In Control

The Stories Untold

Title: In Control
Author: lildragongurl
Genre: romance, y
Summary: What's really going on after the recording of the BAPxSECRET collaboration

Touching

 

 

Heavy breathing

 

 

Kisses

 

 

And more touching

 

 

Still trapped between the wall and him, she abruptly pulled away from the kiss. The man tried leaning in for another round but was stopped with her fingers on his lips. Still staring at her, disappointment flashed across his handsome face.

 

“I need to get ready for the next performance.”

 

Despite her words, the man did not relax his hold around her waist; instead he pulled her closer to him and pushed the both of them forward to fill up the gap between the woman and the wall.

 

“Sunhwa noona,” He leaned in and whispered into her ears, sending shivers throughout her whole body, “We’re just getting started.”

 

He kissed her cheeks and buried his head between the crooks of her neck.

 

Holding in her breath to keep her emotions to herself, Sunhwa tried to push him away from her.

 

“No Daehyun,” She refused but Daehyun was not making things any easier as he stubbornly remained in his position and let his breath paralyse her.

 

However, as the older one and being his more experienced senior, Sunhwa has to stay firm on her decision.

 

“The stylists must be looking for us right now.”

 

She felt him bringing his head up but still he’s not moving away from her, not yet.

 

“You know, noona, it’s unfair.” He whispered into her ears, Sunhwa could practically hear that smirk in his voice, “You touched me all over during our recording just now and you’re asking me to stop?”

 

He finally pulled away, but not too much for her to escape.

 

The both of them were still in their special stage costumes. About 10 minutes ago, right after their recording, Daehyun had dragged the older girl away from the group and had her trapped between him and the walls at this particular secluded corner of the building.

 

Which she gave in willingly at the start.

 

Still smirking, he continued.

 

“I checked the timing, we still have time noona.”

 

“But-”

 

“No buts,” Daehyun cut her off, “in a while I will be back to the innocent and smiley Jung Daehyun. You this monster, noona, it’s your job to keep it under control.”

 

Staring straight into his eyes, Sunhwa suddenly smirked as she grabbed him by his collar of his jacket. Caught off guard by her, Daehyun’s now the one being trapped.

 

“Who says anything about not keeping it under control?” Sunhwa glided her fingers down his handsome face, “I just wanted to say, but I’m going to be the one in control.”

 

She kissed him lightly on the lips swiftly.

 

Recovering from his shock, Daehyun smirked at the sudden change of Sunhwa.

 

“Good, I’m tired of being in control anyway… noona.”

 

The woman smirk grew wider upon his emphasis on the last word as she pressed herself closer to the man in front of her; his right arm snaking across her waist, pulling her closer.

 

“This will be the only time,” She kissed him again, “I will allow you to call me noona.”

 

With that their lips met for the umpteen time of the day, engaging in an even more heated make out session than the ones before.

----

I told myself, I have to write a y or one with shot after I watch the BAP & Secret collaboration. This is just a drabble so it's short. But this was actually fun writing despite it being hard since it has been some time since I wrote something like this. I seldom write them actually. 

I know some of you subscribed to this because of some of the other BAPxSecret pairing. They will be in here, definitely! But sometimes, they won't because the story is just too short (like this one.) Anyway, I hope you guys had enjoyed this! Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR!