English Lessons

English Lessons

 

“Hey, where is your boyfriend?” My best friend asked as I took a sip of my Starbucks coffee.

“Chen? Oh his practicing for the MAMA awards for tonight” I shrugged, placing my cup back on the table. She nodded and started to blabber off about how I was lucky to have Chen as my boyfriend and how I was so close to EXO. I giggled at her depressed expression and checked my watch around my wrist.

“Oh crap, I need to go home, I have a report due on Wednesday” I muttered while getting up, she followed me out the door.

“But unnie ~ its only Monday today! You have two days ~” She whined, tugging on my arms like a little child. I scoffed and pushed her forehead back with my finger.

“And that’s why I need to do it, so tomorrow I don’t need to worry” I smiled before waving at her goodbye. I walked the opposite way from her.

“BYE UNNIE!” She screamed from across the road. I bobbed my head down in embarrassment and looked over my shoulder, playfully glaring at her. She giggled and walked back in the café.

“Aish, that stupid girl” I muttered, taking my keys out my clutch and opening my door.

“Chen? Chen ~” I called out while taking my shoes off. I sighed, guess he wasn’t back yet. I dropped my wallet on the kitchen table before cutting some apples to snack on while I studied. I walked back into my room and put the plate of apples on the desk that had papers all over the table. I plopped myself on the bed with a soft thud, crossing my legs and re-reading over my report. I would reach out and snack on some apples but my eyes never left the sheet of paper. Once it was dark, I put the sheet down because my head was throbbing. I rubbed my temples but the door opened with a creak and in walked in Chen, sweating from his performance tonight.

“Oppa!” I squealed, jumping into his opened arms. He ruffled my head and kissed my forehead.

“Jieun ah, aren’t you supposed to be sleeping?” He frowned.

“I have a few more reports to re-read, oppa go shower you stink” I joked while pinching my nose with my fingers. He knocked my head with his fist.

“Arasso, but once I’m done I better see you asleep” He warned, I smiled and nodded going back to my chair. He grabbed a towel before heading off to the bathroom. I quickly scanned the 2 papers before cleaning everything up. I hopped into bed and snuggled myself into the blanket. Chen came out after a few minutes and crawled into bed with me.

“Jagiya ~ Are you asleep?” He whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arms over my waist. I slowly nodded half sleep. He pouted but rested his head on the blanket, snuggling closer to me. I rolled over and buried my face into his chest, snoring softly. He chuckled and smoothed out my hair before kissing my cheeks.

“Goodnight Jagiya ~” before falling asleep himself.

I woke up around 11:30; I was always known to be an early riser. I looked to my left to see Chen still asleep, he must be tried and thank god he didn’t have anything today. I brushed some hair out of his face before slowly getting out of bed. I grabbed my IPad and looked through some things that were going about the world. Suddenly my phone rang.

‘Wo men yao zhe yang    bu zai kan bi ci de yan shen ma

Bu zai dui wo jiang hua ma    bu zai shuo ni ai wo ma

Jiu suan shou le shang    yan lei ye ru yu de xia’

I nearly dropped my IPad from shock, I looked at the table that I had placed my clutch on last night, surprisingly it was still there. I fished it out and swiped my finger across the screen. Yes my ringtone was MAMA, and no I didn’t set it, Chen did. If I didn’t, he would fuss about me not liking EXO and since I was a good girlfriend, I changed it but hey, it’s not like I was complaining I was just…lazy to change it, yeah that’s right lazy.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“OMG JIEUN AH! TURN ON THE TV NOW!” I heard Min scream from the other line; I pulled the phone away from my ear slightly, cringing at the volume of her voice.

“Wae?” I asked.

“TURN IT NOW! EXO’S MAMA AWARD PERFORMANCE IS ON! IT’S SO GOOD!” She fangirled. I sighed and bent over to pick the remote off the floor, which had fallen. I switched on the TV and went on the channel with the MAMA Awards.

“Careless Careless ..!!” The TV boomed.

“!” I quickly turned the volume down, looking over my shoulder to see if Chen had woken up or not. Min kept talking about how they looked hot in red and black, sure they did but my attention was on Chen. He looked very handsome that night and his vocals were great.

“Wow” I spoke out unintentionally.  

“I KNOW RIGHT?!” She agreed. Chen had told me that he liked performing with all EXO members since he felt more complete with them and I had agree since they did look better altogether. The song finished and it seemed like they were performing another song. I frowned as I kept watching, and then mirotic came on.

“OH MY GOD! THERE PERFORMING MIROTIC!!” Min squealed. Kris, Sehun Kai, Baekhyun, Xiumin and Tao were dancing to mirotic while the others were waiting to dance to another song. I admit it, they sure did look hot.

“DID YOU SEE THAT HIP FORM KRIS?!” She cried out, she was probably drooling by now.

“ert” I muttered. They song ended and then Lucifer came on.

“SHINee?” Chen, Luhan, Lay, Chanyeol, D.O and Suho danced to Lucifer and sang to it.

“Her whisper is the Lucifer ~” Chen sang out but it came out as ‘Her whisper is the lucipher ‘. I bursted out laughing uncontrollably, holding my stomach. I was fluent in English so it was quite funny to hear it. The performance had ended but I couldn’t stop laughing.

“Ya, what’s so funny?” I heard someone said from behind me. I turned around to see Chen leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, not looking quite happy.

“Min ah, I have to go” We exchanging goodbyes before I hung up. I wiped some tears from my eyes before I beckoned him over. He walked towards me and sat next to me.

“Did you like the performance?” Chen asked. I nodded, trying not to think of his English.

“Oppa, say her whisper is the Lucifer” I asked trying to control my smile.

‘Her whisper is the lucipher” Chen said with an innocent face, I snorted and tried to control myself but I couldn’t. I bursted out laughing and my body vibrated as I did.

“BWAHAHAHAH!” Chen pouted and glared at me.

“YA! STOP LAUGHING!” He whined. I covered my mouth but some of my giggles came out. He pouted even more and stood up, walking away but before he did I grabbed onto his wrist. I calmed my breathing down.

“Oppa ~ I was joking, I love your English!” I said, trying to calm him down. He looked at me and sat back down but was still angry.

“Oppa, why don’t I teach you? Hm?” I insisted. He looked at me sceptically.

“You won’t laugh?” He asked, I nodded my head.

“Ani, repeat after me! Lucifer” I said in fluent English. He looked at me before opening his mouth but shut it again, unsure.

“Come on ~ Lu-ci-fer” I repeated slowly, I felt like I was talking to a baby.

“Lu-chi-pher” He slowed said. He didn’t get it right; I bit my lip while my face was slowly going red. Chen pouted and huffed out. I giggled out quietly.

“Don’t worry oppa, your English is adorable ~” I comforted him. He looked the other way still angry but slowly gave in.

“Chincha?” I nodded.

“OFCOURSE!” I tried to cheer him up; he slowly smiled his cheekbones standing out. One of the things I loved about him.

“But oppa, please say it again”. He shot me a disbelief look.

“YA!” I giggled and kissed his jawline, hugging his arm.

“I’m joking!”.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KEKEKE HOPED YOU LIKED THIS ONESHOT FOR CHEN ~ ! 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !

- tellmewhatislove