Christmas Disco

Christmas Disco

 

“How long will we wait for taxi?” I whined as I looked from right to the left, waiting for taxi. “On top of that, do I look okay, So Min?” I asked and looked at brunette girl with dark red skirt, white top, dark red jacket and black high heels that was standing next to me in front of our apartment.

“You’re gorgeous, Rae Jin,” she smiled as she held my face in her hands. I bit my lower lip as I looked on what I’m wearing – sour cherry, short dress, with beige jacket and black high heels.

“I’m feeling weird, So Min,” I whispered to her and looked down. “I’m so unsure about all this...” I said and looked back at her.

“Yah, Kang Rae Jin, when did I lie?” she asked as she put hands on her hips, looking at me.

“Exactly one year ago on Christmas party?” I murmured and stuck my tongue out at her. She let a laugh out and hugged me tightly.

“I’m sorry for last year, but I promise, this year will be different.” She said quietly, but loud enough for me to hear it. I hugged her back and we spin around on the street. “Let’s go, the taxi is waiting.” She said and took my hand, running towards grey Kia, where we sat inside, buckling up.

***

“Are you sure, they’re coming here?” brunette man asked his friend, who was also a brunette, but his hair was darker. He looked at him and then smiled widely.

“Of course they will. So Min sent me a message saying that they’re on their way.” He answered as he checked his phone again.

“But, I don’t think this will work out, Eunhyuk...” brunette one said worriedly. “I mean, the last time we went out, we had a scandal...” he murmured to himself.

“Donghae, don’t worry. They’re different.” Smiled Eunhyuk and patted Donghae’s shoulder. “I assure you that they are ... they’re just ... themselves. They’re not like others, who just see money and fame; they’re something else. They’re special.” He said and smiled widely.

“If you say so,” smiled Donghae and looked towards the bar, raising a hand.

“What can I give to you?” the bartender asked.

Scooby Snack,” he answered. Then he looked at Eunhyuk who shook his head, saying: “Nothing,” while waving with hands.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” murmured Donghae as he looked at him speechless. “Come on, Hyuk, it’s Christmas, for goodness sake...”

“I don’t drink,” said Eunhyuk and looked at Donghae.

“Here you go,” the bartender said and gave one Scooby Snack to Donghae. He nodded lightly smiling and took the glass.

“You sure, you won’t?” asked Donghae and looked at Eunhyuk again.

“If I will, I will only drink on my wedding.” He answered. Donghae rolled with his eyes and drink it to the end.

***

“We’re here,” So Min smiled and pulled me out of the taxi. I looked around and saw that we were in the centre of Seoul. Then my eyes went on two girls with their boys who walked inside big building with big M2 sign on top.

“Seriously?” I asked and looked at So Min who only smiled and shrugged.

“Let’s just go inside,” she said, grabbing my hand while walking towards entrance. I bit my lower lip and looked around, since I’ve never been here before. Just when we walked inside the loud music and bad air struck at me, making me to stop.

“What’s wrong?” asked So Min as she stopped as well and looked at me.

“It’s already bad air, that’s what’s wrong.” I answered loudly, since she barely heard me because of loud music. She laughed and grabbed my hand, walking again. I puffed my cheeks as we made our way to the main room. My eyes widened as I saw how big and spacious it was.

“There,” So Min pulled me to her and pointed with her finger towards one skinny dark brunette that was standing next the bar and talking with another brunette guy.

“Wait a second,” I said and pulled her back, since she almost ran to them. So Min looked from them, back at me confused.

“What?” she asked.

“Are you saying that the ones who asked you out were them; Eunhyuk and Donghae from Super Junior?” I asked and pointed at them. She looked in the way I was showing and then back at me, nodding. “Are you serious?!” I squealed, making few heads looking at us weirdly. “They’re singers, actors! We’re just ... no one; that’s what we are; frigging no one!” I hissed.

“Hold your horses Rae Jin.” She laughed and held me for shoulders. “You really have to trust me on this one.” She said and grabbed my hand. I let a sigh out and followed her to the tender, where Eunhyuk and Donghae were sitting, but mostly...Donghae danced to himself. Before we even reached them, Donghae stood up and walked to the dancing area, where he started dancing with random girls.

“Seriously,” I rolled with my eyes and sighed for god-knows-how-many-times today and stopped behind So Min.

“Excuse me,” So Min smiled and gently touched Eunhyuk’s upper arm. He looked from the dancing Donghae at the brunette girl that was standing in front of him.

“So Min?” he asked carefully. I glanced at So Min who widely smiled and nodded. Eunhyuk smiled widely as well and hugged her, spinning around in the air, making her cheeks dark reddish. I chuckled and shook with my head.

Suddenly So Min grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her: “This is my friend, Rae Jin.” She said to Eunhyuk. He looked from So Min at me and gave one of those gummy smiles. I instantly smiled and shook hands with him, but he hugged me instead. My cheeks turned lightly reddish as he pulled away.

“I need something,” I said to So Min who only nodded as she was talking with Eunhyuk. I walked towards bartender and raised a hand.

“One Pineapple Upside down Cake.” I said. He nodded and turned the other way to make it.

“One Scooby Snack!” a guy suddenly rushed to my right side, yelling on my ear. I silently groaned, but still said: “Try Mind Eraser,” as I got my shot and took a sip.

“One Mind Eraser then,” he said. I chuckled and looked at So Min.

“Yah, So Min!” I yelled, when the guy next to me yelled at the same time: “Yah, Eunhyuk!” They both looked at us at the same time and then at each other starting to laugh their off.

“What’s so funny?” we asked at the same time again. “Will you stop saying same exact words as I do!?” we both yelled and looked at each other. My eyes suddenly widened as in front of me was standing brunette man, no other than Lee Donghae.

