chapter 5

They Make Us Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 year later.....

 

         After Apink done with Japanese promosion,they finally back to korea.. Apink have no schedule for one whole week.. and they feel relieved for that because they finally have free times to rest themself and release their tension.. even so, some members can't really spend their time with relax.. that is Hayong, Namjoo and Yookyung..

the 3 spend their free time with facing the book.. school book.. study book.. they have to study because school exam is coming nearer.. they have to study so they can have a high mark in education.. not because they have to,but they want to..

Naeun also in the same ege as yookyung.. but she decided to stop study.. she's not like other member.. she and eunji is the most busiest members in Apink.. because they both do acting..but so far it just Naeun.. at one time she busy with Apink promotion.. at one time she have to study.. and at other time she have to attend her drama shooting.. she just can't do all in one time.. her schedule is so tight.. so she decided to just droped her study..

okay,that's about the three.. the three have to spend their free time with study.. and about Naeun herself, she spend her free time facing a few pieces of paperin her room..a little the same as Hayoung,Namjoo and Yookyung.. the different is just the three is facing a very thick books while Naeun just facing a few pieces of paper.. it actually a dialog for her new drama.. she just recieved it that morning from her manager..

and for the rest, Bomi was in her room with a tap in her hand.. she's playing a game called 'angry bird'.. yeah her favorite game.. and Eunji was sitting on the sofa with a book in her left hand and a pen in her right hand.. she's writting a lyric for their new album collection.. and for Park Chorong, she's getting ready to go.. she's planning to spend her time with some shopping..

She walk to the front door to go out.. she open the door but she's not looking up because she's busy fixing her shoes.. when she looked up, she was surprise seeing someone standing with a bright smile on his face.. yes, its theri neighbour..

"oh, L-shi? whats make you came?" Chorong asked pretened not knowing the reason why he came..

"is Naeun here?" L ask as the answer for Chorong question.. yeah, he came just to meet his girlfriend.. Chorong smile hearing that as she understand what on his mind right now.. yeah, he must absolutely missing Naeun right now as they not seeing each other since 2 month ago because apink have to promote their in Japan.. 

"come in, I'll call her for you" Chorong said inviting he in.. L steped in and he can spot Eunji is sitting on the sofa.. they greeted each other with bows and smile..

Chorong walk to Naeun's room and open the door without any knock,

"Naeun-ah,.." Chorong called

"hrmmm" she answer.. she can'r talk because she's so into the drama dialog

"your boyfriend.. he's here" Chorong said and then immediately leave the room before Naeun could respond..Chorong walk to the front door while leave some message to L who is waitting for Naeun to come out at the living room

"L-shi, Naeun asked you come in her room.. she's too lazy to get up" she said while stepping out the house and then leave them..

L walk to the direction where Chorong just point just now and knock the door.. he can hear step walking to it and then the door opened.. L smile seeing the face that he didn't see for 2 month appear infront of him

"oh, oppa? i thought eonni just pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter