Sweetness

Sweetness

 

 
It was that stupid lip thing that he did.
 
The way he pulled it slowly into his mouth and bit down on it had you thinking things his elder never should. 
 
It was his stupid eyes that he just constantly stared with.
 
The way they pierced right through you, like no one his age should have the ability to do. 
 
It was his stupid, stupid body.
 
The way it moved to the music, stronger than he looked, leaner but muscled and an adorable face. 
 
All these things made you want to strangle him...or eat him. Whichever one came first. And it looked like today was strangle him day. He bounced around like a demented child, making it hard for your shorter frame to reach the maknae, desprately trying to come out of his shoes it seemed. 
 
"Zelo-yah! Please, please stay still!" You struggled to reach the top of his forehead, leaning in to dab at the bit of smeared make-up. 
 
The room was much too small for him to be bouncing around like that, the short ceiling only a few feet above him and the height he was popping up to made you worried he'd smack his head. It was painted a dull off-white color, chipped tile checkard floors and only two swivel chairs wobbling against two clear mirrors. What could you exspect it was a small preroom right before the stage. In fact you could closely hear the roar of the crowd, chanting the B.A.P anlthem, the girls going wild over the pictures the promotor's where blasting on the screens. 
 
A whine was your response, and he stood still for a mere second before bouncing again. "Gomen, Gomen! But I'm so excited!" A small smile crossed your face and you shook your head, "You're always this excited before a show, I thought I told the fans not to give you any more candy..." He returned your smile, tilting his head down for you to access, and flapped his arms, "They didn't! Jong-Hyunn gave me coffee!" At this you twitched, turning to glare daggers at the ducking pop-star. "You know this will take hours to calm him down?!" He chuckled and hid behind Bang, who was rolling his eyes at the commotion, "We've got five minutes til show time." Hearing this your face grew white, "Uh-no!" You scrambled at Zelo's face, trying to swipe the spot and he lowered his head further, worried at your expression. "Noona-yah what's wrong?" 
 
You violently pulled open your base and eyeliner, turning from him, "I still have to finish Himchan! And fix Bang! And redo Jong's eyeliner!" The stress made you drop the unsual honorifics and the boys let a concerned look pass between them, "Don't worry, I can go out like this-." Jongup said but you barreled over him, "No way! You guys have to look perfect!" You smudged a little of the liner on your hand and cursed, hoping the greasy mess wouldn't rub off on his face. He looked startled as you scrambled over to him, but knew better and sat perfectly still for you to reapply the black kohl. Himchan sat delicately in the next chair, his face blank for you to run over and finish up his nose, pulling at your lower lip in stress. Your hand started to tremble as the clock for the show announced to the crowd there was three minutes left to show time. Your mind became a frantic as you knew you only had a minute before they had to be actually in their positions and you were just done with Himchan. You moved over to the right again as Bang had quickly taken the seat vacated by Jongup when you where done with him. 
 
A hand gently placed itself on your forearm, a soft pressure that cleared your head for a moment and you looked up into the sweet brown eyes of the younger, a reassuring smile on his face.  You swallowed slowly and the world stood still, your nerves ceasing to jangle and he placed your hand on where you needed to go to Bang's smiling face. The look in the eldest eyes was a gentleness that would have made you cry if you weren't in such a hurry, you had to remember to thank them later. 
 
Finishing up just as the promoter burst through the door and called them, Himchan winked at you, Bang and Jong smiled, Yung Jae waved enthusiastically, Daehyun gave you a peace sign and Zelo...wrapped his arms around you from behind, giving you a tight squeeze. You gasped, and laughing, "See, I knew you do it Noona-yah..." He nuzzled the back of your head, his breath tickling your ear. The promoter gave him a look to hurry up, and he let his arms trail down, waving to you eagerly. "Watch us, okay! It's no fun when you can't!"
 
You where left with a feeling of warmth along the areas he touched, your heart beating fast, but not from makeup now. 
 
It was his stupid sweetness that drove you crazy the most.