Sleepy Sehun

Sleepy Sehun

I'm working on my project, when I heard footsteps. I knew the sound of his footsteps too well, all loud and heavy, but it's kind of reasonable today on why it sounds so lazy, because he just came from his practice at the agency, and I know he's really tired. If I wasn't so busy right now, I would have massaged the tired overworked bones of his, but unfortunately, I'm working on my project right now, which is due tomorrow. 

He entered the room and looked over at my desk to see what I'm doing, but I know he doesn't really care about what I'm doing right now, and instead, he's checking if it's too important, for me to just procrastinate, and do it tomorrow, so he could go to sleep with the lights turned off, and go snuggle himself warm inside his favorite thick blanket. I already told him about this project the other day, and he knows that it's really important, too important that it might cause me to repeat a grade if I don't finish this, so instead of abruptly turning the lights off without my permission, he dragged a chair over the back of mine, and sat as he rested his chin on my right shoulder. I would be lying if I say that I don't find him cute right now, but I shrugged him off because it's hard to do this goddamn project with him being clingy like this. I like clingy Sehun though, it makes me want to bite him. 

"Ya~ Let's sleep." Sehun murmured as he rest his chin again on my shoulder. 

I sighed. "I would love to, but you know that I really need to finish this today. If you want to sleep with the lights off, you could sleep at the other room." I replied and kissed his forehead.

It's been a habit of mine to kiss his forehead before he sleeps, and it seems like he has gotten used to it.  When he was overseas, he called me and told me that he's having a hard time sleeping because I was not there to kiss his forehead. Deep inside I was like "AWWW! I'M WILLING TO SWIM TO GET THERE NOW! LEMME KISS YOU!" okay that was kind of exaggerated, although there's no such thing as exaggerated when it comes to Sehun, but of course I must contain myself from saying that because I'll sound like an obsessive girlfriend, so I ended up saying "Let Luhan do that for you. You always tell me how you liked him better." I know it was really bad of me to say that, but sometimes this lassy needs to play hard to get. teehee.

He pouted. "No~ I don't want to sleep at the other room~" He complained.

I can't help but smile for some unknown reason, but I didn't let him see it. I cleared my throat. "Then you have to wait."

He's like an obedient child, and stayed quiet for a whole 30 minutes, but he started fidgeting, and poking me. He suddenly pulled my hair band, and my hair fell over my shoulder. I look at him with a questioning look on my face. 

He smiled softly at me and started caressing my hair. "You're more beautiful with your hair down." He said, and then butterflies starts to invade my stomach. 

I run my hands on my hair brushing it up. "It's hard to do this with my hair down Sehun." I said calmly, and demanded him to give me back my hair band, but he refused and put it inside his pocket. I don't want to waste my time for such a small matter, so I ignored, and continued to do my project.

While I was already peacefully doing my work, he tugged my hair over my front shoulder revealing the back of my neck. I froze because my neck is really sensitive where I easily get goosebumps with just slight touches. He started trace smnall kisses on the nape of my neck, as if following an invisble path. I felt electricty run down my spine as he did. 

I'm left motionless like a statue, unable to move at all. It's like he is binding me with invisible arms, making me unable to escape him. A soft chuckle escaped his thin lips. He know that I'm completely right now. He knows me too well. All reasons started to leave my body, as I find my self pleading for more. Projects? it.

He grabbed my wrist, pulled me, and pushed me down the bed. He pinned me down, and started kissing my jaw line down to my collar bone. His hands started to roam around my body, and he bit my earlobe softly which made me cringe. His hand is starting to go up my shirt, when he suddenly stopped, and fell over me.

I started to poke him, but he doesn't move an inch. "Damn.. He's asleep." I cursed. My heart is still beating really fast from all the action, I waited for my breathing to calm down, and I pushed him away from me. He landed perfectly on the bed, dead tired. If I didn't know that he was so exhausted, I would have strangled him for stopping halfway. Geezz. 

I fixed my self up, and I tucked him in his blanket, all comfy and warm, just like how he likes it. 

"Now back to work~" I sighed as I took a glance at him. I gathered the materials even though it's such a huge hassle to move to the living room because I'm not just using simple materials like paper and pencil. I'm using Architect stuffs, and it would be plain difficult to enumerate them all, because yes.. they're damn many, but for my dear Sehun, I guess I'll just make it his way. I turned off the lights as soon as I was done gathering and putting my materials at the living room. "If I don't like you too much.." I sighed.

-----------------------------------------

thanks for reading! <3