too good to be true

Big Bang encounter

Bom was having post-concert blues the Big Bang concert had been amazing! More than she could have possibly imagined, she stood only 2 feet from the actual stage were each member would occasionally visit and she was sure she had made eye contact with member at least once, TOP even gave her the peace sign. Amid all the Concert hype that she was feeling she also felt like nothing would top that which was depressing. She was still hopeful, however Big Bang was still in her city, rather large city admittedly with millions of people so her chances of actually running into them were very slim.

Still retaining some hope she was off to visit the tourist places that they may visit. She sat in the train listening to the Big Bang album resisting the urge to sing and dance along. She hoped meet them in a spontaneous way like on the train for example, every time the train approached the platform she look out in search of any of the five members of Big Bang. She did this continuously but no luck “damn it!” it would have been too good to be true at this point she had given up, she went back to enjoying her music. As she had not slept that much the night before she thought it was a good idea to catch some Z’s, she  started nodding off until “butterfly” come on her Ipod, she was not yet prepared to listen to GD at that moment it would be too emotional. She had missed out on the chance of touching him and she was filled with regret, she should have really stayed in her position but she had moved to the other side when Taeyang had approach a crowd, foolish! She thought wanting to kick herself.

As she had gotten pretty side tracked she hadn’t been paying attention to where she was which is pretty important when  on a moving train. She started panicking wondering if she had missed her station she waited till the train reached the next station and was relieved in finding she still had five more stations to pass, she breathed a sigh of relief she did not fancy going back the way she had come. She was about to immerse herself back into her music when she realized who had just entered  the train, none other than Big Bang! She wanted to squeal in excitement but she though “keep  your cool, don’t scare them away”.  All her luck must have been cashed in at once because Seungri actually sat next to her and Top next to him. Daesung and Taeyang sat on the other side with GD who was now directly facing her! She was doing really well restraining her inner fan girl which wanted to jump and go crazy.

She was wrong about her luck it hadn’t been all spent because Seungri struck up a conversation! He said smiling at her “You know me! I’m famous singer” she wanted laugh at his Engrish and how he was trying to impress her, was he trying to hit on her maybe? She though that she should prank him “you are?” she carried on teasing him “where from?”  he answered “South Korea….you know Kpop” she nodded her head “oh you mean Gangnam style!” he was getting a little frustrated now was Kpop only Gangnam style Big Bang had achieved world wide success! “Yes! We famous! Yeah! We  Big Bang!” at this point Bom noticed GD rolling his eyes at Seungri, probably at his seemingly failure to impress Bom. She was very tempted to carry on this charade but it was going too deep so went “I’m so sorry” they all looked confused  and in anticipated what she would say next “but I love you da gojitmal” she started singing the lyrics to lie. They all realized Bom knew exactly who they were, “Mianhe oppa! I was just joking with you” Seungri looked very embarrassed which she felt guilty for but the rest of the members were very amused.

To defuse Seungri  embarrassment she started talking about the concert “I was at the concert last night! It was amazing!” She wasn’t sure if she should say this but the train was pretty empty and when else would she get a chance like this one “GD oppa can I have a hug, I just narrowly missed getting one last night!” he gave his usual GD smirk and got up and opened his arms wide, was she dreaming? She thought questioning the reality of this. She stood and hugged him back, he smiled really nice she wondered what colone he was wearing, she also noticed that his arms were a lot firmer then she had expected, she was tempted to keep ahold of him but that would of most likely scared him off. They both sat back down, on a new high, she could hardly sit still and she kept looking over at GD ever so often whilst Seungri kept talking to her. She contemplated pinching herself just to ensure that this was all in  fact real. She really wanted adi a picture but after the hug request she was too shy  to ask, fourtuniatly  volunteered everyone with a group picture, he wasn’t her bias but at this very moment she loved him.

Bom was completely immune from the stares of the few passengers in train and she didn’t hesitate in asking one of them to take the group picture for her. She approached the nearest person who happened to be a middle aged man and asked him “can you take a picture for us?” he looked at her bemused but reluctantly agreed. All the members stood besides her doing different poses Daesung his classic eye smile, TOP stood there inhumanly good looking just standing still glaring at the camera lens, Seungri  folded his arms to look more handsome and masculine and Taeyang went for the peace sign, GD on the other had put his arm around her shoulder as if she wasn’t nervous enough just merely being next to him. She could feel herself consuming heat and becoming red he smirked upon seeing her reaction clearly knowing exactly what he was doing. Once the picture was taken the man gave Bom her phone back and they all went back to their seats. Still a little flustered she could no longer look at GD in the eyes, when she managed to get the courage to do so he had been watching her the whole time and smiled at her she smiled back but more of a shy smile compared to his confident smile.   

As they approached their station Bom considered following them but did not want to appear to be a stalker,  she sat there having an inner battle with herself one side telling her to follow them whilst the other said just let them go. She was about to give up on following them until GD gave her a raised eyebrow which implied “aren’t you coming” instinctively she jumped out of her seat and followed them, once she was off the train and making her way with Big Bang she wondered “does that mean he is interested in me?”