Meeting a New Friend (No. 1: With Animal Ears)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu

 

“Umma, umma... I want this one. This one...”

A little plump-cheeked boy pouts; his little bottom lip fully out in the open as he points to a pair of what looks like sheep ears to his mother. He looks back to his mother, tugging on her hand lightly and giving her the roundest pleading eyes that she’s ever witnessed.

“I can be a sheep for Halloween, see?” Quickly, the little boy takes the pair of toy ears and puts them on his head, smiling up at his mother to show her. “There’s a sheep costume too over there at the other end. I saw it! Can we please get it, umma? Please?”

“Aww. My little baby Junsu is so adorable! Kaja, we’ll get those for you then, okay?” She kneels in front of her son, Junsu is his name, lightly pinching his cheek and giving his nose a quick peck. “My little baby sheep so kyeopta!”

“I’m Timmy, umma! Timmy from Timmy Time!” Little Junsu exclaims, covering his mouth from fits of giggles then proceeding to take the costume from the other rack. As he proceeds on his tippy toes to retrieve his costume, his eyes wander to the opposite end in front of him, meeting a pair of eyes as round as his staring back at him.

The boy has a dark mushroom cut but it is quite cute for him, a face with baby fat on his cheeks and an average build for a little boy. They look about the same age but he seems to be a tad taller than Junsu. He has a pair of white bunny ears on his head and has the same posture as Junsu, seeming to be reaching for something that he couldn’t reach.

Junsu finally giggles then takes the hanger of his costume from the hook, hugging it close to his chest and smiling wide at the boy across him.

Smiling back, the boy reaches for a costume; a bunny costume, then approaches Junsu with a wave.

“Hi. Are you going to be wearing that sheep costume for Halloween?” His voice isn’t as squeaky as Junsu’s but he sounds friendly. Junsu smiles and nods happily, hugging his costume tighter.

“Will you be a bunny rabbit this Halloween?” Junsu asks in a small voice and the boy replies with a nod too.

“I was thinking of going as a vampire because they’re so cool!" His eyes showing amazement before turned to disappointment and he slumps his shoulders. "But… my umma wants me to go as a rabbit.” The boy’s cheeks then flush red in embarrassment and he eyes the costume Junsu is holding. “I think you’ll look cute in that.” He grins.

Junsu’s cheeks flush red too and he tries to hide his face with the costume. The boy already knows Junsu’s reaction but decides to not say anything about it.

“Say, I see you at the playground a lot. How about we meet there and go trick or treating together? It’ll be much more fun if we go with someone else than our ummas.” The boy says and smiles at Junsu. Junsu smiles back and gives a little nod.

“O-Okay. Sounds fun!” Junsu grins then giggles. “What’s your name?”

“I’m Yoochun. Yours?”

“Junsu. You’re nice; I like you. Can we be friends?”

Yoochun blushes then chuckles softly, flashing a wide grin.

“Aren’t we already?”

~~~~~

Annyeong~! Here is the first chapter!

Did you guys like it? I'm sorry it isn't much... I rushed it a little so it's quite... Short .___. And it could be just plain random.

I've chosen to make this whole challenge into some story that connects to each other so every chapter is connected to the next :3

Keke~ Happy New Year everyone~!

God bless to all of you! I promise to write more interesting reads for you all! <3

Sincerely,
-the-badguy-or-hero- ♥