11

Just A Bet ?

SKIP TO TWO WEEKS LATER 

"Mum ~ Are you done yet ? You've been checking my luggage for the past 2 hours ." Taeyeon pouted .

"Waitt , young man . I have to check if you brought all of new boxers/underwears . I don't want Tiffany to see you wearing a torn boxer or what *cough*" Mrs Kim joked .

"Oh , I see~ ..... Wait ! Why must she see me wearing my underwear ???" Taeyeon frowned .

"No one knowsss ~*cough*" Mrs Kim joked again as she zipped up Taeyeon's luggage . .

"MUM !" Taeyeon whined .

"Alright alright . I'm jokingggg . *coughcough*" Mrs Kim laughed while coughing .

"Then , how about you ? Have you packed properly ? All of your medicines ?" Taeyeon asked concernly .

"I did , young man . I'm not that forgetful like you *coughcough*" Mrs Kim covered while coughing .

"Okay okay . You win , m'am . I am forgetfulll ." Taeyeon and Mrs Kim laughed .

*honkhonk*

"Ah-haa . That must be Tiffany . Let's go , mum ." Taeyeon said and carried the two heavy and big luggages . His mum locked the door while Taeyeon walked towards the big car , anticipating to see Tiffany in the car but the only person in the car was her driver.

"Uhh , Mr Kim Taeyeon ?" The driver looked like a 40+ years old man , rolled down the window and asked .

"Yes , that's me ." Taeyeon answered . The driver then gets down the car to help Taeyeon to put those luggages in the trunk .

"Ms Hwang is waiting for you and your mum at the mansion ." The driver said .

"Thank you , mr .."

"Im . Just call me Uncle Im ." Uncle Im gave a warm smile . "Ahh . Thank you , Uncle Im ." Mrs Kim and Taeyeon then board the car and sit at the backseat .

"So , have you been friends with Ms Hwang for a long time , Mr Kim ?" Uncle Im asked .

"Not that long . We become friends last month and become closer then .  And don't call me Mr Kim . It sounds like I became a married guy . Just call me Taeyeon . " Taeyeon joked , causing Uncle Im and his mum to laugh with his comment . During the two weeks ago , Taeyeon and Tiffany had become closer and closer since they had spent time with each other almost everyday for the english project preparations and english/chemistry tutoring sessions.

"Last month ? Really ? That's surprising then , Taeyeon-ah .." Uncle Im said .

"Why ?" Taeyeon asked .

"She never brings a friend to overseas and willing to pay for them . Even for a project ." Uncle Im said .

"Really ? How did you know ?" Taeyeon asked .

"I've been working with the Hwangs' since the heiress , Ms Hwang was born and until now I'm still working with them . They are like my family now . Mr and Mrs Hwang are the most kindest and humble people that I've ever seen . Only Ms Hwang is a bit bossy and you knoww , princessyyy type . However , there's a lot of judgemental people out there . Seeing that Mr and Mrs Hwang are very rich and has a lot of fame , they thought that they are very snobby , arrogant and selfish ." Uncle Im said .

"Well , they are at fault . They didn't know much about them .*cough*" Mrs Kim said .

"It's okay . Mr and Mrs Hwang doesn't mind either ." Uncle Im smiles .

"Good then . Don't mind people like that . Then , where is your family ? " Taeyeon nodded his head . 

"I don't have any . I mean no luck in marriage ." Uncle Im laughed .

"Oh ho ~ So you're single and ready to mingle ?" Taeyeon teased and looked at Mrs Kim jokingly , earning a smack from Mrs Kim asking that kind of that questions .

"I'm always ready ." Uncle Im goes along . With that comment , the guys , Uncle Im and Taeyeon laughed loudly with Mrs Kim just stared blankly at both of them .  "Oh yes . I thought my flight with Tiffany is at 1pm ? It's only 8 am right now . She even told us not to eat breakfast . " Taeyeon asked and pouted .

