Model for me, Luhannie~!

Model for me, Luhannie~!

"Okay, okay......Good, good...Hug the Pororo plushie closer....Smile! Yes...Alright, and.....We're done here!" The photographer hollered the last statement. He walked to the numerous screens and saw all the photos.

Luhan smiled and kissed the Pororo plushie. He walked out of the set, also looking at the screens. Luhan went on his tippy toes and jumped up to catch a glimpse of the shoot.

The makeup noona's gathered around the small model and began mesmerizing him. "Aww! How cute!" Many of them pinched Luhan's cheeks, resulting in Luhan pouting.

"Oww. That hurts!" He said bluntly. Luhan rubbed his abused cheek.

The girls laughed and giggled.

"SUHOOO!" Shouted Luhan. He was swallowed up in a crowd of pedo's people.

Suho walked towards the shouting, pushing aside some of the makeup noona's.  "Come on Luhan. We're finished, and can leave now." Luhan giggled happily.

Linking their hands together, they walked out the shoot, towards the limo.

~

"Suho oppa?" Luhan swung his legs and layed down on the black leather of the limo.

Suho sat down on the opposite side and chuckled. "You're suppose to call me hyung, not oppa."

"Same thing!" Luhan whined. "Anyways, oppa-" Luhan smiled cheekily. "- Can we take a walk on Jongkin Street? I really really like it there!"

Suho smiled. "Okay. We'll go now."

The limo stopped at Jongkin Street and the two walked out. They linked hands and Luhan began his journey.

~

"Appa! Umma!" Sehun called. He skipped down the stairs, walking to their living room. Sehun gracefully jumped on his father's lap.

"What is it, Sehun?" His umma asked. She smilied genuinly at her son.

"Guess what I learned today!" He pounced up and down eagerly. His father chuckled.

"Multiplication?"

Sehun made a disgusted face at his father's guess. "Ew. No daddy."

"Then what is it?" Sehun's mother took him by the waist and set him down on her lap instead.

"I like boys!"

Both of the parents laughed. "Of course you like boys, Sehun."

"No, no! I love boys! They are so much prettier than girls! Boys don't have cooties! And today at school, Tiffany wouldn't share her snack with me! But Jongdae let me have his cookie! He's so dreamy...."

His mother had a horrified face, and instintly pushed him off her lap, making the 7 year old fall on the cold wooden floor.

"OW! UMMA!"

"Y-You...Y-You!" Sehun's father face was filled with anger. "Y-You are no longer my son! How disgusting! Boys should not like boys! To you room!" He roared.

Sehun bursted out crying. "A-APPA!"

"NOW!"

Sehun ran up the stairs as fast as he could. "I HATE YOU!" He screamed at his parents. They knew he was overly sensitive.

Sehun locked himself in his room, crying his eyes out in his pillow, screaming hatred filled words to himself. "I hate Umma! I hate Appa! They are stupid ugly poos!" 

 

It's been 2 hours, and Sehun is still not coming out of his room.

"I-Im getting worried. He hasn't come out of his room." His mother sat down on the couch, regretting what she had done.

"Don't worry, he'll come out soon enough."

The two waited a bit and decided to go to Sehun's room.

His mother knocked softly on the white door, with a sign saying, |Sehun's room! No meanies allowed| "Sehun, dear? Your father and I are dearly sorry. We over reacted. Please come out..."

There was no response.

"Sehun?" His father opened the door, but the room was empty. Both of them franctically began searching under the bed and in the closet.

"Omo! Look!" His umma picked up a lined piece of paper with a teared edge.


Dear Mom and dad

 

 

                     I HATE YOU ! You peeple people are meanies! If you reading this now i ren RAN AWay!!!!

 

Love Hate, Sehun


 

"O-Omo! W-We have to find him!" Screamed his father.

~

Luhan giggled and skipped faster, dragging along Suho. "Not so fast Luhan! You might fall!" But Luhan didn't listen, he fan faster, with his uncontrollable giggle.

People watched them. especially Suho. They all had their judging face on. Suho just laughed awkardly as he passed them.

But there was a sudden stop, suprising Suho, as for he almost fell.

He looked at Luhan confused.

What was in that little 7 year old's head?

Luhan was looking directly at a boy, with brown hair, milky skin, and deep brown orbs that were currently red due to sobbing.

Slowly, the model let go of Suho's hand and walked towards him.

He felt memerized by the sight of the beautiful boy. He sat down next to him. "Are you okay?"

The crying stopped and turned into dry hiccups.

Sehun looked at Luhan and gasped.

He looks even dreamier than Jongdae!

"My umma and appa hate me....So I ran away..." He looked down in shame.

Luhan pouted. "It's okay! I'll take care of you. My names Luhan!" He shoved his hand infront of the others.

"I'm Sehun."

Luhan giggled and looked up at Suho. "Can we keep him? Pwease~"

Luhan's aegeyo took over Suho and he finally agreed to "keep" the boy. (A/N: Its getting rushed. Damnit.)

