chapter#02"In converstaion with ....... choi siwon"

We started falling in love.... when we met
Siwon: Beautiful lady...erm my name is siwon...choi siwon and you're miss??


Kristie thinking Oh God he called me beautiful lady My goodness I wish I could have an autograph.


Siwon: miss??


Kristie: on I'm krystal... Krystal D'souza... Thay call me kristie.


Siwon :They??


Kristie: my friends


Siwon: I see so Krystal where are you going??


Kristie: you can call me kristie .That'll be my pleasure if you'll call me that.


Siwon: ok. So ms Kristie where are you going??


Kristie: Hawaai . We're going to hawaai.


Siwon: we?? Is there anybody else along you??


Kristie: yes..my childhood friend... Sharon both of us are going to Hawaai. She is sitting at the back...one seat behind me.


Siwon turns around to see. Oh one more beautiful girl


Kristie: you find her beautiful???


Siwon: *Laughing* ...not more than you.....


Kristie starts to blush. Siwon again turns around to see other members who were coming there.


Kristie: where are the other members?? Can I've one autograph. Plzz


Siwon: I'm also looking for my members and why not. I'll surely give an autograph to you .Infact...It'll be my pleasure to give such a beautiful girl an autograph.


Other members start coming there and kristie starts to stare at them thinking" Is it really true???? Is that really super junior... The super junior???? She asks herself.


Siwon: oh my friend Kyuhyun is going to sit with her.


Kristie: with whom?


Siwon: with your friend.


Kristie: WHAT??? Oh no.


Siwon: What happened??


Kristie: She don't like super junior...I mean she likes you less I mean...


Siwon: I understand She hates us


Kristie: No.... Not hate Actually I always talk about you people and she is tired of you and all super junior things.


Siwon: hahaha. So you talk about us all the time??


Kristie: not all the time.. I don't talk to you when Iam sleeping... Oh what I'am saying I mean......*red face due to embrassment XD*


Siwon: hahha ok I got you.


Kristie: I don't know what she is going to do when she'll come to know that a member of super junior is going to sit with her.


Siwon: Have she seen all the members??


Kristie: No. She just knows about you ,Eunhyuk and Donghae because I've just posted your pics on my wall.... I love you more..*again red face blushing*


Siwon: oh I see hahha well don't you worry let me handle.


Siwon goes to kyuhyun and kristie is watching them both... After some talk they go away. Kristie doesnot understand what they've talked.


Kristie: what you people were talking?


Siwon: Nothing .I've just solve your problem


Kristie: Really ??? But how??.


Siwon: Nothing .I just talked to kyu and its solved* smiling*


Kristie: o wow! *smiling*


Both looked at each other and smiled.


Kristie: Thankyou... Thankyou so much.


Siwon: The pleasure ia all mine dear* smiling*







Sorry for so late update I was very busy. Please comment , subscribe :) hope you enjoy it:)