Chapter 1

Unexpected Love --(LONG HIATUS)--

 

YOUR POV

It’s a very sunny day when I wake up this early morning due to the sun’s bright rays entering my room. I quickly got up and do some stretching, yes, I’m a health conscious person and I’m always taking good care of myself. After the warm up session, I took a shower and prepare myself for another day in school. After 30 minutes of taking shower, I went to my dressing room and wore my school uniform. I apply some light shades of make-ups before leaving. I packed all my things and make sure that I didn’t forget something.

As I went downstairs, I was greeted by my parents together with Uncle and Auntie, and ofcourse, their lovely daughter which is my sweet cousin, Kim Taeyeon.

“Whoooooa~ Unnniiieeeeee!!!!!!!! I missed you so much!!!!!!!” I whined as I gave her a tonight hug. “How are you? It’s been a long time since you last visited her!” I added in between the hugs.

“Hyu-yun-a~ I-I- can’t breathe!!”

“Oh~ Mianhae! Hahahaha.. I’m just glad to see you again after a very long time!” I said as I flashed a bright smile.

“Hehehe.. you’ve grown up so much my dear… look at your height.. you’re now taller than Taeyeon” Auntie said as she chuckle.

“Umma!!!” Taeyeon unnie complained as she pout her lips. Ohh.. The aegyo of a little kid! Hahaha…

“Hahaha.. You’re like an elementary kiddo unnie!! Mehrong!!” I teased as I stuck out my tongue.

“Arrgghh.. whatever!!” Taeyeon unnie groaned as she rolled her eyes.

We all laughed at her defeated reactions when she keeps on pouting her lips like a lost puppy. (LOL)

“Hahaha… Alright.. let’s stop this before Taeyeom cries.. Hahaha..” Dad finally speak up.

“ehem… alright.. anyways… Auntie.. what brings you here?” I asked as I take a seat infront of the dining table wherein the breakfast was prepared.

I took a slice of bread and get some bacons and eggs with spring onions on the top as I placed it on my plate. I also take a glass of chocolate drink. Wow~ what a nice start for this wonderful day huh? I samiled at the thought. While I’m taking a slice of my sweet bacon..  I noticed them smiling while staring at me. Eeh? What’s wrong? I paused for a while as I raised my one brow questionably. They just chuckled as they start eating their foods. Seriously, what’s wrong with them huh?

As soon as we all finished our foods, I look at the time and reads 7:00 am. Uh-oh.. 1 hour left before our class starts. I stood up as I quickly grab my bag and bid goodbye to them.

Just when I’m about to leave, Taeyeon unnie yelled from behind causing me to look back.

“Waeyo?”

“Yah!! Where do you think you’re going huh?!!” Taeyeon unnie asked me as she walked towards my direction.

“Arrgghhh.. Isn’t it obvious? Ofcourse I’m going to school and I’ll be late!” I groaned as I rolled my eyes. She then grabs my arms and yanked me back to dining room. Eeeh?? Seriously, this kiddo!! Aishh…

“Yah!! Unnie!! I’ll be late!! Let me go!!” I struggle as she keeps on dragging me. Aisshh… seriously?!!!

“YAH!!!” I protested as I raised my broe questionably.

“My Dear.. calm down.. we have a good news for you” My Mom said as she patted my shoulders.

“But Mom, I’m almost late! You can—“ I was cut when Teyeon Unnie said “STAY!!”

“Aisshhh.. alright.. what is it?!” I crossed my arms over my chest as I look at them with a frowning face.

“From now on, we’re going to School together!” Taeyeon Unnie sadi with a wide grin plastered on her face.

“Huh???” I raised my brow questionably.

“Baby Girl… listen to me..” My Dad said as she continued. “Starting tomorrow, we will be on a Business Trip and we don’t know how long we will be gone”

My Mom held my hands as she squeezed it tightly and say “So we decided to call your Auntie and asked them to accompany you here together with your Taeyeon Unnie since her parents are coming with us”

“And so?” I asked curiously.

“It means from now on, I’m staying here with you! And for me to keep an eye on you, we’re going together in one School” Taeyeon Unnie said.

“Eeehh? What do you mean by that?” I asked curiously.

“Hehehe.. my dear… we transferred you to the prestigious school where your Unnie is studying.. The SM University” My mom said .

“Huh?!! Are you kidding me?!!! That School was really big!! And only TALENTED, RICHEST, AND SMARTEST students are studying there!!” I reprimand.

“Hahaha… Kiddo!! We’re not kidding!!” Teyeon Unnie said in a dorky way. The dorky kiddo is back!! Hahaha…

“Yah!! Mom!! Dad!! WHY???!!!!” I whined as I shook their arms like a crazy kid.

“Hehehe.. Because you have HIDDEN TALENTS!” My Dad said. I raised a brow in confusion as I tilt my head on the side looking at them questionably.

