01

Training with Sunbae

 

Being a trainee isn’t a joke. You had to practice every day, every hour, every second with lots of different people.

 

Schedules from Monday to Friday were different.

There were schedules with the company’s vocal trainer.

There’s also the schedule with Company’s dance master and choreographer.

A visit to acting department and learning from the acting director.

There were the exercise and diet schedules.

 

 

Being the fangirl you were before being a trainee, the part you were anticipating the most was the schedules with the sunbae’s. You weren’t quite sure if other companies did this too but in Yedang Entertainment, oh yes they did.

 

You’ve been a trainee for almost a month now and meeting the sunbaes  twice a week for training and sometimes going out for dinners, it’s not impossible to be close to them, to treat them as family and sometimes, maybe a little more.

 

*YOUR POV*

“Well you’re improving! I’m not some kind of professional to say that but today’s session is actually one of the best!!! YOU’RE READY TO DEBUT CHAELEE!!” Kangjun said as he raised both of his hands for a double hi-five.

 

I smiled and hi-fived him “I don’t think so”

“Well to tell you the truth….” He stopped and looked at my friend, Xia who was on the other of the room singing with Ray “…You’re voice is better than Xia” Kangjun whispered and chuckled.

 

I lightly hit his arm and chuckled “you know she’s great at the rapping field”

“Uh-huh, I know that very well, no wonder she and Barom hyung has some chemistry huh?” Kangjun said

 

“You’ve noticed?” I asked, and I know my eyes are wide, I thought I was the only one who noticed, well duh I know it, she’s my friend and she’s talking non-stop about barom oppa and the other guys barely talk about it, so it’s kinda shocking that kangjun is telling this to me now.

 

“Well yeah, the two of them are kinda obvious even if barom hyung doesn’t say it, I know someday he’ll confess or something” Kangjun said

“And Xia would definitely say yes” I said, chuckling. Oh yes she would. I am sure of it.

 

“Hey Chaelee!” I heard Xia’s voice from the other side of the room.

“You should go first and meet TK and Barom Oppa, it’s time for rap training and you know them, they’ll go ‘why are you even late, it’s on the same building’ thing again!!” Xia said, trying to imitate barom's whiny tone and Ray chuckled

 

“I wouldn’t be saying that in front of Barom hyung if I were you” Ray said

 

“Pfffftt, I’ll say what I want” Xia smirked and then chuckled with Ray

 

Tsk. This girl, she’s been a fan of Ray and I know she’s enjoying her time with him, but I bet deep inside her, she wants to spazz about Barom, all day, All night. 

 

“You should go, I heard Minwoo hyung’s gonna teach you ‘Good night’ rap. Xia’s been telling him you wanted to learn it!” Kangjun smiled

“She did?” I said and looked at Xia who was once again, singing with Ray.

 

 

Kangjun nodded and said goodbye, I bid him goodbye too and told Xia to come along after her last song with Ray.