~

Its been a week, and the two boys were already stuck together like glue. They even slept together in the same bed, with Luhan snoring on Sehun's chest, while Sehun had his arms wrapped around the small waist.

"So you're a model? Cool! No wonder! You're so pretty~!" Luhan was getting ready to do a photo shoot, and brought Sehun with him.

Luhan blushed at Sehun's comment. "Stop it Sehunnie."

"Okay! We're starting!" Luhan was rushed to the scene with another girl, the same age.

They were getting ready to pose together, for a kids clothing collection. Luhan was forced to hold hands with her. Though he would of been much more happy holding hands with his Sehun.

The girl kept on clinging to Luhan, giggling and batting her eyelashes. Luhan politelty faked a smile.

Sehun was pouting extra hard. He was starting to get extremely jealous.

A few shots later, Sehun couldn't take it anymore.

He ran to the set, while they were still taking photos, and hugged Luhan, completely brushing off the other girls grubby little hands.

"I don't like it when other people touch you! Only I can!" Stated Sehun. He pouted at the people surrounding them.

"Hey! No interrupting the shoot!" Screamed a worker.

Suho looked to his side and saw Sehun dissapeared. He then looked at the set and saw him back hugging Luhan.

Aish....

Luhan gasped and blushed. "S-Sehunnie!" Sehun tightened his hold around Luhan's waist.

"You're mine!" Sehun said in the most possesive voice he could make up. He glared at the little girl, making her run away to her change room.

A few workers tried to pull Sehun off the model, but he only gripped tighter, making Luhan blush harder.

"Hold it! Amber, get that boy an outfit!" The photogapher demanded.

"Stay in that position boys! It looks so adorable!" He said.

Sehun got changed, and pretty much replaced the little girl from before. He posed with Luhan, making skinship.

 

Soon, the shoot was over, and the model plus the new model looked at the photo's.

"Aw! Look at that one! Luhan is blushing!" Sqeuled Victoria, one of the makeup noona's.

In the photo, Sehun was cupping Luhan's cheek, staring directly into the smaller's eyes, inches away from the others face, while Luhan was blushing.

 

 

9 Years Later

 

 

"The shoot was suppose to start 5 minutes ago! Where is Luhan and Sehun?" Demanded one of the photographers.

Suho sighed, "I'll get them."

Suho looked much older now, a few wrinkles were building up. Maybe that was because of Luhan and Sehun, causing trouble and running around like mad men. Especially when Suho trys to break up one of their makeout sessions.

~

"S-Sehun! Not now! The shoot is starting!" Said a flustered Luhan. He didn't want his honey coloured hair to get messed up, or wrinkle the clothes.

Sehun pushed Luhan against the wall, pinning him with his own body.

"I can't help it Luhan, you looked so y." Sehun purred in Luhan's ear, making him shudder. He crashed his lips against the smaller's for a needy kiss.

Luhan tried keeping his mouth still, but it was too tempting. He opened his mouth a little, but not enough for Sehun to enter his tongue. Sehun growled against the models mouth, and bit down on his bottom lip untill he tasted metallic.

Luhan gasped, creating the perfect moment for Sehun to tongue him. The taller on the others tongue, earning a small mewl.

He slowly walked backwards, holding onto the smaller waist. Sehun slid down the wall, bringing down Luhan, who landed on his lap.

Instantly, Luhan's hands found its way around Sehun's neck, pulling the two closer.

Sehun broke the kiss and tugged at Luhan hair, making him bend his neck, revealing the sensitive spot of his milky neck.

He planted blossoming love bites down Luhan's neck, knowing that the makeup noona's would go crazy.

"A-Ahh...Se-Sehun..."

 

Just when things were getting intimate, Suho slammed the door open.

"Yah! The shoot is starting! Hurry up your butts and get out of there! Aish.....I swear you kids will be the death of me.." Suho half whined.

Luhan quickly pulled apart and stood up, followed by an unhappy Sehun.

The two walked out of the closet, into the exposed room, with lights and cameras.

Sehun slipped an arm around Luhan's waist. He bit down on his ear, and whispered, "Just so you know, you won't be sleeping at all tonight."

The hidden message made Luhan blush.

"Okay guys! Let's get started!"

 

 


 

This is so unrealistic. LOL. How could Sehun run away, and not be found by his parents? He's a model, so I'm sure his parents would take him back.

And really? How does Luhan keep Sehun? Illegally? LOL. I fail~

If you enjoyed this, Which is very unlikely please be sure to check out my other storys or oneshots~!^^

 

Should I make a sequel?

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://

 

Explanation to C: Make a sequel , and then after, make a bunch of other oneshots that are "connected" to this story showing hunhan's lives as models. For example: in one of the oneshots, I will add Lay for Suho. Then after that oneshot with Lay, I make more oneshots newly containing Lay (new character). So that they are connected in a series, but are a lot of oneshots. Also, I will start off from the last oneshot, so you will need to read all of them in order.

Explanation to A: It means you wont read it, and dont want me to write it

 

Explanation to B: It means you only want me to write the sequel , and not C.