001

The Male Nine-Tailed Fox

 

Chapter 1- Delusional

Kang Sohee was not happy at all.

“Zico! Aish, yah if you keep on sleeping like that we’re going to be late. Again!”

Sohee rapped her knuckles against her friend’s door. The door swung open to find a boy with messy, but attractive hair. Meet Zico, Sohee’s closest friend. It was odd really. It was almost like love at first sight, except… as in friends. Friends at first sight? Did that really exist? Sohee thought back to 3 years back in her life before she met Zico. She was a loner, a nobody. She was a wallflower. That is, before she met Zico of course. He changed her life. He got rid of her old and stingy clothes. He also gave her a total make over. But most of all, he gave her his true heart. He was a truly great friend.

Zico stifled a yawn and waved his hand at Sohee. Sohee rolled her eyes. “Come on. We have to go! School is starting in 20 minutes.”

Groaning, Zico pouted. “Chillax, girl. Just tell them that the Zicster is sick! Now this handsome beauty is going back to sleep! G’Night!” He was just about to shut the door when Sohee stuck her foot in. She shook her head feverishly and looked Zico directly into his eyes.

“Nuh uh. Not this non-sense again! You’re going! And that is final.”

Zico cursed under his breath and slouched his shoulders. “Fine, fine. Gosh, okay! Let me get changed.”

Sohee grinned. “Good.” Smiling, she went to the living room and gently shook her grandma’s body.

“Grandma, wake up. We’re going now to school. See you later.” Her grandma shook her hand and went back to sleep. Sohee giggled. Going back to Zico, they went off to school.

***

Zico shuddered. “Do you feel that? I just felt the presence of a-“

“Ghost” finished Sohee. It was true. She felt that exact presence moments ago, but it wasn’t until Zico had told her that she was sure of it. Zico snuck a glance at Sohee and shakily sighed.

*I don’t think she knows that I’m a --(will tell you what he is later in the story ><)  yet. I want to keep it that way. I really like her…*

Zico bumped his shoulders against Sohee and smiled. “Actually. Nah, I don’t think it’s a ghost. It must be from you! Looking at you in the morning is a fright!”

Sohee scowled. “YAH, ZICO!”

Zico ran off laughing of his head like a retard. “Retard.” Muttered Sohee, who checked her reflection to see if what he said was true. “Aish, look what he is making me do!”

Shaking her head, Sohee trudged on and ran off to catch up with her best friend.

---

“Hey, Sohee!”

“ ‘Sup Sohee.”

“Hey, Zicster.”

“Looking good, Sohee.”

Sohee and Zico were busy greeting everyone at school.

“ZICKEY!”

Zico groaned. Sohee giggled next to him. It was Zico’s personal stalker, Cheul. Sohee really didn't know why Zico kept on rejecting Cheul. Cheul was pretty, rich, nice... Did she mention rich? 

"Zickey! Omo! Did you walk from your house? I told you not to live in the dump! Our house is always welcome for you~"

Scratch that. She is pretty and rich. 

Sohee tapped Zico on his shoulder and waved and ran off. *Damn it. She left! I freaking hate you Han Cheul.* He glared at Cheul and stalked off in search of Sohee. Cheul paused in surprise, but swooned after awhile. 

"JJANG! Oppa is so badass~" Chaeul fangirled. "OPPA WAIT FOR MEEEEEE~~" 

The whole school cringed, but soon went back to normal. It was an already known fact that Cheul liked Zico, who like Sohee. The school just didn't understand why Sohee didn't know. That girl was as dense as a rock. I mean seriously. Zico was practically sending hearts her way, which she of course broke without knowing. 

BRRIIINNNNGG

The bell rung signalling that school was begining in a few moments. Sohee entered her classroom and sat down. As usual the class was rowdy and full of noises. Noises you don't want to hear in your life. I'm not just talking about the farts and little toots going on, but the huge moans from the- nevermind. I think you got the point. 

"Sohee ah!"

Sohee turned and faced the new comer. *Ugh. It's prissy Queenka Jiyeon.*

"Yes, unnie?"

Jiyeon snapped her fingers. 2 girls leaped to her side and sprayed her hair with hair spray. Sighing contently, Jiyeon looked at Sohee and smirked. "As you know of my Queenka status-"

Sohee tuned out after that. *Wow, it's amazing... Really. How can someone say voluenteeringly that they are Queenka. Talk about self-conceited.*

Jiyeon frowned. Snapping her fingers in front of Sohee, she asked. "Yah. Kang Sohee. Weren't you listening to me at all?"

Cursing herself for not being a little attentive, she fibbed, "Sorry unnie! The most gorgeous female on Earth! I'm a little sick, so I couldn't hear that well." 

Jiyeon slyly smiled. "Well since you put that in such a nice way. Now get away from me! I don't want to catch your sickness germs." She snapped her fingers. One of her posse dashed up and sprayed her. Jiyeon screamed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? That was a let's-go snap! Not a spray-me snap!" 

She took the spray can from that girl and gave it to a random girl. "You are out, and you are in." The random girl squealed. Being in the Queenka's posse meant all sorts of privileges. Jiyeon fluffed her hair and went out of the classroom. But just as she was going out, she bumped into someone. 

"J-Jongup sshi! I'm so sorry!"

Jonggup smiled. "It's alright. Jisoo, right?"

"It's Jiyeon." 

"Oh." 

Jiyeon stood there, flushing, as Jongup and his friends settled in the seats next to Sohee. Jongup glanced at Sohee and felt his heart excellerate. *It's her! It's her! I know it is! She is the one.* Sohee, oblivious to everything, glanced up when she felt someone look at her. For a minute, she saw a fox with nine tails staring at her, but the vision obscured. 

*What the heck was that? Gosh, probably from the sweets. Got to lay down on that.*

Jongup shyly glanced at Sohee and placed a box of chocolates on her desk. Sohee looked up and smiled. 

"Aw, thanks! My name Sohee, nice to meet you." She extended her hand out. Jongup glanced at the hand and blushed. 

"Y-Yeah. My name is Jongup." Sohee's eyes widened. Wasn't Jongup part of the Kingka group, BAP? She quickly averted her gaze and went back to waiting for her teacher. Jongup, bewildered, looked at his friends who were snickering behind him. 

Zelo glanced up confused. "Wayeo? Did something just happen? Why are we laughing."

Yongguk ruffled the maknae's hair. "Nothing. That's why we are laughing."

Zelo scrunched his eyes.Nothing was why his hyungs laughed? He must learn from this 'nothing'!

--- 

Sorry for updating so late! Omo~ Already 7 subscribers:D Thanks!

Anyway, how was the first chappie? ihopeitisgoodenough

I want to first ask you guys please comment and subscribe if you havent already. Upvoting too would make me a very happy panda!

Now for the task in hand. If some of you are able, please make ME A POSTER~~ I AM IN NEED OF ONE. As you can see with the one I created .THANK YOU GUYS AND HAVE A GREAT NEW YEARS

HAPPY NEW YEARS:)