Jeepney Love Story

Jeepney Love Story

November 13, 2012.

 

5:30 PM. Me and my bestfriend were standing on a shed near a burger station.

Were talking while waiting for a jeepney.

After 20 minutes had passed, a jeepney came.

To my surprise the jeepney was not full, only three to eight passengers are on.

We got up, and I sat on the very edge of the jeepney.

I was counting my coins when I accidentally drop it on the floor.

My friend and I helped picking it up together then recounted it again, a peso coin was missing.

" Here "  A guy with a husky voice, holding a peso coind handling it to me. I got it and said my thanks to him.

Then my friend got off, and waved goodbye to me. [Since me and my friend doesn't live in the same place or town]

I looked at the guy on my side [ Which is, he's sitting on the other edge of the jeepney. Me on the right side of the edge and him on the left side ]

He's handsome, has a white complexion, his brushed up hair suits him and he's cool.

 

 

November 21, 2012.

 

It was Wednesday, and our practical test ended late.

Same routine as always, I was waiting a jeepney on the burger station. Alone.

I kept looking at my wrist watch and it's almost 6. Were I have to travel 30 minutes from school to home.

Buses, Motorcycles, Tricycles, Bicycles, were passing by me. But still no sign of the Jeepney.

I sat on the bench and bought a biscuit because I was feeling hungry.

Then from afar, I saw a jeepney comming. I stand up and made a para stop it.

I got on and it was full so I had no choice but to sit on the so called extension seat of the jeepney.

The jeepney stopped at the next waiting shed then some passengers got off so I had the chance to seat properly, and I did.

When I turned my head on the left, I saw him.

Earphones plug in right into his ears, playing with his phone, while his bag on his lap.

Then I found myslef staring at him, I almost choked the biscuits I'm munching.

He caught me, I guess? I hope not. I looked away. Then focus my eyes on the rode.

I looked at him for the last time, and got off the jeepney. I was walking on the sidewalk when I felt that someone is following me.

I guess, I shouldn't have done that. It was him, taking the same way, walking were he put his bag on his right shoulder.

I was feeling something weird which I can't explain, I was in panic that to the point that I don't know what I'm doing. I'm like crazy or maybe confuse.

I walk to the other rode then I remembered something which I don't know either so I went back, when I was about to make my turn I saw him, our eyes met for a second and he continued walking so did I.

Then I woke up and said to myself " Okay? What am I doing? " then I walked back home while confusion painted on my face.

There again I saw him. My heart almost melt, he passed by me. I stopped and turned my back. Watching him walking away.

 

 

December 11, 2012.

 

It was Tuesday, meaning all periods are shorten.

I should be home by now but my friends insisted that we should bond, you kow eat, talk, girl stuffs.

I was enjoying my friends company when I realized that it was almost dark and I should be home or else granny would be mad.

Same routine as usual, wait a jeepney at the burger station but now I'm with my friend.

We talked regarding the foods that were going to bring during our christmas party since me and her were in the same RT. [Responsible Team]

No signs of jeepney again, she could take the bus if she want to but she wouldn't ^^. See? She loves me <3

Then her bestfriend came together with her boyfriend, with foods on their hand. I ate siomai.

We've stayed for a minute and the first jeepney came but it was full, then we waited for the second one but it was full also, then the third jeepney came, it was kind of full but we had no choice since it's late already.

We got on and she sat on the vacant spot while me seating on the so called extention when the jeepney stop. Vacant spot was available so I sat beside her.

Not to mention that while I'm sitting on the so called extention. I saw him again and yes, it was an inch to where he was sitting I could see his face clearly.

So I sat beside my friend and what dum dum -_- I told you it was an inch next to him, just imagine our positions. [Me-random woman-Him] See? //3

From my peripheral vision I don't if it's just me or what. I could see that he keeps looking on my side which I'm not feeling comfortable really even thought his my crush, so I ended up playing with my hands.

When I said " Bayad po " and handed out a 17 pesos to the person next to me instead that guy which I called my crush got it and handed it to the konduktor.

I felt his hand, our skin touch for a second and because of that I smiled. During the whole trip I kept smiling or maybe laughing? I don't know.

I was hoping that if this woman could just got off any minute now then I could sit beside my crush but nahhhh! Nothing happened. What a bummer.

 

 

December 16, 2012.

 

It was Sunday.

We were assigned to go back to school to help our teachers in some prepartions. [ Which I don't like it ]

As a member of CAT. I need to help and work which I don't find it nicely.

When our duty/work was done. We went to the carnival just infront of our school. [ Cause it was the opening for the christmas ligths ]

We played, eat, stroll around, spotting outfits and make fun of it. [ Sorry ^^v ]

We played inside the hot air house, where it's a huge balloon, a shape of house with air inside on it to keep you bounce.

We felt tired so we bought drinks, sprite my favorite.

Since the way on were I'm waiting for a jeepney before was closed, I need to walk which is two more streets, I think.

I waited and thanks heavens a jeepney came in no minute.

Actually, I always looked first on the passengers before going up, to look if he's there or not.

I felt happy, deep inside while showing my no expression face to everyone. I kept thinking thoughts about him.

Like, does he notice me? Does he know that I exist? I want to ask for his name but that would be not so good since I'm a girl, Afterall guys should be the one who'll make the first move, right?

I was annoyed, feeling that I don't have a chance. Which is Yes :( :) He's with somebody, someone, a girl. They're....laughing.

Then I changed my mind suddenly, plus I'm not in the mood since my ankle is aching due to not wearing any socks.

I was a bit sad, thinking that it's Sunday and the following day is Monday.

Yes, Monday. That would be the day of our christmas party.

Tss. Christmas Party, I guess this is it.

I got off and so he did. He got on a tricycle. I passed by him and took the other side of the road.

Watch the tricycle drove away and made it's turn.

I guess, this would be the last time I'm seeing him.


Okay. I know it's lame and my grammers are wrong. But Luh. If your going to ask if this story is real Yes, it is. This story is real, It happened to someone I know. I guess falling inlove with someone who is unknown isn't so bad.

This Chanyeol gif makes me dizzy U_U