“Donghae,” started Eunhyuk as he, and So Min, made their way to us. “This is Rae Jin, friend of So Min.” He smiled and introduced both of us.

“Hi~” smiled So Min widely and waved. He looked at So Min and smiled, but when he looked at me, he only scoffed and took his drink, going back on the dancing floor.

“Ha!” I scoffed shocked. I looked at So Min who was shocked as well. “I’m getting wasted today, so don’t you dare to stop me!” I hissed and quickly drank my Pineapple Upside down cake. “One more!” I raised my hand. The bartender smiled nodding and gave me a second one.

***

“Stop it, Rae Jin!” whined So Min as she grabbed Rae Jin’s hand, since she was barely standing up, having no idea what’s going on around her.

“Shuth uph...” she hissed and pushed her away. “I’m ghoing tho ... dhanche!” she murmured and wobbled her way to the dancing floor.

“She’s ... totally drunk...” sighed So Min face palming.

“She’s not the only one,” Eunhyuk murmured as he looked at Donghae who was dancing like maniac as well. “They’ll have huge hangovers when they’ll wake up.” He added, letting a sigh out.

“Yeah,” nodded So Min as she was watching Rae Jin. She was dancing like there was no tomorrow. With Donghae was the same; both of them were dancing like there was no tomorrow, like it was the last day that they’re living.

Soon enough they both found their way to each other. They had no idea with whom they’re dancing; they only danced so close to each other that they made themselves wanted. So Min and Eunhyuk were sitting near the bartender as they looked on the dancing floor at Rae Jin, but suddenly they couldn’t see them anymore. So Min looked at Eunhyuk worriedly as he only smiled and leaned closer to her: “They’re together, I’m sure of it,” whispering. So Min smiled and nodded as they continued talking.

In the mean time, Donghae and Rae Jin made their way to the ladies bathroom, where they locked themselves in one of the cabin.

“God,” murmured Donghae as he pulled away from Rae Jin’s lips. She smiled as she hugged him around his neck, while her legs hugged his waist.

“Hae,” she whispered, sending electricity down his whole body. He looked straight into her eyes as she looked back into his dark brown eyes before crashing their lips together again. This time they were kissing longer as they almost stripped themselves, until they were only in underwear, though Rae Jin had her dress pulled up.

In the mean time Eunhyuk and So Min were happily chatting with each other, until she had to go to bathroom. Right when she walked inside, one girl walked out, smiling cheesy as her cheeks were reddish. Wondering what’s going on, So Min walked inside, until she saw male foot in one of the ladies cabin.

“Girls these days...” So Min murmured to herself and looked herself in the mirror. Just when she wanted to walk out of the bathroom she heard a moan: “Donghae~” recognizing Rae Jin’s voice. Her eyes widened as she run out of the bathroom back to Eunhyuk, where she grabbed his hand, leading him back to the bathroom.

“W-what’s going on?” he asked confused.

That is what’s going on.” Said So Min and pointed on the cabin that was still closed.

“They’re ... making out?” said Eunhyuk confused.

“Guess who is making out?” she asked with sarcastic voice and put her hands on her hips.

“I don’t know,” he shrugged and then they heard it again: “Rae Jin.” Eunhyuk’s eyes widened as he recognized Donghae’s voice.

“Bwoh?!” he squealed and looked at So Min.

“Tell me about it...” she bit her lip and looked back on the cabin where Rae Jin suddenly stepped down on the floor. So Min and Eunhyuk looked at each other again and walked out of the toilet, since it was getting quite a lot attention.

***

“My head hurts...” I murmured as I slowly touched it. Just when I tried to sit up, I felt a hand over my waist. Slowly turning around, I barely saw who was sleeping with me, but when I recognized the person, my eyes widened widely as I fell off the bed with a loud thud. I rubbed my eyes few times, before I realized that in my bed is lying one and only Lee Donghae in Santa Claus jacket together with hat.

I looked around, seeing clothes everywhere, including my underwear. I quickly looked at myself as I saw that I’m wearing a Santa Claus dress, but nothing under. My cheeks turned darkly reddish as I slowly stood up and tried to quietly walk out of the room, but I stepped on a toy which made a squealing sound. Slowly turning around, I found Donghae caressing his eyes as he sat up.

He’s...y? I thought to myself as I bit my lower lip. His dark brown eyes examined the room and lastly landed on me, grinning widely.

“You,” he suddenly pointed at me, smiling.

“M-me?” I stuttered.

“Yes you!” he nodded. I confusedly looked at him. “You’re on my naughty list, come back in bed right now!” he said. My eyes widened as my cheeks turned darkly red again.

“N-no!” I stuttered as I crossed my arms and looked away.

“So you like it in a rough way, huh?” he smirked and suddenly jumped out of my bed. My eyes widened as he started running after me.

“Kya~” I squealed and started running. “Stay away from me!” I screamed laughing.

“Come back here!” he was chasing me, until I got trapped in the bathroom. “You don’t have anywhere to run to.” He smirked and walked to me.

“Y-yah!” I stuttered and pointed at him. “D-don’t you dare to m-make a step c-closer to me!” I hissed. “O-or...” and it ended in the air, since he cupped my face in his hands, pressing his lips on mine. My lips curled up in a smile as well as his, but it was quickly changed into surprise, since he lifted me up on his shoulder, making me facing the floor, walking out of bathroom back in my bedroom.

He threw me on my bed. I looked at him surprised as well as shocked. A wide smile appeared on his face as he came on top of me, kissing every part of my body from feet to lips. An electric went down my whole body when he bit my ear.

“Come here, you little-” I murmured, wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer, pressing my lips on his.

“This is the best Christmas ever...” he whispered.

“I agree,” I smiled.

MERRY (late) CHRISTMAS~