HE ISN'T MY BROTHER!!

Everything for You, Because I'm Loving You

--Lee Kikwang_POV--

@Seoul, 4 Januari 2011

This morning weather seem be could. I'm walking slowly. I'm bow down the head to look pavement. I feel gloomy. No cheerful and haven't enthusiasm. I feel lazy go to school. Previously, I enthusiasm go to school because my classmate. She was so beautiful girl and kindness. Although she not cleverness. I loved she. 

But, since I heard a recognition from her lip. My heart so damage. Even I heard it, I think my heart had stopped palpitate. My chest verry crowded. Do you know my taste, Park Young-Ah? Do you want to kill me? Do you know if I want to kill him now? I jealouse! Why Yang Yoseob? Should my step brother? Do you know, if I verry hate with him? Why not me? Namja is verry loved you. 

Aish! Enough! I'm stupid. I'm never tell you about my taste, but on the contrary, I'm accuse you. I'm sorry. Jeongmal mianhae.

" Oppa!!!" I heard yeoja voice. 

I'm look upward and turn behind. I'm few shock when look you run to approach me.

" Hsh... Oppa, why you don't waiting me? Hh..." your voice panting when you fornt me. 

" Mwo? Mianhae, I forgot!" I says and smile. 

" Oh... That's why you have arrived in here," you says and beat my arm slowly. 

" Mian, Young-ie! I serious forgot." I guilty. 

" Ah... Gwencana. Come on!" you persuade me and pull my hand. 

Do you know? Every morning, every you have touch me. Like that. My heart beat was faster throb. And I fell happiness. Because I have loved you since long time.

" Oppa, Want you to help me?" you ask with innocent face.

" Ne. Mwoya?" 

" What Yoseob's birthday tomorrow? It's true?"

I shock. What! Yoseob again?! Do you know? I hate to discuss about him. 

" Molla," I says with apathetic. 

" Yak! Why about you? Don't lie!" you dejected and grumble.

" Mworago! Should I known? He isn't my brother. He is stranger! My brother have family name Lee in fornt name. Not Yang!!!" I snort. 

I was go away. You have quiet after heard my words. But, I don't care. I angry. I disappointed. Why? Yang Yoseob? Cih! He is stranger. Mianhae, Young-ie. I didn't to mean snapped you. But, I hate when you ask about him. He is stranger since you interested him. Yes. He is stranger.

***

In my classroom, I did glanced or look aside of you. You are writing something in your book. At first just look you any time. But at last, I couldn't stopped looking you. Until my eyes doesn't shut and open by turns. 

" Yak! Kikwang-ah! What do you want?!" you are scream and make me shock. 

I'm stammer and mumble.

" Ah? Mwo? Eh... I.... ehm... A-aniyo," I'm realy stammer. I no think if you would conscious that me looking you. 

" Jinja?" you ask. 

" Ne. I'm serious. Hehe," I grin.

" Oh..." you smile with me. Oh... sweetest. I was captivated by her smile. 

" Hey! When Yoseob's birthday? Jebal... Tell me!" you beg with me. 

" Aish! Molla," I'm still apathetic if she was speak about Yoseob.

" Yak! Come on! Kkaja. Please... Jebal, Oppa." you are begin whimper. 

" I say, I DON'T KNOW!!!" I was snapped. My patience had over. 

My shout was high excessively. Until all student in classroom turn the head to me. Aish! I so shy.

" Yak! Why you shout! Shut up!" Doojoon (leader in my class and leader in his gang too) was reprimand and look me by stern. 

" Sorry." 

I stand up and leave classroom. I furious more. Yoseob, Yoseob, and Yoseob! Aish! Young-Ah, why you understandless? No once. Repeatedly, if you tell or ask about Yoseob with me. I dislike! Because I jealouse! Verry jealouse! 

***

------------------------------

Chapter one had finished. I'm sorry, if this chapter niceless. But, I will try my best in every chapter. I hope you like and support it. I need your coment... Thank you... (^__^)