Rules & How to join

♥♥Cutie Sushi Twitter Roleplay! (UPDATED/OPEN/NEEDS MEMBERS) *NEW♥♥

RULES:

1. ONE account per person. We can tell if its more than one, and you'll be kicked out of the RP

2. be NICE to EVERYONE. Give respect to gain respect~!

3. No ooc drama. If you have to talk ooc use (), [], {} or just DM somebody.

4. Be active as MUCH AS POSSIBLE. If you aren't active we will kick you out after 5 days of inactiveness. If you will be inactive for a period of time. Mention it to the base and tell how long youll be gone. Then put [H] or [SH] next to your name.

5. Please..use ONLY ENGLISH.

6. t is allowed..Keep it to a minimum...Some people find it uncomfortable. t can be used in DM

7. yuri or is ALLOWED. but try to keep some straight guys, it won't be fair if every guy was gay. I know, Admin Tiffany is a shipper for jongkey and huhan. 

8. Dont follow people out of the RP. It will be soo confusing.

9. You can only have relationships with people IN the rp. Pregnancies and babies ARE allowed.

10. If you have to leave us,*tear tear* tell the main base first.

11. SOCIALIZE! Don't be a loner in the corner. If you feel like one, DM the main base or an admin, we can help you!

12. SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM, Go ahead! But make sure you use the correct name for your jailed account. 

Username: CuSu_(idol name)J

Bio: Jailed account for @(your original account username) 

HOW TO JOIN: 

1. Check the Masterlist to see if your idol is taken or not.

2. Comment below : Can I please be ________ of _________ Sushi [If sushi isn't added to your comment, you wont be accepted] 

3. After you get accepted by one of the Admins, make your account in  4 days or less, or else you won't be reserved for that person again. If this happens, you may try again and hope your idol isnt still taken. 

4. Your username should be @CuSu_(idol name). 

5. Bio should say ll Official Roleplayer @CutieSushiRP ll (Idol name) of (idol group) ll #liner ll Other extra info

6. Follow the main base and the admins FIRST. Then tweet @CutieSushiRP (idol name) is here! (or something like that)

7. Follow everyone else, and start roleplaying! 

 

Main Base 

Admin Tiffany

Admin Luhan