"I'm not sure . She just asked me to pick you up . She looked so excited just now while mentioning you . She can't wait for me to pick you and your mum up ." Uncle Im shook his head and laughed again . 

"Excited ?? Why is it ??" 

"I don't know . I can see that she's really dolling herself up for today . She even cooked breakfast personally for you and your mum . She rarely or should i say never cooks for anyone including Siwon . " Uncle Im revealed what he saw at the mansion just now .

"Siwon ?? Hmm ..." Taeyeon mumbled . HEVS XII still expertly hide the Siwon-Hyuna secret from anyoneee and still no one knews . "What ?? She cooked ?! " Taeyeon frowned as he already experienced once of Tiffany's cooking . urgh ... *vomitttt*

"Eyyy ~ Still try to deny about you and her ?" Mrs Kim squinted her eyes and . Uncle Im laughed loudly .

"Who knows she's just in good mood maybe ?! With no reasons !" Taeyeon accidentally shouted  .

"Alrightt alrightt . No need to shout , young boy ." Mrs Kim smacked his head . "Ouchhh !"

"Good mood with no reasons ? She always had a reason when she's happy ..." Uncle Im said .

 

Flashback to this morning 

Tiffany's POV 

*kring!kring!kring!*

 

"Morning , world !" I shouted as I stopped the alarm . It's been so long since I feel so fresh when waking up . I can't believe that I just woke up at 6 in the morning so voluntarily ! Usually , I will get superrr cranky when the alarm started . Even Siwon and my maids can't wake me up .

But wait .... why am I so happy and excited for today ?? We're going to KENYA ! It's hot there and I hate perspiring ! But why am I excited ?? Why ??? WHYYYYY ??

Suddenly , my phone vibrated . It's a reminder from the calender for my activity today . 

Oh godd ! I'm going to KENYA with Taeyeon ! Oh godd !

Tiffany Hwang , please stop yourself . It's Kim Taeyeon . I need HIM to love and like me so much, not the vice versa ! Urghhh ~Our flight is at 1 pm ... Should I ask Uncle Im to pick them up around 8 ?? Should I make breakfast for them ? 

I took my phone and decided to call Taeyeon .. I wonder if he's awake .. Hmm ..

"Hello ?" I heard his sleepy voice .

"Heyy .. you must be still sleeping ?" Awww ... do you hear his cute sle... no i mean .... nothing .

"Uhuh .... Wait ........ oii , it's only 6:05am . Why did you call ???" I can hear him whining . Ohmygodd , that's so cut.... ahem .

"Nothing . Iwanttotellthatdon'teatyourbreakfastandmydriverwillpickyouupat8sharp . Bye ." I cut the line straight away .I suddenly feel my heartbeat becomes faster and faster . Oh my god .. 

 

*beepbeep*

 

From: TaeyeonKim

OI ! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING ?! ARE YOU RAPPING ??? DAMNN GIRL ~ REPEAT PLSSS !

 

Hahahahahaha . I can't stop laughing . I already can't imagine that frustrated face from him . Hahahaha .

 

To : TaeyeonKim 

I said , I want to tell that you and your mum don't have to eat breakfast first and my driver will pick you up at 8 sharp . We're having breakfast together here . Our flight is 1pm . Alright ? Bye .

 

From : TaeyeonKim

WHAT ?! URGHHH ~ I HAVEN'T FINISHED PACKING UP ! AND IT'S STILL TOO EARLY !!!!!!!!! 

 

To : TaeyeonKim 

WOULD YOU FREAKING STOP WITH THE CAPS LOCK ?! SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR NOT PACKING UP EARLIER ! I DON'T CARE . MY DRIVER WILL PICK YOU UP AT EXACTLY 8 . SEE YOU LATER . BYE ~

 

From : TaeyeonKim 

Ooops . hehehehe . I don't realise that I used caps lock . hehehehehe . okay okay . See you later , meanieee ~

 

hahahahahaha . I have to admit that he's cute ... sighh ~

 

......TIFFANY HWANG ....... what's wrong with you girrrrll ???? This is all because of that stupid bettt ! No , it's all because of that stupid english projecttt ! If they didn't have any project , I won't have to do it with Taeyeon and spent everydayyyy with him ! I can't believe that already to like Taeyeon just by spending time everyday with him . 

