Oh…” Junsu mumbles, feeling giddy inside him. “Hmm… I guess we can go to the movies, Chunnie. I want to see Rise of the Guardians. I heard it’s a great movie.” He smiles.

Great! We’ll go watch that in the movies then! Say I’ll pick you up tomorrow night at 6? Dress properly, Su!” Yoochun jokes, a pout forming on Junsu’s face as he says this.

“I always dress properly, Chunnie! Hmph.”

Yoochun laughs. “I know, Susu. I love you.” With that, he hangs up, leaving Junsu to sulk to himself and mumble incoherent things about dressing properly and how Yoochun is such a tease to him.

-----

Bzz bzz.

“Eh?” Junsu picks up his phone, stopping in the middle of checking his hair in the mirror and seeing Yoochun’s name on the screen. Pressing the call button, he presses the phone to his ear.

Hey, Su. I’m outside now.” Yoochun chirps then chuckles.

“… Chunnie. My house has a doorbell. Why not just come over for a while?” Junsu frowns, shaking his head.

Eh, well… Just come down. We’re going to be late for the movie.

“Arasseo, arasseo. I’ll get down. Aish.” Junsu chuckles softly, his phone still to his ear while he checks himself one last time in the mirror then quickly taking his jacket as he jogs out his room and down the stairs. “Mom! I’m going now! See you in a few!” He calls, taking his house keys just in case and locking the front door behind him.

“Hello there.” Yoochun grins, pulling his own phone from his ear and hanging up their phone conversation as he spots Junsu coming to his direction.

“Hi.” Junsu smiles, also hanging up and pocketing his phone into his jacket pocket after he slips it on him. “I’m ready.” He adds, holding onto his lover’s arm and giving a look as he sees Yoochun leaning close and sniffing his neck.

“You smell nice.” Yoochun comments while he pulls back, grinning in a sheepish manner then leading the latter to his car. He fishes out his car keys and unlocks the doors, opening one for Junsu like a gentleman. “After you.” He grins.

Junsu shakes his head with a smile on his face and enters inside the car, buckling his seatbelt on and watching Yoochun jog around to slip in at the driver’s seat. “Ppali. The movie will start without us.” Junsu chuckles softly.

“Neh neh. Patience, baby.” Yoochun winks, revving up the engine and driving off Junsu’s driveway.

~~~~~

Hello people ^^

Sorry for the wait again T___T

I can't seem to concentrate.. I keep getting distracted...
I'll try my best ;3;

Anyways, please comment! Hope you like this chapter~! ;w;

Sincerely,
-the-badguy-or-hero-♥