Bon Voyage~

Lights. . . camera, Action

"Whoa!" exclaimed Sunny.

 

"Isn't it grand?" gushed Tiffany.

 

"Fabuloso," agreed Sooyoung.

 

"Sweet, very sweet," nodded Yoona.

 

Docked in the Honolulu harbor was the biggest ship any of Girls Generation have ever seen. It gleamed white against the bright blue sky, almost as big as an island, with a large yellow and pink flower painted on the bow and the words "ALOHA!" in flowing purple script.

"Did you know ‘Aloha' is Hawaiian for hello and goodbye?" Seohyun asked her eight best friends.

"Aloha!" Yuri shouted, walking backwards and waving. "Am I coming or going?" Hyoyeon playfully shoved her friend. Yuri was so eager to get going, she started jumping up and down, trying to see over all the people.

"Patience, Girls. We're almost ready to board." Taeyeon, SNSD's Leader, pointed towards two men in official uniforms who were walking towards the gate.

"Hello, you must be special guest's, Lee soo man was telling me about! You girls must be very busy. . " Sooyoung looked up to discover a large man with a bushy red beard smiling down at Taeyeon. He was dressed in a freshly pressed white uniform that she recognized as captain's whites.

"Captain Jung Jongki," the man said, saluting the girls.

"I'm the commander of this vessel."

"I'm Kim Taeyeon," Taeyeon shook Captain Jung's hand and explained that she we were the "secret agents" finding out why passenger's were dieing on the cruise for SM headquarters.

"Well, you'd better come on up to the front of the line, then, Madam!" Captain Jung remarked, and ushered the group past the masses of people who were dressed mostly in brightly colored Hawaiian shirts and either chatting loudly or checking their watches.

"Excuse me! Coming through!" Jessica sang as she maneuvered her giant bags one at a time up to the front of the line. A short woman with shoulder-length blonde hair stood at the entrance to the ship, which was blocked off by a maroon velvet rope.

"Aloha! I'm Victoria," she announced in a bright voice.

"I'd like to welcome you to Aloha's seven-day deluxe cruise around the Hawaiian Islands. Now if I could please see your tickets."

"These are our "special guests", Vicky!" Captain Jung turned to the girls. "I run a tight ship, so no shenanigans or I'll have you walkin' the plank, arrrg!"

Taeyeon looked at Captain Jung skeptically. "They let pirates captain cruise ships now?" He winked at her and leaned in closer to the group. "Can you all keep a secret?"

The Girls looked at each other and nodded. "I just play a pirate on board for special occasions," he chuckled and disappeared into the ship.

 

 

(A/N: GirlsGenerationz Here ^^ Well how was that? A totally different setting from my other fics. I hope you enjoyed it~ I'm getting excited with this fic, I have a lot of chapters. Subscribe, Comment. That means you silent readers ;P )