Late At Night Or Early In The Morning?

Knocking On The Door!

Late At Night Or Early In The Morning?

It was 1 o'clock in the morning where Choi Minho lived, and of course he couldn't sleep because of his night terrors and insomnia, he was sitting on the couch about to put on some music to try to sleep to. 

Knock, knock!

Is someone here to kill me? Minho thought.

Knock, Knock! 

Minho tried to ignore the loud knocking sound to see if it was just his imagination. His eyes were watery and stinging, he had a bad headache, and his head was spinning, am I really that sleep deprived that I am hearing this now? He thought

Knock, Knock!

It took Minho time to realise it but someone was knocking on the front door at One in the morning. Minho hesently went to the front door and opened it. There stood a boy with long brown hair and he had tears in his eyes. His hair was a mess, makeup was smudged, his eyes were red and puffy.

"I'm sorry, to bother you this late at night" He cried "But could you please call me a taxi?" He asked.

Minho's mouth dropped and he mouthed 'Oh'.

"Uhm, sure" Minho said as he walked into the loungeroom he looked behind to see the boy following him in. 

"I'm sorry to bother you" The boy said again.

He looked so broken, like his heart was just smashed on the ground like a glass being dropped on the cold tile floor. He had dried tears down his face as he tried to wipe away the new ones that formed in his eyes.

"Will you be okay?" Minho asked

"Uhm, Yer. I was just at a friend house and they started blaming me for stuff and I just...." He mumbled looking down.

If you stay
I would even wait all night
Or until my heart explodes
How long?
Until we find our way
In the dark and out of harm
You can run away with me
Anytime you want

Minho's laptop was still playing the music he put on. "What side of town do you live in?" Minho asked.

"The south side, so all the way across town" The boy mumbled.

"Did you want to stay here the night instead?" Minho asked nervously while scratching the back of his head. "I-I mean uhm, it is really late and it will cost alot forma taxi, you could just stay here. I have a spare bedroom and everything" 

The boy looked up and Minho and didn't say anything, he just wrapped his arms around Minho's waist hugging him tightly. Minho just wrapped his arms around the poor broken boy in a tight hug.