A Visit Was More Than Enough

A Visit Of Comfort

The new cafe was full of people. It was a very busy day at Mouse Rabbit cafe. Not every cafe gives you the pleasure to see a celebrity working in it, right? Well, for Yesung, it was all part of his plan to bond well with both his fans & family.


"Oppa! Oppa, lets us take a picture!", screamed one girl. "Oppa, you look awesome in pink hair!", exclaimed another. Yesung was loving the attention as well as the increase in sales. It was evening time, but the crowd seem to increase in number.
                                            "It wouldn't hurt to see a familiar face among the people, every once in a while", the cashier thought.
                                                       

                                                     Indeed the boy was wanting to see a familiar someone to come across his cafe. In fact, it was a particular 'someone' that hasn't paid a visit to this place, yet. For promo purpose, or for helping out the hyung, most other band members have come to the cafe to help out, or just relax beneath the roof. Eunhyuk and Donghae had come to help out. They tweeted about this place and that led to their respective fan bases to come to the cafe. What makes Yesung happy, is when Siwon makes quick stops here (mostly through the back door to avoid extra attention) and Kyuhyun helps out as much as he can. But the one man, whom he was waiting for, has yet to make an appearance.

"Oppa! Oppaaaaaaaaaa!"
As the screaming grew louder, the pink haired man looked up, he suddenly saw a very familiar face walk into the cafe. Could it be? He's finally here? It's Kangin...
With faces flushing, hearts beating fast, their eyes met and they shared a known smile. When people registered who the new visitor was, the screams intensified. But it seemed that two people in this cafe, were already in a world of their own.
"Hi hyung! The place looks great!" the younger man smiled at the cafe worker. "Well, it was mostly bro's idea! He knocked the place up", was the latter's hearty reply.

                                              "You know, on my way here, just as they saw me, the fans started asking how I am feeling, without Teukie hyung. hehe so much for Kangteuk." What Kangin said, was just out of mirth, but right then he could see the other man's smile falter. Change the subject.

"I uh...I'm specially liking the one behind the counter," the new customer broke into fits of laughter at the fact that he just attempted a cheesy pick up line. It seems he didn't fail in this, as his subject just beamed at him.

-"hehehe what would you like to order?"
-"The usual? Or wait, no...the menu here is different. Um...i'll have...coffee, strong one?"
-"Anything else?"
There was a pause...Kangin thought, should he continue with cheesiness? They're mature enough not to do that, right?
-"I'll have one sandwich, hyung."
-"Coming right up! That'll be zero won, thank you." The customer laughed at this. "Treating me again hyung? I hate being a free loader."
-"Well, you're family. Can't really charge family, can I?"  It felt so good to call him family, Yesung had this warm feeling in his stomach. It was comforting.
   
                 Once the orders were placed, the working man, kept with his job, but he just couldn't concentrate well, while the other man, being seated at the table opposite the counter, kept watching his 'hyung' with utmost attention. That was perhaps the busiest day at the cafe, he thought. And that was when he decided to take some 'necessary actions'. He got up to where the older man was still taking orders and freezing every once in a while so that the fans could take pictures.
                                 "Hyung, have you had anything to eat? You've been at this for hours, right?" he asked the working man. "Kangin-ah, it's okay! I've had some coffee."
                               "I've come here to talk to you, ya know? And not to see you work!" Kangin finally let out his motive for the visit. "Talk to me?", Yesung had a funny feeling this has something to do with 'both of them'. "Hyung, get me another sandwich and then let's go to the back room, ok?" The hyung looked at him questioningly, then smiled. "okay. Give me just 5 minutes, ne?".

5 minutes went by. So did 15 and 20 minutes, but Yesung was jammed behind the cash register. The younger man was getting a bit restless and the untouched second sandwich seemed to have gone cold. Hmm, this can't go on like this.

             Suddenly, everyone at the cafe saw a something unexpected and amazing. Kangin had got up, walked over behind the counter, grabbed Yesung's hand and dragged him out into the 'Staff Only' back room.

'2woon!!!!!'


Some fans went crazy. There was frantic picture taking, video recording (to be turned to gif images later) and lots of screams!

 
                                  Meanwhile, once inside the room, the 'Rabbit' of the cafe, Jongjin and Mrs. Kim were checking supplies. They were about to leave when the two boys entered and Kangin at once greeted Yesung's mother. "Ommonim,  annyeonghaseyo." She was delighted to see her favorite SuJu member.
-"Oh, Kangin-ah, it's so nice to see you here! Make yourself comfortable here, ok?"
-"Yes, I will. Thank you for your hospitality." The boy bowed and the Mrs.Kim excused herself politely and went out to tend to the orders.

                                                               Jongjin was about to go out and tend the cash register when Kangin caught him and requested him to bring two cups of coffee and the small boy gladly agreed and went away. Looks like they were finally alone. And so, Kangin approached the turtle lover.
"Hyung, I know you haven't eaten in a long while. So please, have this sandwich. I'm sorry it's gone cold." He gave the other man, his second sandwich. The mood here was pretty hot and heavy. Yesung began to eat and it was a bit weird being watched while eating, but I guess he was okay with that.
                                           
               "I'm sorry I couldn't come earlier."
-"it's ok. I'm glad now you're here."  There was an intense staring going around and warm smiles being exchanged.

"Hyung, um...would you like to go out with me tomorrow night?" asked the younger Woon with a red face, "ah, that is if you're free", he added quickly.
             Yesung on the other hand, couldn't believe it. "Are you asking me out, formally?" It's too good to be true.
"Well, if you put it that way, then yes," replied an embarrassed looking 'young' woon.
-"ahahahaha hmm. okay! It's a date."  The room broke out with small laughter. Theoretically, they were 'boyfriends' and were dating. But practically, they were too awkward to go into the lovey-dovey phase. Or perhaps, they were simply too manly to admit it. Hence, it was rather 'outings' they'd go to, and a very hushed relationship status, they'd keep.

 Kangin went closer to his 'date', but the latter backed out.

"This relationship...is, complicated." The older Woon looked sad as he said this. Kangin understood what the other was trying to say and so he touched the other's shoulder and promised him, "it's gonna be okay hyung. I've always been there for you and I promise to be with you forever. So don't be afraid, it'll be alright."
                                   Their eyes met yet another time, only this time, it showed signs of deep trust for each other.

"Kangin-ah...." He wanted to say "I love you", but being the manly man they were posing to be, it's not easy for either of them to bring up these words. So, he ends up saying:
".....thanks for coming today."

                                                 And suddenly, the mood in the room lightened. This perfect comfort, the warmth of each other's soul, a fresh way to begin life, it was all that both of them had really needed. It wasn't the perfect way to start, but it was a start indeed, to a new relationship. Sometime later Jongjin had returned with two cups of steaming coffee and Yesung made his usual habit of asking the small boy to take a picture of him n Kangin together. This picture, indeed meant a lot. And this visit, marked a new chapter in their lives.
Next day, we all saw the same pic in twitter. Did we have the faintest of idea what went behind it? Well, they had.....didn't they?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done! LOL thank U so much for reading!! Hope I didnt bore you to sleep! 2woon is very special. Hopefully, a crazier side cud be portrayed next time! ^^

Don't forget to comment, ne? ^^