Taeyeon: Me and parkjungsu "

My Teddy Bears is just for you

Hi guys~! I’m taeyeon; A type of girl who is always simple >.<

Taeyeon: me and park jung su

Best line: "my love will never die until me and park jung su meets again in the 2nd life..."

Please play this first~~> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEQwXvCg0fQ

I will start this “One-Shot Story” which is connected to Teddy Bears. Umm… I had a best friend named Park Jungsu, which I became his girlfriend for almost 1 year and 7 months. Our relationship ended up not because of third party but he had a very serious accident that brought him to death because of my wrong thoughts. That time when he was still alive where we are together, I can’t feel that he loves me. Every day, he was going in my house just to give Teddy Bears & after that he will go home. I know you wouldn’t believe me to what I am saying I’m saying the truth, he always going in my house just to give teddy bears.

 

 

I think I already received 600+ from him. Yes 600+ because we’re already 1 year and 7 months. I still remember that one; it was my birthday, I never go out or have bonding with my other friends because all I know that me and park jungsu will celebrate my birthday so I waited him. It’s already 10:00 in the evening but he didn’t come and I feel so sleepy so I sleep. 2:00 in the morning or midnight, my phone rings. I received a text message from him that tells me to go out because he will give something. When I come out I saw him holding a new teddy bear and said “Here, I forgot to give this to you yesterday.” And after that he walks away from me but I stopped him by holding his hand and I ask “do you remember something?” you know what he replies “Remember? Is there any Occasion?” that time my tears was trying to go out but I didn’t allow it. I let my tears fall down when I’m already inside the house. I never hear him saying the 3 words I wanted to hear and I know that everyone of you knows already what I am talking about right? It was the “I LOVE YOU” word. Next day, he texted me again to go out and he will give a new teddy bear. When we meet I looked at him straightly and I accept the teddy bear and as usual the cycle repeats, he goes home again but before he step his foot I ask him “can I hear the 3 words that I wanted to hear from you? Please?! Just 3 words? I love you” and he replied “FIND that words to OTHERS because I am not directly saying I love you to anyone.”

 

 

When I hear that, I run towards to my house and put all my tears out. I cried the whole day because I can’t imagine that he can say that in front of me. I didn’t go to school for almost 2 weeks because I don’t want to see him. One day comes; I decided to go to school. I’m already walking in the sidewalk when I saw him talking with other girl. I never saw him laughing like that. I go home instead of going to school but I didn’t cry because I promised to myself that I will never cry anymore just because of him. He texted me to meet at the street, when I was walking I said to myself that I will get break up to him. He gives me another teddy bear and as I accept it I threw it away and I said “I don’t need your Teddy Bears!! We’re break!!” I was full of anger that time. He gets the Teddy Bear and turn around for me not to see him crying. He walks away and looks at me when he was already at the middle of the road. I looked to him and I saw that he was crying and a second passed a truck across the road and it hitted... Park Jungsu. Oh my gosh~! I don’t want to cry. I don’t know what to do that time until a man goes to him and help him and I said to myself “No~! No it can’t be!”  

 

I go to him and call an ambulance. Before we reach the hospital, the nurse in the ambulance said that he’s… *tears falling down* He’s dead on arrival. I can’t accept it that time. I scolded the nurse, I shout. I hugged the Teddy Bear tightly and I feel shocked because I hear park jungsu’s voice saying… I love you in the teddy bear.  What I mean is, he records his voice saying I love you and put it on inside the Teddy Bear. I went home to check all the teddy bears and I cried because all the Teddy Bears, All of them say “I Love You.”

 

I have so many regrets why I didn’t check all the teddy bears so I can hear the words I wanted to hear. I’ve realized that every day he has given me Teddy Bears, he always saying the word “I Love You” for me. I’m so stupid~!! Babo! Babo! *smacks myself* He died because of me!! But… my love for him will never die until Me & Park Jungsu meets again in the 2nd life. I’ll promise that.