Spaghetti Love

Spaghetti Love

Its a day again in your own apartment but you are currently cooking spaghetti.
You poured some water into a pot and wait for it to boil.
Your boyfriend Minho is currently playing with his handphone in the living room.
You guys can eat outside at a restaurant but then why did you ended up in your apartment cooking lunch?
*flashback a few hours ago*.
Minho looked at you with super duper adorable puppy eyes and he pouted cutely and said 'Yeobo~ please, just this once~ i wanna eat lunch that you cooked~' he used a super cute aegyo voice and you melted instantly.

You couldnt say no or reject your sweet and adorable boyfriend so u gave in.
You are pulled back to the present when you felt Minho hugging you from behind, hands around your waist, chin resting on your shoulders.
You blushed very hard.
Then he said 'Jagiya~ what are you doing? :)'.
The distance between you guys are super close and you can feel his breath on your skin and it tickles you abit, making you blush harder.
You kinda spaced out and you answered 'co-cooking lunch as i promised you...'
Then suddenly you felt a light pinch on your blush redden cheeks.
Minho pinched your cheeks lightly and said 'Aigoo~ my yeobo is so cute :)'.
You are abit mad by the teasing and you kinda pouted and ur facial expression shows that you are mad.
Then Minho said 'I am sorry... :P'.
You saw your golden chance and you pinched him back.
He then whined and said 'Hey no fair! Sneak attack! ><'.
Then he started tickling you.
And you guys started the tickle war.
You laughed and dodged very hard and attacked back Minho but you guys stopped as the water boiled.
Then you got back to handling the spaghetti and carefully place the spaghetti in the hot boiling water.
Its was awkward for a moment until Minho break the silence and said 'Let me help you :)'.
So you let him mince the onions and slice the mushrooms into slices.
You guys worked in harmony and you prepared the tomato sauce, spaghetti and took out the minced meat to add in the sauce.
You almost dropped the meat when Minho let out a small cry of pain.
You quickly looked at what happened to him and you only realised that he accidently cut his fingers.
He whined and complained to you about the throbbing pain on his fingers.
You looked at him and you see his eyes redden and tears almost pour out from his eyes and he is sniffing and pouting.
You cant bear to see the sight of him crying and you pinched his nose lightly and cleaned his wound.
Finally you finished treating his wounds and his fingers have a very cute animal printed band aid, adorable just like him.
Then you pushed him to the living room and told him you could handle it and 10 minutes later the spaghetti is done.
You placed the plate of spaghetti in front of him and you guys enjoyed the spaghetti.
You had a little spaghetti sauce on your lips but you didnt know it but then suddenly Minho swiped his fingers on your lips and wiped away the sauce from your lips.
You blushed and he helped out with washing the dishes.
After he washed the dishes u both snuggled on the couch together chatting.
He said 'Hey yeobo~ thx for the lunch its the best lunch i ever had. ♥ u yeobo'.
Then he kissed you softly on the lips.
You blushed and you said 'I ♥ you too you are the best thing that God has ever gave me' and you kissed him back.
Then you guys snuggled together and enjoyed the moments together.
 
End~
 
Haha the ending is abit crappy i am sorry but i hope u like it finally this is a Minho fanfic that is not sad xD u guys wont bash me xD