Be my Fake Boyfriend~ Chapter Nine:

Be my Fake Boyfriend!

 

 

Hyosung head shot up with a smile but her smiled quickly faded and soon, Kikwang realized who it was and they both pointed to each other.

"YOU?!" They shouted in unison.

Their head started to burn in fury. But before they kill each other, the teacher have stopped them from doing so.

" Is there any problem? " Ms. Bang asked.

The two still glared at each other then sighed. They bowed " I am sorry teacher. " then looked at each other with a stabbing glare.

The teacher heaved a sigh and have decided to ignore the teens. Soon, the teacher started the lesson. On the other hand, Hyosung couldnt concentrate at all with many reasons.

First, her hurts like hell. Secondly, the reason of her ache is next to her.

GOD! she wanted to scream, but she cant. But she wish she can.

 

~*~

Kikwang's POV:

 

Wow and GREAT! The annoying big mouth is my classmate in my new school. Not also that, she is also my sitmate. Oh great! Another annoying day with her.

I was looking at the teacher and trying to concentrate. But something is distracting me, the annoying big mouth is doing something that is distracting me. I looked at her.

She was writing or I must say drawing in her book. It was pretty clear and I can clearly see that its about me.

Well I must say, I am not that thin arent i? Like, I know I am a fit guy that everyone drools about. But excuse me, is she some blind person or eye problems?

" I am not that thin you know? " I said while pointing my pencil on her drawing.

I smirked when I saw her gripping on her pencil. I added " You should be taking art " I sarcastically said. I heard her sigh and ripped the paper off and put it on her bag's pocket.

......

She ignored me after that.

No matter what I do, she never look or talk to me.

Something like, when I want to borrow a pencil (Even though everything of my equipment are complete). Or ask her some question.

Me, Lee Gikwang!

NO ONE DARES TO IGNORE ME!

But she dared, but why do i feel anger inside me?

Probably because no one ignored me before.......

But there was...

 

~*~

Hyosung's POV:

At last, my class has finished and it's LUNCH time! I xould finally escape from this guy.... the &*^$#$ guy! i know that was gibberish, but oh well.  You must get use to this since it will be going to be there in the future too!

so...

WELCOME TO MY GIBBERISH LAND!

Anyway, listening to Ms.Bang's class was ting boring, as if I am reading the most boring and thickest book in the whole world.  And she was in a rush too right after the class.

Well not surprise to Ms.Bang

I stood up and packed my things, ignoring the son-of-a- guy who is sitting next to me. Yes, I have a new name for him! it's SON-OF-A-!

Sorry for my language but blame the Of Mice And Men.

But the ending was sad, don't you think? George was soooo nice to Lennie then he just- I better stop or i will ruin it!

I sat up and was about to walk away when I felt a grip on my right hand.

!

The germs is going to spread on me now!

I DONT WANT TO BE A YET!

"Yah!What's wrong with you?" he asked.

'It's you, you son of a '

"Eh?What are you talking about?" I innocently asked.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked then stood up. Towering me. Damn my parents for not being tall.

"It's because you're annoying" I said slyly and walked off.

That's what you get for being a y to me.

He even said I need to take art! HMP!

I am taking art.

I WANT TO KILL HIM!

~*~

Hyosung was walking alone in the main corridor when suddenly someone called out her name. She turned around and her eyes widened.

'Oh !" she thought.

She turned away then started walking faster, wanting to get out of this mess. Then she felt a grab on her wrist and whirled her around, making her face person.

"Hyosung, let's talk" Sungje said.

"There's n-nothing to t-talk about" she stuttered while looking down at her shoes. She hated this. She want him out of her life, yet he kept coming back.

She bit her lower lips, trying to hold back her threatening tears.

Sungje sighed "Look, what you saw was...wrong... It's not true"

The words hit her and she looked at him angrily"Not true?! I saw you kissing that girl infront of my TWO EYES!" Hyosung is now in rage.

He went silent "Give me a chance.... please... I will change...I promise"

Hyosung tried look at his eyes, seeking if there's any lies... But before she could do that, she was spun around...again. Her face landed on something soft and warm yet hard.

She looked up and saw Kikwang in rage. Eyebrows knitted together.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Kikwang said, half shouting and half hissing.

Hyosung felt secure in his chest. She can hear his heartbeat pounding hard. She can't understand why...

"And who are you?"

Sungje broke her in trance and she looked at him.

"Before I could answer that, who are you?" Kikwang said.

"Hyosung's boyfriend!" Sungje spat.

Her eyes widened in the words. Boyfriend? or ex boyfriend?

"Is that true?"Kikwang looked down at her. Their eyes met.

His eyes that made her captivate for a while, but she quickly broke it and shook her head no.

"Ex boyfriend I must say... CHEATER!" she shouted.

Sungje kept quiet while Kikwang smirked. "Well since you're the past... I am the present"

Everyone in the corridor looked at him. And Hyosung's eyes were....wide as plate.

Kikwang looked down at her and gave her a sweet smile.

" I am her boyfriend...Lee Kikwang"

 

 

~*~

Hi guys!

I am so sorry for not update for awhile

Ive been so freaking busy as ...

Since I am year 10 now and needed to some ting GCSE and MOCK exams.

So I would barely update now...

SO sorry....

And I have alot of homework...

so yea, but my advice for you guys.

 

DONT ING COME TO UK!

IT HAS ALOT OF TING GCSE AND MORE TING !

 

Anyways,

I hope you liked the chap!

I will reply to you guys when i can :DD

hehe
Comment and subscribe!!! :DDDDDDD