03

Training with Sunbae

 

Wow. He likes this girl so much.

“Wow, this is…. Great” I said, trying so hard not so sound sad

“Really!?” he sounded happy “It’s not lacking or anything?” tk asked

 

“Hmmm, I’m not sure, can you rap it? then let’s see” I smiled, but behind that smile, I just wanna cry oh so much.

“Alright” TK smiled and started rapping it.

 

Wow, he’s really good. To think that he’s the only rapper I like. His deep voice is heaven, saying all those beautiful confessional words using his mouth is really really beautiful to hear, but such a pity.

 

 

 

It’s not for me.

 

 

 

When he’s done, he catches his breath and smiled “cool?” he asked

“Hmmm, maybe you should put the name after the girlfriend. To let the girl know how special this rap is. It’s made specially for her” I said.

“You’re right!! She would be so surprised if I did that” TK said, smiling goofily as if he has an evil plan or something. Well I don’t care… I wanna go home now. I’m not in the mood to practice.

 

I look at tk who was scanning his rap once again.

“Hey” I called

“yeah?” he smiled

“I’m not feeling well… Can I uuuuuhhh, skip today’s training?” I asked

“Oh….” His eyes rounded “what are you feeling?” he asked, totally concerned.

 

Oh Lee Minwoo, if you just know what I’m feeling. Stop being concerned now please, it’s just too hard for me to take all of this. Where’s Xia when you need her.

 

“I’m just tired maybe” I said.

“Well, can you please stay for a while. I just want you to look at my final product with the name, please” tk said, sounding like he’s begging or something and I sighed.

 

Weakness. You are one of my weaknesses Lee Minwoo. And gosh, I don’t want to hear who it is. It might be one of the rania or chi chi sunbaenims, no, I just cant bear it.

“Sure” I said and weakly smiled.

“thanks, it’ll mean a lot. I promise” TK said and looked into my eyes.

 

He rapped it out again and my eyebrows raised at the end part.

“Okay where’s the name?” I asked

“Oh right, I forgot” He said and wrote it down then hid the paper immediately.

 

I wanted to so I try.

“Ayyyy, why are you hiding the paper? Let me! It’s one of the sunbae’s huh?” I said and chuckled

“It’s not one of them” He said and snorted

“Well, why would hide it” I asked and softly hit his arms

 

“well because…… here” he suddenly shoved the paper into my hands and he stood up and started to rap.

 

I take my eyes off him as he rapped and looked at the paper.

Scanning the lines and when I was in that last line, my whole body went limp as I saw whose name was written in it.

 

“Kim Chaelee” I whispered.

 

That. Is. Me.

Oh shoot.

 

I blinked a thousand times and stood up. I looked at him straight in the eyes and his eyes were shining, a mile forming in his lips while rapping. And then he reached that last part, my name going out of his lips.

I’d like you to be my girlfriend. Kim Chaelee

 

And then he stopped.

My whole world stopped.

 

The guy I like just confessed.

He did it with his confident rapping.

 

One part of why I like him so much.

 

“I like you Kim Chaelee, and I hope Xia didn’t lie to me because she said you like me too” tk said

 

Oh Xia, you’re really gonna get it.

“I- …. Yes, I like you too” I said, looking into his eyes.

 

His lips formed a sweet and soft smile and it will take me forever to be used to it. he’s perfect and this perfect Namja just told me he likes me.

 

“Well, please be my girlfriend” tk said looking hopefully at me.

“But company said everyone should debut first before---“ I was cut off

“I don’t care what the company says, I can always defend my self” he said

 

And with that he grabbed my wrist, pulled me near him. He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me right in the lips.

 

It fits perfectly.

I sense his smile in the kiss and I just had to smile too.

It was like time stopped, everything stopped.

Suddenly the world was full of flowers and butterflies, rainbows and fluffy skies.

 

I love this guy so much, what do I do. Tk continues to kiss me when we heard someone talking and the door opening

 

“OH MY GOSH!!”

 

Way to ruin everything Xia.

Me and tk stopped and looked at each other in the eyes

 

“You’re mine, okay?” he whispered and I nodded.

His smile was contagious making smile like crazy.

 

“YOU RUINED THEIR MOMENT!! I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD EAT FIRST!!” Barom said

“OH NOW IT’S FAULT!! You said to go and train!!” Xia fought back

 

Barom sighed “I only said that because you’re too stubborn”

“Fine let’s eat…” Xia said and rolled her eyes

“I knew you cannot resist me” Barom wiggled his eyebrows

“really now?” Xia said and I chuckled at her sarcasm.

 

She then looked at me and minwo

“Oh you two continue what you’re doing! Sorry to ruin the moment” Xia said and chukled then she pushed barom out of the door, I hear barom whining about why she had to push him away.

 

“Now we need to get that barom hyung and Xia together” tk said, his deep voice never failing to make me swoon.

 

“I think so too” I said and chuckled

“You wanna stay here and go all lovey dovey or go to your dorm since you said you’re not feeling well” tk said, concern in his voice.

 

“Oh I just said that because I thought you like someone else” I said frankly

“really? Then you wanna stay and be all lovey dovey?” tk said and wiggled his eyebrows.

 

“you’re starting to sound like that barom guy out there” I said

“not really” tk chuckled and put his arm around me

 

“Cos I’m ier with my deep voice baby, barom hyung is nothing” tk said and chuckled.

 

I had to agree with that!

---------------

 

Mehehe thanks for reading :)

and you my dear friend Angel0410 must enjoy this! :)

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TKTOPKID \o/

 

thank you for reading everyone <3