Perfection Part 1

Perfection

Melon Music Awards. Heh. I like the sound of it. Melon. 

The fact that Melon has green as their main color makes much more sense. I associate Melon with melons. And green is definitely the right choice.

My band is nominated for the Top 10 category and the Best Rock category too. I am in no regular girl group. I am in a girl rock band. But I don't think my band is going to win against Nell, F.T. Island or C.N. Blue. They are far too awesome. 

My boyfriend, Woohyun is going to be one of the MCs tonight. He texted me all day saying that he is nervous. Well, of course he would be. I mean, if I was in his shoes, I would be nervous too. To host an award show in front of a massive audience isn't easy. Plus, it's going to be broadcast worldwide through the almighty Internet. And it's Woohyun first time.

You are going to be alright. Just be you. I'll be rooting for you!

 


 

Woohyun is very nervous alright. He is already stuttering at his first few sentences. I can feel his embarassment. But Woohyun's smart, he covered it up pretty quick.

Infinite is laughing at their member's nervousness. To some people, it might look mean, but it's really not the case. They are laughing because they are all brothers. If your sibling done something embarasssing, you would laugh too right? 

Then, the four MCs decide to take a walk towards the celebrities seating area. Come to think of it, I haven't had a good look at Woohyun yet. He is usually very fashion conscious and so far, he never fails to dress dashingly attractive. Well at least to me he hasn't.

The camera focuses on his face and boy, he looks fine. His hair is a bit longer than I last seen him, but I like it. The length is just perfect. And God, he is very a suit. I touch my face. I am blushing. 

"Looks like someone is burning just by the sight of him," So-Ra, my band mate, teases me. 

I am about to fire back with a witty comment, but when the camera focuses on him again - while he is giving that eye-smile, I am shot right through the heart.

Within seconds, the four MCs arrive at our area. We all stand up and bow to the MCs. Woohyun met my eyes and gives me his signature light laugh. It comes with his eye-smile. 

I don't what would I do if he decides to interview my band. I don't know why, but why out of all days, must it be today, I am so attracted to him.

Nam Woohyun. What are you doing with my heart?

 


 

During the commercial break, he comes over to sit by me. We were in a k-drama once, as lovers. So the fans are okay with us talking. I think. 

"How did I do?" he asks.

I look at him. He is still looking smart in that suit. "Beginning was... you know, not that good. But after that, I think you done quite well."

He lets out a sigh of relief. "I was so nervous at the beginning! And I was doing so much greasy things to cover it up."

"Good to know that you know that you are greasy."

Then, a stage management staff comes over to notify Woohyun that the award show is resuming soon. He nods.

"I got to go. By the way, you look beautiful tonight," he says and grins.

"You look good too, greasy boy," I return.

 


 

After much waiting, it's Infinite's turn to perform. My eyes automatically searches for Woohyun. I spot him standing in between of Sungyeol and Hoya. And again, my heart races at the sight of him.

With that good looking face and his passion for performing, makes him even more charming. His 180-degree turn from cutie MC to the fierce Infinite's main vocalist is indeed his best charm. I don't know how the fangirls stand looking at him like this. There is perfection written all over Woohyun.

When he is out of breath, it makes him even hotter.

God. Nam Woohyun. Your perfection kills.

 


 

 

More chapters coming.