“We’ve herad singing inside your room.. Hmm… I guess that was… a month ago? And your voice was really great Baby!! So we decided to arrange all your School documents and transferred you!” My Mom added as she winks at me. Eehh.. what’s going on?

 

--FLASHBACK—

It was almost late at around 1:00am and I’m really having a hard time sleeping. I wanted to sleep but no matter what I do, I always end up being wide awake. Arrgghhh…. Curse you migraine!! I will become a zombie again and again!!

I sat up as I reached out for my iPod and shuffle some music. Yes, Music can make me feel better and it is somewhat part of my living. I am a music lover but not everyone knows about it. And I don’t have the guts to show it to anybody else.

As my favorite song began to play, I decided to sing along with it, but of course, I lessen my voice so that no one can hear me.

(listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUrBNq0WI7E)

 

I’m imprisoned, I’m living a lie
Another night of putting on a disguise
I wanna tear it off and step in the light
Don’t you, don’t you?

So now I’m knocking at your front door
And I’m looking for the right cure
I’m still a little bit unsure
'Cause I know,
Yeah I know

That most people see me as ordinary
But if you look close you’ll find I’m very
Interesting and hard to know
You can never tell where this might go
'Cause I’m not your average, average person
I don’t know much, but I know for certain
That I’m just a little bit extra, extra
I’m just a little bit extra ordinary



A smile plastered across my face while singing. I do really love singing, and dancing as well. Music is my passion, but I don’t have the guts to show it up.I’m very shy when it comes to that! Hahaha… But I love me for who I am.

--END OF FLASHBACK—

 

My eyes widened as my jaw drops a little after I heard what my Mom said. How come did it happen? I’m sure enough that I locked the door and I know for sure that I didn’t sing out loud. Oh geez… What the?! Choi Hyuna!!! Aisshh…

“Bu-ut.. What about my School? My Friends?” I worriedly asked.

“Don’t worry my dear, we already informed them, and they promised to visit you here.. oftentimes…. So, no need to worry okay?” My Dad assured as he flashed a warm smile.

I forced an awkward smile as I look at them. I’m glad that I’ll be studying there, but half of my mind keep on insisting me not to agree. But.. Aishh.. Whatever!!! This is reality Hyuna.. FACE THE TRUTH.. And this is really HAPPENING! RIGHT NOW!

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

Yes!! I’m glad that I’ll be staying her with Hyuna for a long time! Hahaha… I really missed her so much.. And I’m so happy that she’ll be transferred to my School! Oh God!! I’m so thankful!! Hahaha…

I know that she can’t believe that all these things are happening right now. To be honest, I didn’t know that she can sing very well huh? And that she can sing very well huh? And I was shocked after hearing that from her parents. Eeehhh? I want to hear her voice while singing.

Suddenly, I snapped out on my thoughts as I remember something. Oh!! Yeah~ her School Uniforms that she’ll be using. Hahaha… I’m so forgetful huh?

“Hyuna… take this!!” I handed her the set of school uniforms as I told her to change and wear it.

“Bu-t unn—“

“No more buts! Let’s go upstairs and change!!!” I said as I dragged her all the way to her room. Yeah~ their house is big, and as usual, since she’s the only daughter, her room is like a room for a Princess. Yes! Their family is very rich as well as mine, and yes, they treated Hyuna as a Princess.

 

 

 

“Hey! How come that I didn’t knew about it??” I asked as I plopped on her comfy bed. She turns her back to look at me as she tilts her head while raising a row questionably. I chuckled at her cute reactions as I sat up.

“The hidden talent of yours” I said while smirking. She groaned as she rolled her eyes then walked away.

“Hey!!! Answer my question little Kiddo!!” I said in a cute voice while pouting my lips as I walked towards her direction.

“Hyuna~~~~” I whined as I clung on her arms like a helpless kid. (LOL)

“Aisshhh… Unnie!!!” She yelled while taking away my hands on her arms.

“Sing now!! Please~~~~~” I pleaded as I show some of my undefeated aegyo. (LOL)

“Hyunnie~~~ Please… Please.. Lem’me hear you sing.. Please…. I’ll treat you a Bubble Tea..  Just sing a song.. please~~~~” I look at her pleadingly while pouting my lips. Aisshhh…. My aegyo doesn’t work on her huh? Well… Let’s see the power of Bubble Tea.. Hahaha…

“Hyunnie.. It’s a bubble tea~~ Bubble tea~~ Bubble tea~ Hyunnie~~” I said in a song rhythm. Hhahaha… I need to hear her voice!! Hahaha…

She then glared at me like an angry buffalo.. Eeehhh??? It doesn’t affect me little Kiddo! Hahaha…

“Yah!! Unnie!! Stop it!! It’s annoying!” She said while glaring at me.

