Chapter 1 Part 2

Your Smile

Inside of Infinite's Practice Room...

"Alright, guys, we need one volunteer to distract the hyungs outside and take them somewhere far away from here.." Sungyeol told the other members. They exchanged glances, thinking who'll go outside.

"I'll do it." Sunggyu volunteered, raising his hand.

"Are you sure you can do it?" Woohyun worriedly asked the leader. He just nodded in response but that didn't stop Woohyun from his worry.

"Okay, hyung, do whatever it takes to make them leave, got it?" Sunggyu just smirked at him.

"Who are you talking to? I'm the leader here so everything will flow according to plan. And, also..." Sunggyu eyed Sungyeol with a look. "Ya, Sungyeol-ah! Don't order me like you're the older one here!" He finished.  

Sungyeol raised both of his hands in surrender. The other groupmates chuckled at them. After that, Sunggyu left the room, going their manager.

"Now that hyung is outside, let's wait for the outcome." Sungyeol continued. They all agreed to him.

Back to Sunggyu...

"Ya, hyung!" Sunggyu called out his manager. The manager spun around to face him.

"Is Sungyeol done using the bathroom?" He asked Sunggyu. He just shook his head.

"Then, what are you doing here?" He questioned, curious or finds Sunggyu suspicious.

"The reason is Sungyeol is really suffering from his LBM so we need to buy him a medicine, tissues because he used up all of them, towels to wipe off his sweat, and lastly, some snacks to recover his appetite. He must be really hungry after releasing those 'things'." Sunggyu reasoned out to his manager. The manager sighed in frustration.

"Arraseo, we'll buy those things." He uttered to Sunggyu. Sunggyu curled his lips into a smirk.

"Will you come with us?" The manager offered. Sunggyu shook his head. "Andwae, I'll be staying so I can guard the others in case they try something fishy when you're gone." Sunggyu reassured him then gave him a thumb up. The manager etched a smile at him.

"Gomawo, Sunggyu-ah. I'll put you in charge of them." Sunggyu nodded, smiling. The manager waved at him then left. Sunggyu waved also as he watch them leave out of his sight. When they're gone, Sunggyu rushed inside the room.

Inside the practice room (again)...

"I'm back!" Sunggyu yelled. Woohyun quickly approached him.

"So how'd it go? Are they gone? Did they fell for it?" Woohyun continuously asked. To stop him from blabbering, Sunggyu held him by the shoulders.

"No need to worry because I did what I was told. And as a result, they're gone, and all thanks to my acting skills." Sunggyu perked up his nose in pride. The others did not pay attention to him because they were already at the door, ready to leave.

"Ya!! Are you ignoring me!?" Sunggyu roared but they gave him no response. "I swear that I'm going to make them bow before me and follow to eveything I say to them, especially you, Lee Sungyeol..." He evilly thought to himself.

"Ya, hyung, are you going? If not, we're leaving you." Sungjong told his leader.

"I'm coming." Sunggyu replied back.

SOMEDAY!!