Soona Special

Opposing Elements

Not an update of the main story. I'm sorry, but I'm suffering from writer's block. This is a side story. I honestly have no idea when I will update the main story :'( 

 

SooNa Special

 

"Yoong!!!" 9 year old Sooyoung ran to her best friend and tackled her, a habit she might never grow out of. As usual the short tempered Yoona got pissed and pushed the older girl off of her.


"For the millionth time. Don't do that Choi Shikshin" 9 year old Yoona glared, Sooyoung only grinned in response. Yoona sighed and knows she's wasting her breath.

 

"I'm sowwie!!" Sooyoung pouted and did her usual weird aegyo . Yoona shook her head and sat down on her bed in their shared room.

 

"Whatever. What do you want Sooyoung?" Yoona said coldly, she wasn't trying to come off rude or scary but it was just in her nature to talk like that. Sooyoung was already used to it. She smiled and showed Yoona a flyer she got. Yoona took the flyer from Sooyoung's hand and read it carefully.

 

"Halloween celebration... come and join us for a night of fright and fun. A whole day in lotte world for a halloween celebration filled with costumes, free food and rides." Yoona raised her eyebrow and looked at Sooyoung who was smiling. Yoona sighed and shook her head.

"No thanks. Sounds like a lot of work. That's a drag. I want to stay in the dorm and sleep, you can go if you want to."

 

Sooyoung didn't want to take no for an answer. She was determined to drag Yoona there, even if she has to tie her up.

 

"No! Yoong you are going!"

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I said so!"

 

"And if I say no?"

 

"Hmph!! We'll see about that!" Sooyoung stormed out of the room leaving Yoona behind. Yoona just laid down on her bed and was slowly getting ready to sleep.

 

Aish that shikshin.

 

~~

 

The next few days Sooyoung wouldn't stop asking Yoona to go. Every second she would pester Yoona. She asked when they woke up, when they ate, when they trained, when they were hanging out, when they got ready to sleep, even when they showered. Yoona was getting more and more irritated day by day.

 

The day before the event.

 

Sooyoung was especially determined to finally get Yoona to say yes.

 

"Yoong!! Lets go.. Come on! It will be fun. Please!!"

 

"Oh my god Sooyoung! Please Stop!!"

 

"No, not until you say Yes!!"

 

Yoona glared at Sooyoung, after a few seconds she finally gave up. Yoona took a deep breath and sighed.

 

"Fine. I'll go. But i don't want to go in costume"

 

"Okay!! YES!!!" Sooyoung smiled and hugged Yoona.

 

Yoona and Sooyoung were both drained of their energy, the two decided it was a good time to sleep. Especially because they would need a lot of energy tomorrow.

 

Aish. Pabo Sooyoung making me do this.

 

~~

 

The next day Sooyoung woke up earlier than Yoona. Sooyoung looked over at her best friend and saw that the girl was still sleeping. The shikshin decided to give Yoona a wake up call. Sooyoung climbed onto Yoona's bed and started jumping on it.

 

"Wake up Yoona!!!" Sooyoung screamed at the top of her lungs. As if by reflex Yoona woke up and kicked Sooyoung off the bed,

 

"OWW!!!" Sooyoung screamed.

 

"What the.. Sooyoung why are you on the floor?"

 

"Oh uhm.. nothing Yoong. Lets go freshen up and head out!"

 

"whatever"

 

The two had breakfast, showered and changed. Sooyoung took Yoona's hand and the two special users walked to take the bus to the amusement park. Yoona fell asleep on the bus ride there, while Sooyoung sat next to the girl and was very excited.

 

When the bus ride was over Sooyoung woke up her friend. Yoona stirred a bit, but was still asleep.

 

"what?" Yoona groggily asked.

 

"We're here"

 

"oh... aish, okay" Yoona got off her seat and stretched. All around them people were in costumes. Sooyoung actually felt awkward being in normal street clothes, Yoona didn't really care.

 

"Where do you want to go Sooyoung?"

 

"Lets go on bumper cars!" The older girl suggested. Yoona merely nodded and let Sooyoung drag her to the bumper cars.

 

When the ride started Sooyoung and driving while Yoona sat next to her. The two bumped into everyone.

 

"Ugh i feel kind of sick" Yoona muttered. Sooyoung noticed the girl was paler than usual and slowed down for her. After they finished Sooyoung dragged Yoona onto more rides. Despite being forced to come here against her will. Yoona was actually starting to enjoy her day. They went on every roller coaster. Yoona found them amusing, the two of them would sit in the front row every time.

 

Sooyoung definitely loved the rides, but she enjoyed seeing her best friend smile for real more. It was rare to see Yoona so relaxed and happy. Sooyoung smiled to herself for such a brilliant plan.

 

When they finished all the extreme rides the two sat down.

 

"Yoong are you hungry? I'm starving" Sooyoung complained.

 

"Uhm.. I'm not really that hu-" Before Yoona finished her sentence the two heard Yoona's stomach growl. Yoona bit her lip from embarrassment and turned around.

 

"Ahahahahaha!!! Yoong you're too much. If you want to eat lets eat!"

 

"But I'm really not that h-"

 

"Yoong lets eat!" Sooyoung said and dragged Yoona to the food court.

 

Aish this girl. Although I am a little hungry I guess.

 

Yoona was looking at her surroundings, everything seemed normal. Everyone in costumes and having fun, but Yoona sensed something wrong, She looked to her far right and saw a man in a costume and 3 monsters.

 

Maybe it's just a costume.

 

Yoona and Sooyoung ordered a lot of food. Luckily it was easy for the two of them to finish eating all that food.

 

"Thanks for the food Soo, and thank you for taking me out here" Yoona smiled.

 

Sooyoung stopped eating and grinned. The shikshin pat her dongsaeng head. "Anything for my favorite dongsaeng"

 

Yoona checked the time and noticed it was already 7 at night and it was getting dark. They have already went on most of the rides and attractions. Sooyoung decided to go the haunted house for a final attraction then get ready to go home.

 

Yoona and Sooyoung lined up for the haunted house. Yoona was bored as usual and looked around. She noticed the same weird people behind them. The doe eyed girl felt an ominous feeling from them but merely shook it off.

 

It's probably nothing.

 

Yoona glanced at Sooyoung and noticed the girl was shaking and pale. Yoona quickly got concerned and hugged her friend.

 

"What's wrong shikshin?"

 

"Y-Yoong... i hear people's thoughts. Some.. they're not normal" Sooyoung said while shaking. Yoona could tell something bad was going to happen. The two walked into the haunted house. It was completely dark and quiet. Sooyoung held close to Yoona and the two walked together while holding hands. Yoona checked on Sooyoung every few seconds and saw the girl was still shaking from fear,

 

"Yoong.. the people i heard. They're here. Some of them don't sound human" Sooyoung whispered loud enough so only Yoona can hear her.

 

Yoona gulped.

 

Suddenly from the group in front of them Yoona noticed a dark creature attacking girls around their age.

 

"Sooyoung!! Get them to safety. I'll handle this!" Sooyoung nodded. Because they were in a haunted house some people thought this was just part of the tour.

 

Sooyoung got two of the girls to safety, but one of them was abducted.

 

Yoona followed the monsters and their ring leader, that abducted the young girl. She chased them until they got to a dead end. The girl was crying in the corner.

 

"Hey! Let that girl go."

 

"And if we don't?"

 

"Then you'll die. Hey kid. Cover your eyes" Yoona ordered the girl. The crying girl nodded and covered her eyes.

 

Yoona charged at the 2 monsters and absorbed them in darkness. Yoona turned her attention to the leader of the monsters. She saw that the leader had taken out a machete. Yoona, using her quick reflexes and power, formed a trident. The two weapons clashed.

 

Yoona, who was still inexperienced was at a disadvantage.

 

"You're pretty talented for such a young age" the man smirked.

 

"I feel sick to my stomach getting compliments from the likes of you" Yoona scoffed.

 

"Rude Brat!" The man kicked Yoona on her abdomen, sending the girl flying against the wall.

 

"Argh! F**king a**hole. Attacking a child?" Yoona cursed.

 

The doe eyed girl quickly got back on her feet and lunged at the man. The man grabbed Yoona by the arm and flipped her.

 

"You have a lot of potential. I like brats like you" The man began punching Yoona in the face.

 

The girl at the corner opened her eyes and watched in horror, seeing her savior getting injured.

 

She's.. getting hurt because of me. The girl cried.

 

"Do you want to help her?" A voice called out.

 

Huh?

 

Yoona was running out of energy. Suddenly she felt a new power. The girl kicked the man off of her and then stabbed him in the stomach with her trident.

 

"Wow.. very interesting" The man smirked

 

"How are you not dead??"

 

"We'll meet again in the future. For now, good bye. Get stronger child." In the blink of an eye the man disappeared.

 

Yoona looked around but couldn't find him anywhere. She punched the wall out of frustration. Then she remembered the girl she saved. She walked to the corner and saw that the girl had fainted. Yoona piggybacked the girl and walked out of the haunted house.

 

~~

 

Outside Yoona was greeted by Sooyoung and the 2 girls that were with the girl before.

 

"Oh my gawd! Yoong are you okay??" Sooyoung rushed the Yoona.

 

"I'm fine" Yoona muttered weakly. The girl was actually dead tired. Yoona got the girl off her back and her friends carried her.

 

"Thank you so much for saving her" The two bowed.

 

"It was nothing. She seems to have fainted. You should take her to the hospital" Yoona said.

 

"Oh thank you! You should go too." One of the girls suggested, a blonde.

