5

One More Try

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon rang the bell of the big gate in front of her.
She bit her bottom lip as she waits for a response.
Soon, the gate was opened by a maid and she bowed as her greeting.
"Is Byunghun inside?" She asked softly.
The maid nodded and let her in since she knew who Jiyeon is.
 
"Where is he now? Is he in his room? Is he.. okay?" Jiyeon keeps on asking the maid as the maid lead her to his room.
"Master Byunghun is in his room. He's been there since he found out about the sad news." The maid answered softly.
Soon, the two of them finally reached his room.
The maid bowed to Jiyeon and left her alone.
Jiyeon then looked up at his room and sighed. "I hope you're okay Byunghun."
She knocked on his door and waited for a few seconds for a response.
But there was none. She knocked again and that's when she heard an irritated groan.
 
"Ugh. Who is it? I want to be alone alright!" He yelled from the inside.
She bit her bottom lip before answering, "It's me. Jiyeon."
She heard another groan and shuffles from the inside.
Soon, the door opened and met eyes with a messy-hair Byunghun.
His eyes were swollen. Very swollen.
 
"What are you doing here?" Byunghun softly asked as he sniffed.
She pouted slightly and answered back, "I'm worried about you. Are you okay?"
He bit his lower lip and looked away. "If I said I was okay, then that'll be a big lie."
She blinked her threatening tears away and wrapped her arms around Byunghun's waist. "I'm sorry to hear what happened to your father. I came here to comfort you Byunghun. I know how it feels. If you want to cry your heart's out, then I'm here to be your shoulder."
 
Byunghun sniffed again and still looking away. He doesn't like the sound of crying in front of a girl. In front of her.
"I..It's alright Jiyeon. I'll lose my eyes if I cry more. You do know how small my eyes is right?" He joked with his trembling voice.
Jiyeon just pouted and leaned back, but still her arms around his. "You still have time to joke uh?"
He slightly half smirked-half smiled. "Aigoo." He pushed her head using his finger and she stumbled back a little.
She pouted and regained her balance. "Aish! Why are you so stubborn!" She strode towards him and locked him in her arm as they got inside his room.
 
 
Now, the two of them were sitting on the edge of Byunghun's bed.
"Are you sure you don't want to cry?" Jiyeon peeked at him who's been so quiet from the past 30minutes already.
He's just looking down, his hands were balled into fist and he keeps on sniffing.
She moved a little closer to him and took his head. She placed his head in her shoulder and wrapped her arms around his shoulder.
"Byunghun... I know this feeling. The feeling of having someone really important in your life, die." She cleared because her voice were starting to tremble as she remember the memories of her dad who died few years ago.
 
"At first, I can't believe it happened. I thought everyone's joking. I was in class and all of my family members were trying to call and send me messages about my dad. And when I got irritated by their joke, I walked out of the classroom and ran to the school's rooftop. I know it's bad to just walked away during class but I can't help it. I don't want everyone to see me crying. So.. I cried all my heart's out there in the rooftop. I was like... going insane and I really wanted to go home that time already but I can't because the guards will not probably let me. So I just cried there until someone came.."
She paused for a bit as tears were slowly running down her face as another memory came to her. She sniffed and wiped those tears away.
 
Byunghun looked up with a sad look as he noticed her not continuing her story.
He then saw her tears and straightened his sit up. "Babo.."
He then now took her head and placed it in his shoulder. "Now you're the one who's crying."
She laughed while sniffing and hit his chest. "I was trying to comfort you Byunghun but... I guess you're now the one who's comforting me."
He smiled and patted her back. "Thanks for coming Jiyeon. I feel.. kinda okay now."
She nodded her head and leaned back from him. "W..When is the burial?"
He bit his lower lip and looked down. "It'll be on Friday."
She nodded again her head.
 
So, he looked up at her again. "So.. who is that someone who came?"
"Huh?" She blinked and looked at him. She then remembered where she stopped from her story.
She sniffed again and played with her fingers that was now on her lap. "That someone..."
"Your ex boyfriend right?" He guessed and she just stayed quiet.
"Fine. If it was about him then let's not talk about it anymore. And you'll probably cry more if you continue your story about your dad." He gave up on urging her to continue her story since he knew that if it involves her exboyfriend, she was getting really sensitive that's why he hadn't know everything about her exboyfriend. He just knew she had one when she was in High school, how long their relationship ended and how they broke up (with a limited information only like 'because he betryed me') and nothing more.
She smiled sadly and nodded.

 

Hello everyone!!!
It's Christmas Eve later asdfghjkl;'

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

ENJOY YOUR DAY WITH YOUR BELOVED ONES!
And im sorry to make a kinda.. sad chapter hehehe

I started my story with someone dying omg >.< im so sorry with that TT

but i guess you  have now ideas on what's going to happen next hihihihihihi

THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS!!! please write comments too! Please dont be shy!

hehe