Banana Milk and Taeminnie :D

Banana Milk and Taeminnie :D

Its always the same thing that he wants.
Banana milk.
Everytime you went out with this cute childhood friend Lee Taemin, he always begs you to buy him banana milk.
How could you reject him with his cute puppy eyes and his pink soft lips pouting.
This might sound like you guys are dating but no.
You wish you are dating him but you didnt know his feelings for you.
Yes you have feelings for him but you are scared that he will reject you and u guys cant be friends anymore.
You r pulled back to the present when Taemin's cute aegyo voice cut off your thoughts.
You then shrugged and bought him banana milk. Then you guys left the convienience store.
After you bought Taemin banana milk he drank it happily and laughed like a cute child who just got candy.
Then he looked at you and suddenly hugs you.
You are shocked by the sudden hug and you hear him say ' thx for the banana milk :D ' and he let go of you, a big smile spreading on his face.
When he hugged you, you blushed and your heartbeat keeps on going like crazy.
You snapped out of it and continued walking with a fuzzy mind.
He then suddenly asks if you want banana milk.
You rejected but before you could say no he gives you the banana milk with straw and looks at you, insisting you to drink it.
You cant reject him and you drank it but then you only realise that its an indirect kiss.
You then stopped and blush furiously and gave him back the banana milk.
He looked at you with a shy smile and said 'i-i-it-its an indirect kiss...right? ' then he fidgeted and pulled your hands together and suddenly said ' i...i...love you...could u be my girlfriend?' he asked with his eyes shut, scared that you would reject him.
You looked at his shy face and you also blushed very hard.
You then lean forward and kissed his cheeks and he is startled by your actions.
You then said ' i...also love you...i didnt tell you my feelings because i am scared that you would reject me...i am scared tha-' before you could finish your sentence he pulled you into a hug, now your face is buried in his chest.
You can hear his heartbeat getting faster and there is butterflies in your stomach fluttering.
Then he said ' i will never reject you... You are the one and only that i love...you silly :) ' then, slowly, he took your first kiss gently yet passionately...
You and Taemin kissed passionately, ignoring the passerby people.
Then you guys held hands and walked back home. 

 

End~

Haha i know it kinda a little and its boring but i hope u like it :)