Eccendentesiast

Eccendentesiast

Since the day that Luhan, Sehun's brother, died because of a car accident, Sehun changes. He became quiet, though he smile for everybody like what it used to be, everyone knows that it is fake. A fake smile. That's the only thing he can do right now. To fake a smile. And that's the reason why Suho, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Jongin is also hurting.

 

    Suho sigh. He is not used to this. He is not used of Sehun fakes a smile. He will never. He is used with the talkative, cheerful, childish maknae Sehun. The Sehun that everybody saw now is far away from that. Quiet, had his poker face and the pain Sehun. It makes him also in pain. So being the so-called "appa" of his group of friends, he need to do something, to make his precious maknae back to his normal self. But how? He look over the maknae. Jongin and Kyungsoo are laughing at Baekhyun's joke, while Sehun.....  he is in his own world. The world that it has his Luhan hyung. He sigh again. What will he do to make the maknae back to himself?

 

"hyung, are you alright?"

 

Kyungsoo asked, looking worried to him.

 

"you keep on sighing. are you alright, hyung? do you feel sick?"

 

He smiled at Kyungsoo.

 

"Im alright, kyung-ah. Its just... Nothing."

 

Kyungsoo hesistated, but then he nodded. He smiled at his hyung, who returned it sincerely.

 

"Ah~! Sehun-ah! Is it okay if we hang-out in your place? Its been so long since the last time we spent out time in your house. I miss that. So can we?"

 

Baekhyun asked Sehun.

 

"Sorry hyungs, but no." Sehun smile. A fake one, ofcourse.

 

"But hunnie.. "

 

"Sorry hyung. but really, you can't sorry."

 

Sehun fakes a smile, again before standing up and said,

 

"Classes are about to start. I'll be going. See you, hyungs."

 

He smile then leave his hyungs. They all sigh.

 

"What we will do to him, huh?"

 

Suho sigh for the nth time. He doesn't really know. He doesn't know what they will do to him. Yeah, i don't know he thought.

 

--------

 

"Class dismissed." Mr. Choi announced.

 

Sehun packed his things and headed to his friends, who waits for him in the library. But somthing in his mind and heart that telling him that he needed to go somewhere and his friends are not needed to go with him for a moment. So he decided to follow what his mind and heart  is telling him. He texted his hyungs and go where ever his feet like to go.

 

He is infront of a park right now. The park that he and his hyung spents their time, more or less. He looked around. Its been what... half a year? since the last time he went here. He spots a tree. That tree is the most special tree he had seen. Just because its that tree he and his hyung plays when they are there. He took a deep breath before he go there. He sat under the tree and stare at the sky.

 

Hyung, are you up there? how are you? You know I miss you so much. Do you know that? Why did you leave me? You promise me that you will never leave at my side. But you just did. You did leave. I hate you, hyung. But at the same time, I don't have the guts to hate you. Because i love you hyung, very much.

 

Deep in his own thought, he didn't notice that someone is approaching him. The said someone sit by his side and look at him.

 

"hello?"

 

He broke his trance at the sky and look at the someone, shocked. He just stare at the intruder, who is getting uncomfortable by the stare that the other giving him. The someone  stare back at him, unsure, but nonetheless, he smile at him.

 

"hey, why are you crying?"

 

Suprised on what the other said, Sehun touch his cheeks. And indeed, he is crying.

 

"you seem in pain. What's wrong?"

 

"....."

 

"You know, even though we just met. You can trust me. I can be a friend. I am a friend. So just let it out."

 

Sehun look at him. He slowly lean on the other's shoulder, while the other hug him as if he doesn't want to let go. He whispers soothing words to the crying boy and they stay like that until Sehun stop from crying.

 

-------

They are now infront of Sehun's house. Chanyeol, as he introduced himself after Sehun stop crying, insisted to walk him home. He said it's danger and he loved to do so. At first, Sehun refuses, saying that he is okay now and no need to bother. But in the end, he just say yes, making Chanyeol grin.

 

"So, Chanyeol-ssi. This is my house, umm.... thank you? yeah, thank you ... f-for comforting me a-and f-for w-walking me h-home. thank you."

 

Sehun stare at ground, like it is the most interesting thing he ever seen, out of embarrassment. Chanyeol chuckle at the cute embarrass Sehun infront of him.

 

"you know your cute." He bluntly said.

 

"w-what?"

 

"i said your cute."

 

Sehun blink at him, speechless. Nobody, and i mean, nobody told him that except his hyung. Once again, he remembered his hyung. Chanyeol look at him worriedly.

 

"did i say something wrong?"

 

"ah~! no, no, no, you didn't. It just... I remembered my hyung telling me that when i became all shy. That's all."

 

Chanyeol's mouth form a "o". He then step close to the younger and once again, he hug Sehun. There this comfortable silence aura and a feeling that both of them don't know what it is. They, again, stay like that for a moment. Their moment was rudely intrude by the tone of Chanyeol's cellphone. They broke away, awkward situation it is.

 

"i think i need to go?" Sehun looked at him befor giggling. And oh~! Oh Sehun smile, or i mean, giggle.

 

"alright. Bye, be safe."

 

Sehun looked around before leaning to Chanyeol and give a peck on his cheeks before he rushed in, in his house. On the other hand, Chanyeol was shocked. He never expected that, but he liked it, no, he loved it.

And that night, two hearts can't stop from beating fast and a big smile spread on their faces while they landed at dreamland.

 

--------

 

Suho, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Jongin were staring at the laughing Sehun infront of them. Its been a week since Sehun and Chanyeol meet and they grew close. Very close.  But his friends doesn't know it, and that's why they are curious as why The Oh Sehun is laughing. It's not like they don't like it, they are just curious. But... oh well as Sehun is happy, they are also happy.

 

 

--------

 

it . and the ending is just fail.

imsosososorry!