Stalker

My Attractive Hobo

I was eating udon noodles at my kitchen table of the cheap apartment I bought last month. I was finally independent, not needing my mom to care for me.

It was my first time in Seoul because I was sent here for university.

As I my TV, I dropped my remote and it landed with a THUD. I winced.

Sitting down with my bowl of udon, I sipped on my miso soup as my eyes wandered to the TV.

Pshh~ What kind of korean group is this? They are SO girly.

GAY.

Apparently, this group's name was called 'SHINee'.

Was this pronounced SHIN EEEK!?!?

AHHH my eyes burn from seeing them!!

THE FIRE!!

I quickly switched the channel to CNN. It was so much better than watching this crap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I arrived at my new university for the first time.

I stood there, amazed at how vast the land was.

The trees were blowing from side to side, creating an amazing landscape.

My blood accillerated. Something flew to my arm.

Without looking at it, I slapped it. I looked down and realized it was a bug.

Eww.

Wanting to wash it off, I looked for the nearest fountain.

Ahh, there it was.

Stepping to my left, my body slammed into a guy.

I looked up into his dreamy, chocolate eyes, which were in contrast with his clear skin.

Awwed by his charming good looks, I didn't realize I had fallen to the ground.

"Hi," the hot guy said. "Are you okay?"

Distracted by his fit body, I nodded without knowing what he said.

"Okay then. Bye!" he finished, immediately walking away without looking back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day past by quickly. Crossing the street back home, I listened to my ipod humming a song by Lady Gaga, my favourite singer.

Looking straight ahead, I watched the fall leaves float to the ground, with one landing on my head. I shook it off.

Taking advantage of the time alone, I decided to have a little fun. I began stepping on the golden leaves, making a little crunch every step I took.

My headphones fell out of my ear. I was about to put it back in, but I heard a crunch behind me.

My heart almost popped out.

Someone was behind me. Someone was stalking me.

I decided to speedwalk back home. But a few minutes later, I realized I was running. I didn't dare to look back until my lungs started to hurt.

Dammit. Should've kept fit.

Slowly turning around, I saw the familiar brown eyes of my fellow classmate. I took in a deep breath and SHRIEKED!!!!!!.

There was a stalker in the school i went to!!

Should I call someone? But I didn't know anyone here. Or should I quickly head into my apartment? I was almost there anyways.

My throat was starting to hurt from screaming.

He was startled by the high-pitched sound I was creating.

His hand slapped my face so hard I almost cried.

Then I realized he was just trying to kill the bug on my face, while shutting me up.

He laughed.

"Did you think I was your stalker?" he asked sarcastically.

"Why were you following me!?" I said back without hesitating.

I wiped the dead bug off my face.

"Dude, I live here." He said pointing to the building I was heading to. "No duh. I got no time to stalk people. Yeesh."

"Why were you chasing me?" I snapped.

He dangled something pink infront of me.

"You dropped your ipod," he smirked, letting a small smile across his face.

"Oh," I said, embarrassed.

He headed to the building.

I followed him.

He glanced behind him.

He saw me.

I could see a smile appear across his face as he turned back to see what was ahead of him.

We reached the elevators and then there was an awkward silence as we waited.

He looked at me with his shocking eyes and smirked,"Are you following me now?"

His smile was gorgeous but I obviously wouldn't tell him that.

"Dude, I live here. Duh. I got no time no time to stalk people. Yeesh." I smirked back.

Hehe.. Doesn't that sound familiar?

"Haha! Your funny," he replied. "I'm Song Joongki by the way. In case you were wondering."

"I'm Jihyo."

Ding!

The elevator reached our floor.

We both stepped in as we reached for the twenty fourth level button.

"What a coincidence!"' he said.

The next two minutes were silent until we reached the twenty fourth floor.

We both stepped out at the same time, shoulders clashing, as the elevator doors closed up on us.

It opened again and we both stepped out, not daring to look at each other.

We gave each other a nod and headed our separate ways towards out own apartments.

As I walked to the right, I watched him leave to the left and I felt sad that Joongki wasn't living anywhere close to me.

I reached the end of the circular perimeter of the floor, I caught a glimpse of a person beside me opening the door to the left of me.

I think you all know who that person was...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was that boring? We promise we'll make the next chapter sooo much better. Jonghyun's gonna appear later (I'm not sure when...)

If you don't get something or have a question, feel free to comment below!~