No , I can't . I still have Siwon . Siwon is my baby . 

Ahhh ~ Whatever .

I went to my bathroom and took a hot shower in the morning . Ahhh ~ So comfy . For today , I just decided to wear mini dress . For make up , I just wear compact powder , light bb cream and my lip balm . Well ~ Even I wore this , I still looked yy ~ hehe 

By the time I finished getting ready , it's already 7:15am . Yeah , I take quite a long to get ready .. SO WHAT ? *merong* :p

I went downstairs and already saw my some of maids already their daily duties like cleaning the hous while others are starting to make breakfast . Without realising , I ran to the kitchen , making my two of maids who in charge for breakfast today to be surprised . Surprised not because of running into the kitchen but surprised by how early I woke up and get ready ... i guess ... hehe .

 

"Stop stop . Urmm ... Can I make the breakfast today ?" I asked .

"What ????? " I knew it . I knew this will be their reactions . sighh ~

"Okay okay . I know that I almost burned the kitchen last time when I'm alone cooking . For today , I'll make the breakfast and you two help me . Is that okay ?" Tiffany smiles .

"Why so sudden ?" One of my maid asked .  Oh yes ... why ? I can't possibly tell the reason is Taeyeon or his mum ...

"B-because my friend is coming today . You guys k-know that . His mum is going to stay here . You guys knew that too ." I stammered a bit . All of the maids and Uncle Im , the only driver in Hwang already knew about Taeyeon's mum staying at the mansion for a week .

"Alright , Ms Hwang . We'll help you ." They said .

"Good . But hold on ." I walked out from the kitchen to find for Uncle Im , our loyal , kind and fatherly like driver . 

"Uncle Im . Can you pick my friend and his mum ?" I asked happily .

"Oh sure . What's the address ?" He asked me . I took a paper and don't ask where it comes from . I then wrote Taeyeon's address . "He doesn't have a real home . His house is in a basement . You don't need to knock his house . You just horn the car and he'll come out for sure ." I said excitedly as I kept thinking that Taeyeon is coming . Aaaaaa ! Alright Tiffany , stop it . -.-

"Oookayy . Why are you so happy ? " Uncle Im stared at me with a suspicious look . 

"Huh ?? Happy ?? I d-did not ." Damn , why must I stammer again ?? I changed my tone and happy look to a expressionless look and tone.

"hahaha . Alright . I'll be going then ." Uncle Im laughed while shooking his head and took his car keys . Oh no , he must be misunderstood .

 

END OF TIFFANY'S POV

 

"Taeyeon , Mrs Kim . We've reached at the Hwang's mansion ." Uncle Im said as he drives more further in to the garage . 

"Woaaaaah . This is biggg !" Taeyeon said with jaw opened . It reminds him of the mansion he used to live in but this is more bigger. He stared at the mansion from left side to the right side . Even Mrs Kim looks speechless .

"Woww ....." Mrs Kim said amazely . 

Uncle Im drives into the garage . Suddenly , the car was lifted to the basement down one level below and here they are , at the basement . Uncle Im drives a bit slower to park the car . The basement is veryy big as well and has total of 10 different types of car . 

"Cooool !" Taeyeon grinned . 

Uncle Im stopped the engine and opened the door for Taeyeon and his mum . He then goes to the trunk to carry the luggages . 

"Uncle . It's okay . I'll carry ." Taeyeon smiles and carries the heavy luggages . He can't possibly see Uncle Im who is not that strong to carry the luggages . 

