001

● ● ●「 ♥ 」 ● ● ● My Mysterious Coffee Boyfriend ● ● ●「 ♥ 」 ● ● ●

 

Secret Santa Story

To: Emmi ( emilina96, sapphire-opera, DazzlingKey)

“I sang the last of SHINee’s Hello as I plucked the last chord of my guitar. I smiled as I sipped on my sweet milk tea as I scroll down my Ipad of hundreds of KyuMin, KyuHyuk and HunHan photos. I was secretly fan-girled because I was in a public place but a squeal managed to escape. I boredly tapped a Tumblr link which was just for KyuMin. I smiled as I saw new KyuMin photos that I had not seen. I frowned as I searched for my Ipod in my Exo bag which was filled with SHINee, Super Junior, DBSK, Exo, B1A4, FTIsland, Big Bang and MBLAQ. I fished my Ipod out as I put on Super Junior’s No Other. I squealed as Kyuhyun’s part in No Other came up. I sighed and pouted as my tea was finished. I hopped up from my cozy seat as I went over to the front of the coffee shop to get some coffee this time.

“Sorry!” I said as I bumped into someone. He was wearing glasses and a hat. He frowned slightly but gave me a small smile as he saw me. I went to the front of the coffee shop as he followed.

“He must be getting coffee.” I thought to myself. I ordered a cup of coffee as he did the same. I patiently waited for my order as I glanced at the man. He seems handsome but strangely nerdy. His beautiful eyes were covered by ugly frames. His hat was also worn out but I could tell that it was once a handsome hat. I was deep in thought of his appearance as his voice interrupted me.

“A cup of coffee for the milady.” He cockily smirked as in his hands was two cups of coffee. He had gotten my coffee as I was thinking.

I couldn’t help but grin and smirk back. I stared at my cup of coffee resting in his nimble fingers.

“Thank you.” I as I took the coffee from his hands. His fingers didn’t budge. I pouted as I tried to tug the cup of coffee away from him.

“Wae?!” I whined.

“I’ll give it back,” He paused, “Only if you go on a date with me.”

I looked at him as I gaped.

“This person is asking me out?” I thought in surprise.

“A date… Me?” I gasped.

“Are you deaf?” He teased.

“I am not!” I puffed out my cheeks and hesitated for a mere moment before answering, “I’ll go on a date with you!”

I muttered a soft, “Just to get my coffee.” Although, on the inside, I knew it was a lie.

He smiled as he handed me my coffee. I sipped slowly on the semi-warm coffee. He took a slip of paper scribbled something on it and smoothly placed in my palm.

“My number.” He whispered into my ear as he leaned in. I blushed as I hesitated and nodded. He left the coffee shop with a half smile on his face.

“Who was that?” I asked myself. I went back to my seat and sipped on my coffee which was cold now. I sat down as just stared at the slip of paper in my hand.

“What have I got into?” I whispered to myself.

I nervously bit my lip as I texted the mysterious man. I was dressed in a cute blouse and jeans. I had texted him the night before to meet up at Han River. He had replied to meet him at 10am.

To: Mystery Man

From: Emmi
I’m here.

I send the text and finally breathed. I sat down on one of the benches as I waited.

“Emmi!” He shouted as he raced over to me.

“H-Hello.” I stuttered.

“Are you ready for the date?” He asked.

I nodded as he shyly held my hand.

I blushed but didn’t let go. I felt his warm hands through my own and blushed as he squeezed my hands. We walked in silence, I frowned as I saw that although he changed his clothes he was still wearing his glasses and hat. Although, he looked strangely familiar as if I seen him before. I shook off that thought as I blurted out the first thing that was on my mind.

“Take off your hat.” I asked.

“Eh?” He stared at me.

“Hat.” I pointed to his hat as I went to take it off. He grabbed my hands before I could even touch his hair. We both blushed.

“N-No.” He stuttered.

I frowned but decided that the hat wasn’t that big of a deal. If he didn’t want me to touch the hat, I won’t touch the hat. He let go of my hands and suddenly I wanted him to holding my hands. His touch of his hands made me feel giddy, happy and yearning. I glanced at him every so often as we walked towards the water park. I glanced around and heard Super Junior’s Sorry Sorry playing. I quietly hummed as we walked towards a crepe stand. He chuckled at my humming as I scowled at him and stopped.

“Chocolate and,” He turned to me and raised his eyebrow as if it would ask me.

“Strawberry!” I grinned. He turned to the ahjusshi and ordered a strawberry crepe for me. The ahjusshi started to make it as we waited.

“You like strawberries?” He asked.

I nodded, “I always loved strawberries.”

“Miss, your crepe is ready.” The ahjusshi shouted.

I slightly bowed as I got the two crepes. I began to eat the delicious crepe as he held out his hand. I smiled slyly as I watched his lips form an irresistible pout.

“My crepe!” He pouted. I playfully smiled as I said, “I’ll give it back… if you promise to buy me coffee!”

He scowled as he nodded. I handed him his crepe but not before I playfully bit into it as I gave him the slightly eaten crepe. I smiled as he pouted but smiled as he ate his crepe. I continued eating my amazing crepe. Delicious.  

“What’s your name?” I asked as I swiftly threw the crepe wrapper in the trashcan.

“Score!” I secretly thought to myself as I pumped my fist.

 He motioned his finger towards me and I crept closer and tip-toed because he was taller than me. I leaned in as he stuttered his name quietly.

“Louder!” I whined. I came closer as he leaned towards my ear.

“… It’s … Kyuhyun.” He whispered as he cupped my ear.

I froze. Kyuhyun… From Super Junior?!?! I looked at him again as I realized the reason he looked so familiar was that I had a life-sized poster of him.

“Ommo!” I gasped. I pointed at him and whispered, “You…You are really him!”

He slyly grinned as he smirked.

“Mianhe?” He offered a weak apology.

I pouted while frowning at the face.

Babo! You couldn’t even recognize him! Your favourite bias of all time besides Key of course, you…you idiot!” I foolishly thought. I looked at the ground as I lightly hit my head as I was going to hit my head again, a firm hand stopped me. I blinked confusingly as the hand held me firmly.

 “Eh?” I exclaimed as I looked up at the owner of the hand.

“Stop.” He firmly stated. His eyes were firm but soften at my blank expression. He took me by the waist and held me close.

“I…I don’t like you getting hurt.” He blushed. I blushed at his shy remark.

“A-arasso.” I shyly smiled. I felt my knees go weak as he hugged my waist.  He let go of my waist as my knees wobbled lightly. He began to walk faster as a blush crept up his face. I tried to catch up as I sprinted towards him.

“Hurry up!” He shouted as I rushed to catch up. I secretly slipped in a quick back hug. He stiffed but softened as he gently grabbed my hands and them. He turned around and kissed me lightly, I felt fireworks flash in my head as his lips captured mine.”                                                                       

I took a deep breath as I finally explained to my cute children how I met the love of my life.

“Ohhh.” They said loudly. I faintly smiled as the love of my life walked in. He sat next me on the couch. He then grabbed one of the kids and placed him/her on his lap.

“You forgot something.” He bluntly said. I frowned as I rethought over how we met.

“Did I?” I wondered as I asked my husband.

He smiled as he leaned in. He slyly whispered, “That it was me.”

I blushed as his arms wrapped around me and he gently kissed me. I chuckled as our younger children shouted a childish “Ewwww!” while older ones rolled their eyes and scoffed yelling, “Mom/Dad!” I closed my eyes ignoring their childish protests as I kissed back as the fireworks came back.