Chapter 2

Love Not Always Happy

At the past i bedlam with someone that everyone know . Himchan of BAP . Wanna know i settle down my job ..Coutinue reading..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#Way at home

When I'm on my way i saw  Baekhyun.The man that admire with. Omo ! he look charming.I giggle ,but why he sit alone.I think today was Saturday and he always with his girlfriend.What i can say is, yes, his girlfriend very pretty a.k.a attractive. Her name is Boram.She's the most girl that very popular at our school,but why Baekhuyun not with her?I feel suspicious.

By the way , I walk and sit beside him.Who's care.His girlfriend not here.I lucky man.

"Annyeong Baekhun-ah.."i started talk.He look at the sky.Oh My God..This creature.why you make it very pretty boy.But his eyes...I pull up his face,faces at me.It's his eyes like he crying?

"Baekhyun-ah..You crying?"I ask.He stand and hug me.I feel like was in his protection,but still wait.He's not mine.His Boram boyfriend.I pull him.

"Waeyo?"I ask him.He wanna hug me but i pull him.

"Wae?Tell me ? Maybe I can help you ?"I smile

"Boram..and i...we break up already..."His stard wanna cry but his not.He hug me whisperd 'Don't leave me.I need you'.That word ...I always wait that word..He said it already to me because he have been reject by Boram before and i aways by his side when he was look  sad.Hurmp.I think becoming chinggu is enough,because be his side.I ruffles his hairabout his head at my collarbone.Argh!Whatsupp with my heart taht cant stay still.If Baekhyun heard it, it will be very emmberasing thing in my life !.It's about 30 minute i accompany him.I look at my watch.Omo!Another  30 minute Jeongmin oppa will comeback from work.

"Baekhuyun-ah,My oppa wanna back home after this.I must stay at home before his at home."I talk at Baekhyun.He just silence.What's going up with him?I about downword my head and  look why not moving.He was sleeping.Very cute.Like a baby.I smile.I shake his shoulder .Humph.He wanna wake maybe because him moving.When he wanty sit properly his head very close to me.Almost  touch ! I pull him back.

'Nan galkeyo(im going)"i stand and started walk his stop me by hugging me from behide.Suddenly i remeber about my oppa.I must go home.

"baek-hyun-ah,dont do me like this.My oppa wanna go back 20 minute"i said to him because his still not let me go.

"Baekhyun.."i said and he cut.

"let's cuddle tonight."I shock when he said just now.

"Baek hyun-ah.."I stop when he kiss my cheek.I shock again. What should i do now..Oppa or him?

 

TO BE COUNTNUE...