 

Yoona shook her head. Going to the hospital would be troublesome.

 

"No thank you. We have to leave. Right Soo?" Yoona turned to the tall shikshin.

 

"Oh, uh yeah! Bye. Be careful!" Sooyoung said to the two girls. Yoona and Sooyoung walked back to the bus and got ready to go back home.

 

~~


When Yoona got to the bus she fell asleep. She wasted so much energy today. Plus her wounds were taking a toll on her body. When they got to their stop Sooyoung carried her best friend to their room and set her down on the bed. After that the older girl went to the infirmary and borrowed a first aid kit to treat Yoona's wounds.

 

"Good night Yoong" Sooyoung whispered and kissed Yoona's forehead.

 

The next morning Sooyoung and Yoona both woke up late. The two ate lunch and went back to training. Sooyoung noticed Yoona was different. She was working even harder than usual.

 

I have to get stronger. I can't believe i lost! Yoona ranted in her mind.

 

"Yoong?"

 

"What Soo?" Yoona said, but still focusing on the punching bag.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"I'm fine."

 

"Yah... Yoong come on tell me!" Sooyoung pouted,

 

Yoona sighed. The two got a seat on the bench.

 

"I lost Soo. ME. The demon child Yoona lost in battle" Yoona muttered.

 

"We're human. We win some and we lose some. It's normal."

 

"I know but..." Before Yoona could finish her sentence Sooyoung hugged her friend.

 

"Pabo! You didn't even lose. You got out alive. That's all that matters. If you survived this one it just means you have to work harder and next time you will win."

 

"Soo I-"

 

"You're so silly Yoona. You're always so hard on yourself. There are more things in life than winning"

 

"..... thanks Soo." Yoona smiled.

 

"You're welcome. Now lets eat!" Sooyoung grinned and dragged Yoona out of the training room and to the cafeteria.

 

"Oh yeah i almost forgot something" Yoona said.

 

"Oh? What?" Sooyoung asked, then she suddenly felt Yoona hit her head.

 

"OW!!! What was that for?" Sooyoung pouted and was tearing.

 

"For dragging me to that amusement park. I hate Halloween." Yoona said and walked away.

 

"Aww!! Yoong I didn't think that would happen!! Forgive your Sooyoungie Unnie!!"

 

"Get away from me!!" Yoona screamed and ran away from Sooyoung, only to have the latter tackle her like a football player.

 

Yoona glared at the older girl. The two made eye contact and laughed.

 

"You're too much sometimes Soo"Yoona sighed.

 

"But you still love me right?" Sooyoung smiled.

 

"......."

 

"Yah!! Why are you not talking??"

 

The two truly have a weird, but special bond,

 

~~

 

At a hospital in Seoul, two girls were in a room with their friend.

 

"Are you feeling better?" One of them asked.

 

"I'm better. But what happened?"

 

"You don't remember?" The other girl asked.

 

"No" The girl on the hospital bed replied.

 

"Don't worry. It was nothing. You just fainted. Right Tiff?" The blonde decided to not tell her friend.

 

"Yup. Jessi is right. It's nothing. Don't worry Yuri. It's nothing" Tiffany eye smiled.

 

Yuri nodded, but for some reason she couldn't help but feel as if she forgot something important.

 

Maybe it was just a dream. Monsters aren't real.

 

"Okay Yuri! To celebrate leaving the hospital lets go eat!" Jessica smiled.

 

"Alright!!"

 

The three friends left the hospital, not knowing what awaits them in the future.

 

The End

Sorry guys T.T On the bright side my english project is done. I'll try to update ASAP, but I really just can't think of anything. I'm totally open to have a co-writer for this story. So if anyone wants to be a co-writer just ask/inbox me. 

I really thank my readers for supporting this story. Your comments really bring me motivation. You all are awesome. See you guys next time I update.

@ KalakiMae My poor Yoongie. Baby Jung and Seobaby are such amazing dongsaengs.
@ eyelovegg LOL Byuntae Earthquake. Thanks Unnie
@ PJShin Woah a lot a questions xD Okay uhm.. Soshi Members have powers for many reasons. Some could have been chosen because the powers themselves deem them worthy or the powers sense their resolve and choose to lend their powers. I don't want to give too much away right now. I'll try to answer your questions next time ;D Hm... no promises on Taeyeon LOL thank you for loving my story ^.^
@ haruhiana I just love T-ara too much to not include them >< and T-ara may or may not appear in the future :3 ahaha yup I'm sooo biased XDD But yeah JeTi do not have to fight because the only other people are like the "bosses" in video games. They don't like dirtying their own hands and would rather others fight for them.
@ Yume- Zatto aha you're such an owl XD thanks~
@ AsukaEnergetic They didn't die. They were kidnapped. Yuri will save Yoona soon! JeTi is the oblivious but adorable couple. Krystal is my amazing beautiful bias yo <33