I Love You

I Love You

 

Kyuhyun is sitting on a bench in the backyard. Staring into the starry night. Lost in his thought. The cold wind blow embracing his body making him shivers. Siwon is approaching kyuhyun holding a cup of hot chocolate. Kyuhyun stretch out his hand toward siwon for siwon to hold. As his fingers wrap beautifully within siwon’s, he slowly guide siwon to kneel in front of him.

“Hey. What’s wrong, baby?” siwon ask kyuhyun who is keeping his eyes on his lap. He lift kyuhyun’s chin so that he can see kyuhyun’s face. Siwon caress kyuhyun’s cold cheek with his right hand.

“Siwon. You know I am not a perfect. I’ve been treating you badly. I never show any respect. Not even once. And I know you have been waiting to hear those precious 3 words from me. Why are you insisting? You deserve someone better. And that ‘someone’ is not me”

“Baby, you promise me not to talk about this ever again. You are the ‘someone’ that I want. The only one that I want. You are perfect for me, baby. If forever is the time that I need to hear it from you. I will wait forever. I know you are scared. I am not like those guys. I love you. I will never leave you for someone else like how they did” siwon calmly said those words.

They have been arguing about this matter so many times. Only god knows how much siwon love kyuhyun. Kyuhyun know siwon will never change his mind even if he keeps pursuing siwon to break off the relation. Kyuhyun know siwon is different from those bastards. Siwon is always there when he is in need. Everyone knows how persistence siwon could be once he already has his target set. Kyuhyun realize it that siwon is aiming to have him. No matter how much he tries he will never get rid of siwon.

“Are you sure you want to marry me?”

Kyuhyun ask that question with a hopeful mind. He knows siwon will never break him. Past experience really got him to the very core of his heart. But kyuhyun know that deeper than his fears lay the only thing that siwon have been yearning for. Love.

“You know the answer, baby. I. Want. To. Marry. You. And don’t you dare think that I will regret this”

Kyuhyun stare into siwon’s eyes. He sees nothing but love. Taking a deep breath he finally made up his mind. He cup siwon’s face with both of his hands. Kyuhyun clears his throat and talk with a very serious tone.

“Siwon, listen. I will say this once. only once. I will only say it again after we are officially married. If you really want me and want to listen to it again. Make sure the wedding happens or you will neither hear it again nor owning me.”

Siwon widen his eyes after realizing that kyuhyun finally agrees to his proposal. Siwon is so happy. He feels like crying anytime soon but he held it in since he need to hear whatever it is that kyuhyun is planning to tell him. Siwon wanted to say something but his stuck on his track when he sees kyuhyun’s serious face turn soft. Stressful look in kyuhyun eyes gone as he lovingly stare into siwon’s eyes. Kyuhyun lean closer so that siwon can hear it clearly.

“siwon, I.. LOVE.. YOU..”

“b-baby, what did you just said? i.. i..”

“You heard me. I won’t say it again.”

Siwon’s tears finally escaped and kyuhyun started to panic.

“Why are you crying?! I thought you are going to be happy to hear it!”

“I’m crying because I am too happy! Baby, can I hear it again. Just one more. Please, baby. Please” siwon is pleading for kyuhyun to say it again. Kyuhyun know siwon will ask him to say it again. He stands up leaving the helpless kneeling siwon. He turns his back and walk toward the house. He stop after a few steps.

“Marry me and I’ll say it every single day of your life”

Kyuhyun said that words without looking back. Suddenly kyuhyun being pulled into a tight hug. Kyuhyun don’t know what to do. He is not the cheesy type.

“Kyu, baby. i assure you. I will definitely marry you. I will definitely make you say it over and over again”

“Can you promise me another thing, siwon?”

“Anything, baby”

“Promise me you will never hurt me like how everyone else did”

“baby”

“hmm?”

“I love you too”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

fail attempt.. i know.. OTL