Rules and How to Join

「Mystical Lemon RP」 Come join if you have taste.


 

Rules

 

1. Subscribe to our story.

2. Make sure your character isn't taken/reserved.Once you have decided on your  character, comment it below.Be sure to put it in our format, as in remember to include the password.

3. You will receive a response from one of the admins whether you have been accepted or not.Your cha  racter should be reserved in the masterlist if you have been accepted!

4. Once you have been accepted, do not add any of the members until at least one admin have confirmed your request.Don't worry,we'll be fast.

5. Be very active. Or  your out. 

6. We love drama! But please, keep it in the roleplay!

7. We accept /yuri couples.

8. Don't overuse cuss words.

9. is allowed but only in the Lemony group, pm the admins if you are interested in joining it. /pats the innocent/

10. Please use brackets when talking in OOC, unless it is in the OOC Chat.

11. Make sure your comment is on chapter 9, so we know you've read.

 

How to Join

1.Go to the masterlist and find your magical character and then comment it below along with the password that can be found in Chapter 9. (e.g. Can I be Minah from Girls Day? -insert password-)

2. Your character would either be reserved in a pink marking or you will receive a response from one of the admins.

3. And, I almost forgot, one account per head.

4. Be quick, we will be patiently waiting for our new Lemon to join our roleplay. We will give you a 4 day notice to make your account or you character would be open again. I lied. We aren't patient.

5. Go to chapter 2 and you will find our pictures. Click on it and add us.

6. You, Lemon, will have to wait until at least one of us accept your friend request. We won't take long. Don't add anyone else until we add you, okay? I hope that's an affirmative. Also, because Failbook has decided to block a lot of us, please check the list of people who are blocked and add them. You should be able to find it in the Official Mystical Lemons group.

7. Insert "MagicLemon" as your alternate name and "@MysticalLemon" in your about me. We will be checking.

8. Once you have finished with your lovable, lemony account, comment your link below! It's like a present  that we have been patiently unwrapping from the surface of the sweet'n'sour lemon.

9. Go to chapter 9 without further ado. 

10. Most of all, remember to have fun here, dear Lemon!

 

P.S. Check Chapter 9 to see how you can try and prevent evil security checks!