I guess the unexpected can happen after all O_O

It all started with hijack of a Chimichanga? O.o
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note: I know it’s been a long time since I last updated but now that it’s summer hopefully I can get this fic going up all again, although I have decided to change a few things after this long period of absence, such as changing the perspective and main character to Rainie, which I think will work a lot better. J  

Although, I’m generally not good at writing stories in regular format with the à “using quotes to represent speech” and stuff, I’m going to try to write this story like this instead of how I was doing beforehand. Any who, please bear with me and enjoy. :D 

 Recap:

Dad: Now, the both of you better behave or I won’t take you guys out anywhere for the rest of the summer.... understood?

Us: Yeeeeeeeesss!

*Totally not fair, right? I mean come on it was my Chimichanga first? How could I not want to fight for it? Plus I’m still hungry!! Oh MeiMei is coming, better move over to the next seat (MeiMei enters the car) oh no, she’s eyeing my chimichanga in Fubu’s hand, this isn’t going to end well*

MeiMei: Hey Fubu, I want some, gimme gimme!!

Fubu: NEVA!!!! I haven’t even taken a bite from it yet!

“Guys, calm down! Apa is trying to drive!” I exclaimed. Gosh we’re going to get killed if they don’t knock it off, plus… I can see that little vein they usually draw in Anime’s on my dad’s face growing as I speak :O

Oh no are Mei and Fubu arm wrestling in the car? O.o Who the heck arm wrestles in a car for a burrito? No, wait someone is pulling hair, oh Mei got poked in the eye, yup that’s gotta hurt, one point for Fubu. Nope, I thought Fubu was winning but now it’s even again, she just hurt her elbow.

But then suddenly, the car stopped I turned to my dad again and before any of us could speak my dad totally exploded, “STOP! All three of you! Give me the Chimichanga or no more going out or your Asian boys and cartoons. Now” he yelled. “Buuuut Apa…” Fubu and Mei began, “Now. I’m not going to ask a again,” finished my dad. We all responded with a very dead, “Fine.”

Fubu passed over the Chimichanga to my dad. He started the car and we were on our way again. I had stayed quiet the whole time but I was angry how could I get in trouble too? I wasn’t even in this fight/ argument, so why do I have to be punished too DD; oh well at least this way no one gets my burrito… and maybe later I can try to get back.

Any who, our car ride was only silent for a little, since we eventually ended up busting Kpop. <3 Like always, our arguments don’t quite last long, since my whole family likes to listen to music a lot we end up singing or dancing our angry feelings away. And so we all sang along to the music to our best ability. Although, I personally think Fubu and MeiMei could be real Kpop idols if they really wanted too, I mean Fubu’s voice is killer and MeiMei looks like a total super model… and then I could get to meet cute Kpop idols xD Hehe I’m probably getting ahead of myself again.

It wasn’t long before we arrived downtown; my father parked and dropped us off to walk around on our own since he had his own business to attend to.  We were used being left alone to explore, and soon we began window shopping in the more expensive areas of L.A. Like always we would go to the high class end areas first and see what was new and if anything caught our eye we would go to what we call the callejones and shop for fabric to make our own versions at home or to buy similar inexpensive versions.  It was just a lot more economic and creative to do things this way, although we could get the originals if we really wanted to.

But this time something was different as we walked down the marvelous streets of L.A., I mean it was a week day and in the morning, so some areas are usually pretty empty but as we walked dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter