OMG

The gorgeous , charming and ordinary

~Kringgg~

Its recess time . You walked to your locker to put your things . Suddenly you saw Sehun was waiting at your locker .

You were speechless . * why is he here ? what did he want* you thought for a moment.

You went to your locker and coughed , its a sign that you want him

to not lean on your locker ."uh-oh... sorry "

he back off . You put your things in the locker .

"So , what brings you here ?" you asked him , clueless .

"Well umm  can we ummmm " You focusing your eyes with him .

He's always awkward with  you and that what makes you uncomfortable .

Although you like him but you prefer someone who can make you laugh since you really love to laugh

cause you are so silly (lol) then he continued his sentence

" Can we ummmm go recess together ?" ... he stopped and looked at your reaction . You just looked at him ,

disbelief , "If you don't mind ?" he said , You smiled at him ,"Ofcourse! Let's go now , i'm really hungry"

Both of you trudged  to the canteen . After both of you got the meals , you went and searching for

a place to eat . You were scanning the canteen , you were searching for jiyoung but she was nowhere to be seen .

And she didnt told you anything either , probably she was with chanyeol ? *whatever , i have sehun with me hihihihi*

Suddenly , you popped from your imagination as Sehun suddenly talked to you .

"Do you ummmm have a boyfriend ?" he asked . you were shocked by his question .

He looked at you , he seemed to be more interested with your upcoming answer .

"Hmm no " you said and smiled weakly . He smiled , although it was not so obvious but you can see

*Yah what is he thinking , he must think that i'm so lame aaa*

"Oh great..." he said really slowly . He was like only responded to himself .

"Whaat? what did you just say" you said as you heard him talking under his breath .

"Ummm nothing ," Sehun said .

"So, how about your girlfriend ," you said , not looking so excited about his upcoming answer. You waited for him to reply *ugh

what a silly question minrin-ah~~~* you cursed yourself .

"What ? What girlfriend " You were absolutely cluelesss with his comeback .

"Heh? are you sure ? Then who is krystal to you ?" now , you sounded like a clingy girlfriend .

You facepalmed yourself.. in the inside though . "Krystal ? Haha , she is just a friend of mine "

He said , you smiled *omg is this true omg so i have a chance woohoo* both of you then continued eating

and chatting .