"He's so considerate . Not like Siwon . tch .. " Uncle Im said to his mind and smiles . "Come . Let's go to the living room upstairs ." The three of them walked to the elevator . Yes , the mansion has elevator . When they are walking to elevator , they had to walk across all of the 9 other cars . Taeyeon can't stopped looking at those car . He felt like he's at a car showroom .

As soon they went to the living room at the 1st floor , Taeyeon and Mrs Kim become speechless again . The interior of the house and the design looks beautiful and bigger times two than looking from the outside only . "Wowww ~"

"Ms Hwang . Your friend is here !" Uncle Im said loudly to inform .

Tiffany who already finished getting breakfast ready , went out from the kitchen and ran to the mum and son . 

"Hi , auntie !" Tiffany hugged Mrs Kim . "Hi , Tiffany . Omo .. You're so pretty today ." Mrs Kim compliments her .

"Thank you , auntiee ~" Tiffany grinned . 

"Oi . Me no huggy ??" Taeyeon pouted . Awwwww , that's cuteeeeee ~ ........... -_- NO , TIFFANY HWANG , NO !

"Who wants to hug you ?" Tiffany merong-ed him and holds Mrs Kim's hands as she bring her to the kitchen .

"Tchh . I don't need one anyway  ." Taeyeon rolled his eyes . He forgot that Uncle Im who is still laughing because of his acts is still beside him .

"Hehe .. Uhh ... Where should I put my mum's luggage ?" Taeyeon asked .

"Oh yeah . Come . Follow me . " Taeyeon leave his luggage there and only bring his mum's luggage . They took the elevator again to the 4th level . 

"How many storey in this mansion ??" Taeyeon asked curiously .

"There's only 4 storeys but the house spaces are very large so it doesn't look like there's 4 storeys ." Uncle Im said .

"Oh i see . But why are we going to the 4th level then ? How about second and third ?" Taeyeon asked again .

"Oh . The room for the maids are at the second level  . Third level has rooms for Ms Hwang's access only . Fourth level is for Ms Hwang's room , Mr and Mrs Hwang's room and also guest rooms ." Uncle Im explain kindly as they enters the spacious room .

"Wowowow ~ She has a storey level with room just for her ? Then where's your room ? And what kind of Ms Hwang's rooms ? Can I go please ?? " Taeyeon puts Mrs Kim's luggage down and looks around .

"Oh I don't live here . I have my house so called the bachelor's house." They laughed . " Alright . Actually she don't really allow anyone to come into the room . Only Ms Hwang has access to these rooms but she also gave me one of the remote that also can open the door here , just in case . But since you are a such a sweet boy , I will just bring you to have a look for a while" 

"Access to these room by remote ?? Hee , thank you , uncle " Taeyeon asked and thanked him . 

"Yup . By this . " Uncle Im took out a small remote from his pocket .

"This ???"

"Yes . Ms Hwang requested for a controlled lock only for the third level's rooms so we used this remote to open the door . Maids will not be allowed to go in , even for cleaning ." 

"Oh ....."

"Like this . Room 1-right , door open ." Uncle Im speak to the remote and suddenly the first right door opened . It has only three rooms . 2 rooms on the left and one room which as big as two rooms combined on the right.

"WOAAH !" Taeyeon walked into the room and said in awe as this one room is so spacious . This room seems to be a music room since there are flute , guitars -acoustic/electric , piano , drums and violins . However it looks very dusty . "Why is it so dustyy ??" Taeyeon can easily wiped a dust with his index finger .

"This exact room was where Mr and Mrs Hwang will always teach her , accompany her together to play music when she's young . That time , they are not busy as there are now. They as a family loves to play together especially Tiffany . She loves to play flute . But since they started to neglect her for work , she felt that there's no use of playing it anymore but she didn't throw the instruements here even though it's never been use for years because there's plenty of memories here ." 

"Oh ...." Taeyeon nodded his head .

"HEYYY !" Suddenly , Tiffany shouted from the door , making the two guys to jump a bit .