Final

Why Am I With You?

 

   You walked around the unfamiliar streets alone, this made you miss him even more. Although you loved him, you always wondered why you were still with him. At times, you missed being in America, where the surroundings were familiar, and you were never lonely.

   But you never regretted your decision, you just always questioned your choices. You didn't regret it because you loved him. Suho, he was an angel, your angel. He had asked you to move to Korea with him after you two dated for a year in America, and you did. You followed your heart ; you followed Suho.

   For the first two years, everything was perfect. The two of you lived together in a nice small house. You spent every moment together, and those moments were filled with laughter, smiles and unforgettable memories.

   But after his debut, Suho was too busy for you. The number of days you got to see him decreased. Sometimes you didn't see him for a whole week. He was either always practicing, doing interviews, or sometimes he just wouldn't bother coming home and stayed at the Exo-K dorm with the rest of the members.

   It has been a while since his debut now, and you were use to the changes. Still, you couldn't accept the changes. You didn't like sharing your guardian angel with millions of other girls. You were selfish about that, you wanted Suho all to yourself, or you at least wanted to get some attention from him.

   After walking around for a long time, you noticed it was getting dark out. You could've stayed out longer, you had nothing to go home too, but you figured it would be too dangerous. You slowly started to walk back home. When you reached your house, you saw the lights from the living room . You were sure you had turned the off before leaving, so seeing the lights on surprised you. Surely it wasn't Suho, so who else could it be?

   You walked in through the front door of your house, and took off your jacket. "Your finally here." You turned around and saw Suho there, you were surprised to actually see your boyfriend. "Oh your home?" you asked. He nodded, "I umm..got off early and wanted to surprise you," he replied. You nodded, "Do you want me to cook us something?" you asked. He shook his head, "Ani, I cooked," he replied. You nodded again, "Okay."

   The two of you sat on the table, across from each other. It was silent, and awkward, it seemed like a first date. It was awkward for Suho, but to you, it felt normal, you were used to silent meals.

   "Did you do anything today?" Suho asked, breaking the silence.

   "I just walked around, you know, explored," you replied.

   He nodded, "Should we go to the park after we finish eating?" he asked.

   You nodded, "Okay."

   The two of you ate your meal, and after finishing, you washed the dishes, only fair, since he had cooked. After you finished, the two of you left the house again.

   Suho and you walked in complete silence. This relationship was different now, you could see how much things had changed. Before, the two of you held hand, laughed and smiled, kissed and hugged, now it was totally different.

   Now, the two of you walked in silence, no laughs, no smiles. The two of you walked side by side, but you didn't hold hands and it had been about a month or so since you and your boyfriend had shared a kiss or a hug.

   Without realizing it, you sighed. Suho looked over at you and could feel the sadness and loneliness you felt. You looked over at him and offered him a small smile, not wanting to concern him. He returned the smile, but felt sad. He had finally realized how much he had hurt you, even if he hadn't meant to hurt you.  He left you alone for too long, and he was afraid that you would realize how unhappy you were and leave him.

   The two of you reached the park, and sat down on the swings. You looked down at your boots, the silence was still there.

   Finally, not being able to stand the silence, Suho spoke up. "Are you okay Sun?" he asked. You looked up at him and nodded, "I'm alright." He stood up and stood in front of you. "What are you doing?" you asked. Suho grabbed your hands, and made you stand up.

   He pressed his forehead against your and looked into your eyes. "I'm sorry Sun," he whispered. "What do you mean?" you asked. "I'm sorry for not being with you. I'm sorry for taking you away from your family and your home and then leaving you alone for too long," he apologized. You kept looking into his eyes.

   "Sun, although I'm not around, I want you to know that I love you and I need you. Please don't ever leave me Sun. I don't know how to prove it to you, but I will Sun, I will prove that I love you. I'm sorry," he apologized again. You felt tears start to form in your eyes, and unknowingly they slowly rolled down your cheeks. "Sun...don't cry, please," you boyfriend said as he wipes away your tears. He then pulled you into a tight hug, you cried into his chest for a long time.

   You finally stopped crying, but continued to hide your face in his chest. Suho kissed the top of your head, "Do you hate me?" he asked. You looked up at him and shook your head, "No pabo, I love you," you whispered. He cupped your face and looked into your eyes, "I'm sorry," he whispered before pressing his lips against yours and kissing you. You slowly kissed back, and you realized how much you had missed this. The feeling of being in his strong arms and the feeling of having him kiss you.

   When the two of you pulled away, a smile crept on your face. "That was our first kiss in a month," you said. He smiled, "I know, I'm sorry love." You smiled brighter and looked at him, "You know I'll never leave you Suho, I love you too much, your my angel," you say. Suho grabs and holds your hand, he kisses it and looks into your eyes, "I love you too Sun, and as long as you continue to be my angel, I'll continue to be your guardian angel," he replies before kissing you for the second time that night.

 

 

 

Sorry for any mistakes, comment and tell me what you think!!!