Paradise

Teachers Wife

Incase you didn't know, this is a sequel. Check out 'Teachers Pet' first :D

Listen to this while reading

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--1 Year later--

Eunji sat at her desk staring at the illustration in front of her. For the past three months she has been interning at Shin Art studio leaving her very little time to work on any of her own art. A lot has changed since Eunji and Yongguk had gotten back together a year ago. Yongguk has been working full time with YG and other music companies to write and produce music for idols. Many of his songs have been played over the radio and Eunji had bought every single CD with Yongguk's name on it. Eunji has finally taken notice of her outer appearance and learned how to use a curling iron. Her hair once straight and onyx was now slightly wavy and light brown.  The day she got it done Yongguk was busy at the studio so he didn't see it until three days after. That was normal for them. Yongguk would be gone almost two or three weeks at a time to work on producing music. When he was home he was locked in his office writing lyrics or out with Youngjae to 'get inspiration'.  Eunji was left to her own devices and have found ways to entertain herself. Her office space was piled high with filled sketch books and half finished canvases.

"I'm home." Yongguk's deep voice called from the front door. Eunji ran out of her office as the apartment door closed behind her visibly exhausted husband. He had deep bags under his eyes and he was a pale as a ghost. Eunji headed straight to the kitchen and made Yongguk a cup of warm milk. Yongguk had been in the studio working on an album for the past three days and he had maybe a maximum of six hours of sleep. He shuffled to their bedroom and flopped onto the heavenly bed. Eunji followed behind him and set the warm milk on the night stand. as Yongguk chugged the milk Eunji brought over his night mask and ear plugs so nothing would wake him. "No...not tonight...I have to go back in the morning and get some work done. Can you set the alarm to six am?" He asked as he stripped his shirt and pants off, leaving only his boxers on. With a forced smile on her face Eunji set the alarm and turned to leave the room. Yongguk reached out, grabbed her wrist and pulled her onto the bed. "Where do you think you're going...I want to sleep in the same bed as my wife. I don't want you to sleep on the couch every time I come home from work." Eunji couldn't deny that. She was always afraid that if she climbed into bed while he was sleeping that he would wake up and wouldn't be able to fall back asleep.

"I didn't want you to wake up." She whispered and Yongguk kissed her forehead. She always loved it when he did that. There was something so comforting and loving about it that made her feel to protected and wanted.

"Don't worry about me all the time. Think about yourself." He pulled her down onto the bed and pulled the blankets over her. He pulled her to his chest and held onto her tightly. Eunji cuddled up against his warm body and breathed in his scent. Everything about her husband was perfect. She rested her left hand on his bicep and looked at her ring hand where her ring sat happily. There was a time in her life when if she wore that ring, she would have been terrorized by her classmates and friends while also being chased out of school by the adults who would never understand their circumstances. Eunji herself could barely understand how their love came to be.  Being forced into an arranged marriage to her math teacher was nothing Eunji could have dreamed about working out. There wasn't a specific moment when Eunji fell in love with Yongguk, it was something that grew over time. Yongguk claimed that the moment he fell in love with her, truly fell in love with her, was when he became jealous over her for the first time. That was when they had their first real kiss. That rainy day was something they always talked about as a fond memory, yet at the time it only confused Eunjis feelings.

"I love you Gukkie~" Eunji muttered into his chest and fell asleep listening to her husband's steady heart beat. The alarm went off at six like it was suppose to and of course Yongguk was in a deep sleep. Eunji opened her eyes and rubbed her eyes to bring her out of her dream land. "Babo." she said before rolling out of bed and heading to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She decided to let Yongguk sleep for a few more minutes before she forced him awake. After washing up, Eunji came back to the room with a lightly snoring Yongguk. "So cute~" She brushed her hand against his soft cheek and he groaned, knowing that it was time for him to wake up. "Come on honey, wake up." Eunji lightly tugged on his ear but Yongguk groaned and rolled away from her. "If you don't wake up I won't kiss you for a week."

"That's not fair." He said in his deep, half awake voice. Eunji shrugged and rested her hands on her hips.

"Fine, have it your way Bang Yongguk." Eunji said and as she her heels to leave Yongguk sat up and wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her onto his lap.

"You know...I wrote the song 'Secret Love' for you right..." He rested his head on her shoulder with his eyes barely open. "I know it ain't easy for the two of us.That's right man but you know what? What's up? Sometimes I just don't care what people say, man.Things are goin' crazy all the time, you know? I got no choice, let me just do this for love. Without anyone knowing, I love you. Without anyone knowing, I think of you. It's a love that only you and I know in this world. All day, I remember you. All day, I love you. Even if I'm in jail, it's okay - if only I have you, I can live." He whispered the lyrics in her ear with his sensual voice as he ran his hands up her ribs. Eunji felt like her skin was on fire whenever he touched her.

"Yongguk...we can't....you have to go to work." Eunji tried to stand up but Yongguk pulled her tighter against him. He flipped them over so Eunji was laying on the bed and Yongguk was hovering over her. Yongguk started kissing up her neck as his hand traveled up her shirt, leaving Goosebumps everywhere he touched.

"I don't care about being late." He said into her neck, showing no signs of slowing down. Eunji finally decided to fall into her emotions as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. This was her husband. This was her man. This was her paradise that she saw no future without.
 

-------------------

~Please comment~

This took way more energy to write than I thought it would...