001: Glances through the Window

His Lolita

A/N Hope you enjoy this extremely short chapter~ In this story Tablo's age is 30 instead of 32 LOL


He was handsome, smart and not to mention incredibly talented. How could Tablo, a 30 year old man still be single? Tapping his pen to the beat of his newly produced song, Tablo smiled, happy at his accomplished work. Heading towards his table, he finished up finializing a few more touches before sending the disk over to Tukutz for final check up's. Stretching his arms, Tablo took out his winter coat before heading over to their van that will bring them to their next schedule. It was winter but yet alone it was snowing. Staring through his foggy window, Tablo traced out hearts with his slim fingers only to realize where his shaped heart was. Out in the cold was a female highschool student waiting by the pedistrian holding a yellow umbrella. Her hair was long and her fringe was just hiding her eyes. Everything about her was perfect. All she was missing was a smile.

"Eh hey! Why isn't she moving" Complained the driver as he beeped the horn for the 3rd time.

Tablo continued staring out his window ignoring the drivers cussing. She was in a trance which made Tablo wonder. What was she thinking about? Opening the van's window while ignoring the cold wind entering the van, Tablo took a glimpse of the girl and to his surprise she stared back. But there was no emotion shown on her face yet alone a smile. With eyes still glued onto hers, the car began to move giving Tablo one last glimpse before her body slowly faded away from a distance. 

Jihae rubbed her arms trying to create some warmth onto her body. Holding her yellow umbrella in one hand, Jihae climbed the fleet of stairs before standing infront of the house door. Already, she could hear her parents yelling and the sounds of glass crashing. Her father was obviously drunk. Already use to the sick ritual, Jihae sighed before dropping her schoolbag on the floor and sitting down on the corner of the stairs until the sounds of her parents fighting was ceased. Humming a tune to herself, Jihae patiently waited outside in the cold.

---------