9

True Love

 

No One POV

Donghae being shocked is an under statement , he's stunned  to add it up a grinning Hyukjae was beyond his imagination. The thing is was Donghae Happy? Hell yesss!!

" Oh! you must be the famous Lee hyukjae , nice to finally meet you"   Jaejoong shook hyukjae's hands 

"  Nice to meet you too, and you are? " Hyukjae said warmly

" I'm sorry , I never introduced myself , I'm Jung Jaejoong Donghae's OB and  bestfriend, we were friends since kindergarten , he used to call me umma though "  and jaejoong looked at donghae sighing " but now he does'nt"

" Jae umma!!" donghae whined and the two laughed leaving donghae blushing.

"well anyways , shall we start?"  jaejoong clapped and led the way . Hyukjae entertwined his hands with donghae the action made donghae flinch. they arrived at jaejoong's office, he led donghae to the bed while hyukjae sit at the chair near the table. during the check-up hyukjae was flipping through a nearby magazine but in truth, his eyes never left donghae.

"Ok , were done! your blood pressure's fine but it seems like you're under a lot of stress , avoid overworking yourself get a lot of rest if you can , avoid caffeine and eat a lot your body needs nutrition to sustain your baby's needs. ok? Jaejoong explained "for now, do you want to see your baby?" 

" I thought you can only determine the baby's gender after 5 months?" Donghae said confused jaejoong laughed

"Of course silly, we'll just see the baby and check if it's heartbeat is normal" 

"ahh, ok " donghae nodded

"you can come with us now hyukjae " jaejoong smiled at hyukjae.

"ok " hyukjae smiled

they went to the ultrasound room ,Jaejoong let Donghae lay down on the bed  his hand was shaking hyukjae saw it and held his hands. donghae look at his hands doubting, if he should pull it away or not , but since he needs the comfort right now he let it be.

" can you lift your shirt donghae?" Jaejoong said

"umm .. sure"  donghae said lifting his shirt up then jaejoong applied the gel to his stomach , he was quite thankful that Hyukjae didnt left a mark there. jaejoong roamed the instrument around his stomach.

"Oh here 's the baby!" jaejoong exclaimed donghae looked at the monitor there he saw his little baby gaining strength . " Oh!you heard that ! its the baby's heartbeat" jaejoong said happily , witnessing the scene in front of him hyukjae was beyond happy. 

After the session , jaejoong prescribed some vitamins for donghae.

"Make sure to take those twice a day" said jaejoong

"May I ask you something ?, that is if you dont mind?" hyukjae asked

"yeah sure , what is it? " jaejoong said smiling

" By any chance . Do you know Jung Yunho?"  jaejoong chuckled

"Yes , actually he's my husband" 

"oh, we met once in a Shareholder's meeting , he's really friendly I must say"

"yes he is , Along with donghae the 3 of us are bestfriends we call ourselves a family yunho is the father , I am the mother and donghae is our son"  Jaejoong turned to donghae " before I forgot your Appa told me to say hi to you "

" Tell him also I said Hi and I miss him" said donghae smiling then he hugged jaejoong " We have to go Umma and By the way sungmin said hi "

"ok! say Hi for me too, take care on your way" 

The couple left the office and went straight to the parking lot . their hands intertwined.

" I Have my Car Hyukjae , -" said donghae 

" james took care of it" hyukjae said smugly 

"What the ?! What is this about now, huh hyukjae?" donghae's voice rising , hyukjae looked straight at him

" we are going somewhere, dont ask" hyukjae said  

Donghae scoffed but still followed, they got in the car then they're off.  Donghae stared at hyukjae confused

"what is it? " hyukjae asked  feeling the stare thrown at him 

"Where exactly are we going ? " donghae asked  curious

" somewhere far" 

" I ask a decent question"

"and I gave you decent answer "

" fine , whatever  I'll just sleep"

then the Whole ride was quiet. after several hours they have arrived at their destination it was their resthouse in Gwangju , donghae is still asleep so Hyukjae carried him inside the resthouse.

(the rest house)

 

Donghae's POV

 I woke up feeling comfortable then I realised I'm not in the car anymore , I opened my eyes, Im in a room now lying on a bed with Hyukjae's arms around me . WHAT ?! WAIT A SEC ! Hyukjae! then I turned my head to see Hyukjae peacefully sleeping . I stared at him, a million thoughts running in my mind then I got back to my senses when he pulled me close, tightening his arms around me.

"  Do you enjoy staring at me ? " Hyukjae said eyes still closed 

I squirmed trying to get away from him but to no avail, he opened his eyes and he looked at me with such deep passion that I've never seen before

" Why are you like this huh? Hae! Why?" Hyukjae said menacingly

"  Because you cheated on me!  I've been faithful to you all these years Hyukjae -"

" Did you even hear me out ? ! Hae? Everytime I try to explain , you always run away ! you always block me off !" Hyukjae's eyes  turning red due to anger. " You're so thick headed that It Hurts!"

" Bb-ut-" My eyes starting to tear my lips quivering

" I Love You HAE ! " My eyes widened its the first time I heard from him " I know I'm not saying this to you , but that's how I feel ! but you always doubt it !" 

I shook my head tears flowing from eyes , I never knew that I was hurting him this whole time! maybe? no ! not maybe ? He's right I'm so thick headed that I Don't listen to him.  My lips are quivering and all I can say was.....

"I'm S-ssorry"  I said  the he hugged me tighter His head atop of mine

" Don't ever doubt me again huh? " Hyukjae said huskily , I nodded then he cupped my face .

"sshh stop crying" he cooed wiping my tears with his thumb

" I'm sorry" I said then he kissed me .


Meanwhile 

At the Cafe.......

No One's POV

Sungmin is in the counter , He is busy checking their inventory at the cafe until one of his workers approached him.

"Sir , Someone is looking for you, he's at table 39"  

Sungmin looked at his worker, who will visit him ? during work hours?

" Who is it?" sungmin asked

" He did'nt tell me his name sir !, all he said is that he's your friend"

"Umm , okay tell him I'll be there in a few"

Sungmin finished the inventory and fixed himself then he went to table 39 to see who was the one looking for him.

"Hi , sorry for making you wait" sungmin said

" No worries it's been a while since I've been here"  the person looked up and sungmin's eyes widened .

"Kyu?"

" Hi babe ! missed me? " Kyuhyun said smiling


Ok Guys! here's your update sorry if I'ts quite late, And I want to thank all the subscribers and readers , you always make my day ! :) again Critisicms and comments are very much welcome :)

.Credits to whoever own the pic used :)