“Eeehhh~ it doesn’t suit your looks kiddo!! Hahaha.. Stop glaring at me and just do what I say! Mehrong!!” I said as I stuck out my tounge.

“Aisshhh.. what’s with my voice huh? And you’re dying just to hear my precious voice??” She said while raising one brow.

I smirk as I poked both sides of her cheeks.

“Eeeehh.. go on Hyunnie~~ Please~ Just one song~ Please~~” I pleaded once again, and I knew for sure by this time, she can’t resist me. Hahaha..

“Aissshh… okay fine! But wait!!! Remember the Bubble Tea okay?!” She then agrees with me. Hahaha.. I told you.. she can’t resist  cute girl like me. Hahaha”

“Yipee!! Okay!! Start now!! Pali-Pali!!” I cheerfully said.

“Arasso… But you made a promise okay?” I simply nodded as I flashed a warm smile.

She then began to sing-along with the music that was playing on her iPod and wow~ I can say that, yeah~ haer voice was really amazing! Eehh.. This little kiddo~ Hahaha…

(listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6tNboXSmF0)

 

Remember those time we had
The good, the happy and sad
I never thought we got around
When things went tumbling down

I guess we got lonely
There was no one else for us to turn to
‘Cause I don’t need you any longer
‘cause now I’m stronger

Enough no more
It’s time for you to be on your way
Time’s up. Get out
No need for us to figure it out
Let go. Move on.
It’s time to go our separate ways
Enough be gone
The hurt and pain will only remain

Stop tryin’ to call me
Stop messin’ with my mind
Oh why can’t you see?
That there’s nothing else you will find

‘cause we’ll only keep on fighting
And our hearts will only keep on hurting
Tell me who are we fooling with our selfish pride
So…

Enough no more
It’s time for you to be on your way
Time’s up. Get out
No need for us to figure it out
Let go. Move on.
It’s time to go our separate ways
Enough be gone
The hurt and pain will only remain

Stay away – Till the clouds settle
Find a way – for our hearts to be sober
And someday I hope and I pray
Maybe we could be good friends
Take a turn at this dead end

This is enough
Yeah we fuss and fight
What a damage we’ve done
And I knew that we ain’t gon’ make it right
Looking at the mirror
This body and mind is wasted
And now I just feel so ashamed to feel like I’ve be chasing
The love I never thought would last
I guess that was the past
I remember all the memories and things we used to have
I’m moving on, but you keep coming back
It’s too late it’s too late
‘cause it’s over yeah

Enough no more
It’s time for you to be on your way
Time’s up. Get out
No need for us to figure it out
Let go. Move on.
It’s time to go our separate ways
Enough be gone
The hurt and pain will only remain

 

As soon as she finished the song, my jaw drops a little as I was star struck in disbelief that she can sing beautifully. Wow~ this little kiddo~ whoa~ I’m so proud of her. We should collaborate someday! She can also rap clearly! Wow~ a really talented girl huh?!

I mentally slapped myself when she waved her hands in front of my face. Aisshhh!!!

“YAH!! Unnie~ I’m done!! Where’s y bubble tea?” She said while smiling brightly. Eeeh? This little kiddo is really a bubble tea addict! Hahaha..

“Alright~ I’ll buy you later” I said as I winks at her while flashing a sweet smile.

“Hyuna~ you really had an amazing voice! I swear! You deserved to be on Art Class!!” I added as I compliment her voice.

“Aisshhh… Whatever! Anyways, aren’t we going now? You’re supposed to be at School by this time” Hyuna said while checking the time.

“Don’t worry dear, I’m excused for today! Thanks tp you! I don’t have to suffer in classes! Hahaha..” I replied as I help her to fix her new uniform. And I can say that it suits her.

“Yeah~ you look beautiful with that uniform babay! You look matured!” I compliment.

“Unlike you, you look like an elementary kid!” She joked while chuckling.

“YAH!! You’re so bad Hyunnie!”

“Only to you! Mehrong! Let’s go now! I can’t wait for my…. Bubble Tea~~” She said while singing the last part which is the “Bubble Tea”. Hahaha.. This little kiddo is really cute huh?

I chuckled at her cute expressions as we both go downstairs and waved goodbye to our parents. We decided to use a public bus as we headed to the School Building. I know she’ll loved the School.. I promise to take good care of her!! I love my dearest cousin Choi Hyuna.

 

 


 

 

[A/N]:

 

Yeah~ Chapter 1 is up!!

Sorry if it’s kinda short!

I promise to make it longer in the next chapters so please be patient

And thank you for subscribing! Enjoy reading!!

LEAVE A COMMENT PLEASE… AND CLICK SUBSCRIBE!

Thank you all!!!

 

-SHINeeGirl_HyunA-