Beautiful day

The gorgeous , charming and ordinary

Mr Lu's car arrived infront of your house . "I'll be in minutes " you said .

"Okay " you ran inside your house . It was not locked . As expected , your mom

was not home , probably dating with that guy , You ran upstairs and grabbed some money .

Then , you went back to the car . "Let's go !" you said .

After that , Mr Lu drove both of you to an amusement park .

You arrived the destination and both of you waved at Mr.Lu .

You entered inside , you wanted to pay the tickets , but Luhan did it instead ...

The place was amazing and awesome !

"Minrin ah !! Lets ride that !!!" you looked up and saw something.....so dangerous and you hate it ..

"th-th-THAT ONE?!" "Yeah !! Why ??"Luhan said , seemed pretty amazed by the speed of the roller coaster .

"Are you sure ?like really really sure ?!" you said , afraid .

"Yeah , don't tell me you're afraid ?" Luhan teased you . "No i'm not !! duhhh " you said

"So , let's ride it !!" Luhan said while grabbing your hand and went to the rollercoaster entrance.

You were so afraid but you just.....don't want to disappoint luhan and want to show him how  brave you are .

So it's your turn to ride the rollercoaster . You sat beside luhan . The seatbelt and all the safety equipment

was ready . You held Luhan's hand because you were so afraid . You felt like want to vomit although

the rollercoaster didn't even move yet .

You hesitated , you inhaled and exhaled , you close your eyes . the roller coaster start moving .

At first , it was slow . until it reached the peak ..... the most scariest thing at that moment .

3..2..1 its the time for the roller coaster to goes down . You screamed really loud like you were gonna be

eaten by a dinosaurs . You screamed really loud went it goes down . "LUHANNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!" you screamed .

Luhan was enjoying the ride . He put his hands up and scream "Woohoooo!!"

all you thought was  WHEN THE HELL WILL THIS RIDE OVER  .

A few minutes after the ride . Its over and you got off the rollercoaster and walked with Luhan .

"Omg thank god ! i'm safe !" you said rubbing your chest . "Are you really that afraid ?!"

"Yeah ?" "Ofcourse i am !" Luhan gave out a massive laugh and you punched him a little ." Yah lets go find

something to play " you suggested . "How about another ride ?"  "NO ! NO ! NO! HELL NO I'M NOT GOING PLEASE PLEASEEEE"

"What about that ride ?" Luhan pointed to....

"Okay ! Let's go !" Both of you ran towards it . Luhan was so excited ..

He was so childish you should have known . You laughed at his behaviour .

Both of you rode it . You chose a white unicorn  and Luhan black one .

Both of you enjoying it . Luhan slapped the Unicorn's slightly and playfully "Yah !! faster !!"

You laughed at his reaction .

After that ride , both of you entered a haunted house , Luhan was so excited when it involved ghost .

You kind of afraid but went entered it anyway .

The haunted house was the scariest haunted house ever

Along in the haunted house . your hand and luhan's hand never separated .

It was 6:00 PM.You had such a wonderful day with luhan .It was the happiest day of your life .

The last time you went to the amusement park was when you were 6 , with your dad .

You've enjoyed so much things with luhan that day .

Mr.Lu then drove you to your house .